LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Stone tilts her head like she was trying to get water out of her ear. The simulation was keeping her from prioritizing correctly and she was having trouble thinking clearly. She pushed through. 

“I’m—Quinn...” She brushes a few strands of Quinn’s hair lightly aside, managing to calm slightly and regain control. “I’m just so relieved you’re safe.”

Her attention is drawn to the keys. 

“You stinky genius.” Stone said in reply and grins, quickly leaving Quinn’s side for only a moment to snatch up the keys and return to unlock her own wrists then crouch down at Quinn’s waist. 

“I’ll carry Magnolia back to Good Neighbor.” Stone explained as she released the chain around Quinn. “Do you think you could be a big girl and help Mommy scavenge for some clothes? Antiseptic could be maybe in a mirrored medicine cabinet. I’ll get Mayhem here comfortable and try and find out where we are.”

Before Quinn could move Stone wrapped her in a big hug then let her go. There was work that still needed to be done.

• Like 1

Quinn giggles a little. She wasn't as in control as Stone was when it came to the simulation but she she knew how to get back to the task at hand especially if that task needed doing despite the fact that she wanted to play about with her mommy right now and giggle like a little girl while in her mama's arms. 

Quinn smiles softly, "That was a close one," replied Quinn, "a few more seconds and I would of been a goner if it weren't for you," paused Quinn sitting up, "thank you for saving my life afain." added Quinn giving Stone a peck on the lips.

Quinn laughs, "I'll e a lot more stinkier once these pants are gone," half joked Quinn, "I should be able to do that mama but it might be a little more difficult with the amount of weight I'm carrying."

Quinn smiled at the hug and nuzzled her head a little against Stone's chest before getting up fully on her feet as she continues to hold the scarft tight against her wound. Her other hand being more occupied by her mouth.

Quinn was busily suckling on her fingers and thumb even going as far as to suckle her knuckles when her fingers or thumb wasn't free while scavenging.

Quinn's waddling was more profound then ever before thanks to the level of mess in her diaper and panties but everything was secure.

What would the others in the Brotherhood say? To her now? Would they treat her as they normally dod before? Would they have sympathy for what she and Stone had to go through? Would they hate her for making a mockery out the Brotherhood? She doubted that she would be seen as a hero upon returning and she doubted that she would receive much if any sympathy for what she had been through and expected resentment giving how much the Brotherhood has been pushed back but she knew she could fight her case and more importantly fight Stone's case.  She loved her mommy dearly and would even go as far as to sacrifice herself for Stone if she needed to but she also knew that she couldn't live or be without Stone again at all and she knew or at least thought that Stone felt the same way.

Relationships were hard in the Commonwealth but everywhere around her she could see love, family and hope. It made everything brighter but she also knew that one day that she or Stone would die. 

Any thought of Stone dying was horrendous to Quinn but if she were to ever have to witness her lover dead before her...

She hoped that to be on the battlefield fighting for what they believed in or sitting down together in old age holding hands watching the world go by and listening to the radio.

Could they ever have a simple life together without the war stricken Wasteland around them? She wasn't sure but she knew that's what she wanted.

Stone and her together holding hands sitting down on a wooden porch drinking some beers and not having to worry about another fight or the world dying around them. 

Quinn had a purpose in life now and that was to be with Stone for as long as that was feasibly possible. Maybe they'll win and spend the rest of their lives together? Or maybe they'll both die on the battlefield together but one thing was certain she wasn't going to give up without a fight not now not ever and while...

War never changes.

It can be stopped. 

Going over to a cabinet Quinn was thankful that she could see the antiseptic and picked that up along with everything else including the jet which she placed down on a desk near Stone before going off to find clothes.

She found clothes. A lot of clothes. Quinn's scavenging side had picked up some overalls, dresses, suits and some pieces of metal and copper on the side but that was due to her being full of energy energy, "Mama!" said Quinn pulling on Stone's arm, "Look over here." added Quinn dragging Stone away to wall and pointing to a hole in the wall.  Quinn's waddle had become more obvious now and the buldge was even bigger than before! Quinn had messed herself again but she had little to no control over this and didn't really care much because she knew that Stone was going to change her dirty bottom soon.

A suit of Power Armour was locked in a cage across the hall, "I've seen Armour locked about in loads of places but there's always been groups of raiders bout which makes it really hard to get at any." 

Quinn looks at Stone, "We could repair any damage your one has with that one?" suggested Quinn, "My neck probably needs to be looked at first though." laughed Quinn trying to hide the pain that she was in right now.  Moving about while recovering from a nasty blow to her head wasn't a great thing to do at all but they needed to get out of here and the faster the better even if that meant she didn't feel terribly well at all.  Quinn lowered the scarf to look at the bleeding or at least try to look at the bleeding some more only to wince and frown for a brief moment before putting pressure back down on the scarf, "Mama," whined Quinn a little, "c-could we just chill in Good Neighbor a little bit? I know that we need to go back on the ship but...." paused Quinn feeling embarrassed, "all my stuff is there." added Quinn not wanting to say to Stone that she wanted her crib, her rocking chair or her blankie knowing full well that she can't have it for now giving how much trouble they were in with the Brotherhood and the Brotherhood wasn't going to take lightly to any of this at all especially if they ever found out that she actually wanted to be a baby and most of all Stone's baby with a nursery to boot.

Would Decker try to get rid of her and Stone's simulations? Or would Decker agree with Curie? What was going to happen? Would they be welcomed back with open arms? Or hated? Quinn could feel her stomach twist painfully and wasn't sure if that was due to her nerves or another BM.