LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

dressupDV

I can't believe i only just found the Meeting Place!

I've never had the courage - or realized it's this easy to find other DLs in MN - but some days I am braver than others!

Let's at least talk about it and get to know each other a little bit.  When I am feeling more bold, the idea of meeting at a coffee shop or going for a walk with someone who is also wearing a diaper (and maybe wetting), well, it would be sooo liberating just to have someone to talk to in real face-to-face time.

hugs,

dv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sounds like most of you are kinda closeish to where i am...i would love to get to know all of you and maybe meet up for playdates or something like a diapered walk as mentioned lol...but also like dressupDV im shy most days but have some brave times too so this would be great for me to learn to be more social...im kinda anti-social as an adult but i love making little friends to chat with and im sure live playdates would be just as much fun

wow!  thanks so much for writing! I would love to - when feeling brave enough - to connect with you.  It would be a big first step for me.  I'm gonna write you privately about a possible meetup.

hugs!

dv