LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

28 and 8 yrs of incontinence

So im 28 now and this makes the 8th yr of incontinence and the road to becoming a happy abdl, theres been a lot of resistance in this path, quite often im jealous of those who get to put the diaper down... but ive learned to like it, its been easier to deal with lately and im now looking down at my diaper as if it were any other underware and i like it, it may be the first time in yrs that I actually did that and was sort of wondering if the same thing happened with anyone else who became incontinent and then an abdl, i mean i knew right near the beginning that i was as different an an abdl most likely as soon as i learned the term, took many yrs of accepting and was curious if any other people had a similar type of situation.

779325C9-0C2E-44A5-85C9-74DA353D50CC.jpeg

• Like 1

How did you become incontinent?  If you read my profile, you’ll see that I voluntarily did it to myself. Ever since I was a kid, I thought of diapers as just another form of underwear and preferred them to the societally approved alternatives. That’s exactly what diapers are, just underwear. Once you accept that, you can lead a quite normal life. 

• 2 weeks later...

I became incontinent a few years ago but I have always been abdl. I had a growth which blocked my urethra which when it was removed left me incontinent. Even though it was a shock at first I have come to love diapers more now, really hard at first having no choice about if I wear, I had to wear. 

Sometimes life changes present you with other choices which weren't as available before. It's a lot easier to be ABDL if you have to wear diapers. And sometimes exploring related things helps you cope with the need.

The important part is to remember that no one thing totally defines you and the only limits you have in life are those you accept ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

In 2013 I fell on ice out side my home I hurt my back I was found latter out there by my daughter passed out there that was when my wetting started I wear 24 7.It was hard at 1st to find a diaper that keeped my bed dry I am a side sleeper

• 4 weeks later...

I developed bladder-control issues as the result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old; and my incontinence has been severe enough that I’ve needed to wear diapers 24/7 for about 30 years. Over the years, my attitude towards my diapers has changed. I began to view my diapers as just the kind of underwear that I needed and then increasingly have started to like them. I ask myself why should I suffer from incontinence if I can learn to like it; and I’m learning.

I guess that i am lucky that i was ab/dl before i became incontinent, because i already knew about the best nappies etc.

I became ic because of an infection in my spine, which besides ic, caused all sorts of mobility and pain issues.

Maly.

On 04/12/2017 at 12:52 PM, Bettypooh said:

Sometimes life changes present you with other choices which weren't as available before. It's a lot easier to be ABDL if you have to wear diapers. And sometimes exploring related things helps you cope with the need.

The important part is to remember that no one thing totally defines you and the only limits you have in life are those you accept ;)

Bettypooh

well said.

Mally.