LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Quinn grins at the return of her kiss and grins even more in happiness at Stone's comment, "I bet your cherry tastes the sweetest my love." purrs Quinn as she stumbles forward a little thanks to the tug of her scarf only to pout briefly until moments later a grin returns, "The Shroud is and will always be at your call my dear maiden!" replied Quinn taking the multi tool and toying with it until she got the settings she wanted.

It was hard figuring out the old technology but seeing that switch turn red and static caused Quinn to jump up on her feet, "We did it my Maiden!" proclaimed Quinn with her diaper wet and soon to be filled.

Quinn blinks confused and suddenly frightened by the words, "Mama!" yelled Quinn breaking out of character and running over to Stone as the room fills with smoke.

Quinn watches as Stone falls and glares up at the ceiling only to drop to her knees coughing.

This wasn't the Institute.

She would be okay.

Quinn crawled over to Stone and tucked her small body underneath her mama's knowing that they were trapped right now but at least they were together. 

Quinn closed her eyes unable to take anymore of the gas.

Stone groans moving her leaden encased inside something unfamiliar. Her eyes crack open into slits to see large fur-lined leather gloves over her hands and forearms kept in place by heavy manacles. She was wearing very little else. Looking down, her hard stomach was bare above a gold chain belt and long tattered green sort of loin cloth. 

“Guten Morgen Grognak.” The same deranged woman’s voice as before greets through the static of an intercom.  Stone forces her head to stop spinning enough to sit up and try and figure out where she was. They were no longer in the studio. She sees Quinn laying across the room. The trench coat hat and scarf of the Shroud costume was blanketed around her but anything lower except for her diaper was gone. 

“What do you say to your Mistress, Grognak?” The voice asked again sweetly, threatening. A sudden jolt makes Stone convulse and bite back a cry. A slave explosive shock collar is around both of the Mistress of Mayhem’s captive’s necks. 

Stone growls trying to move over to Quinn to hold and check on her, but another shock hits her and this time also Quinn.

Quinn was still knocked out.   There were little goosebumps over her skin because of how cold she felt.

A loud horrible and painful scream erupts from Quinn as she awakens and her body twists.  Her diaper in need of a change.

Quinn's body twitches.  The jolt hurt a lot and was very painful.   

Quinn looks over at Stone with bright eyes shimmering with tears that she holds back.

Quinn nervously stands and blushes a little at her exposed diaper, wet and dirty.  Quinn pulls the Silver Shroud's shirt down a little in hope of covering herself up somewhat only for the back of her diaper to become more visible.

Quinn looks at Stone before glancing around the room, "H-hello?" stammered Quinn nervously, "Uh....Mistress?" asked Quinn feeling unsure, "What do you want?" asked Quinn moving closer to Stone each time she talked.  She just wanted to hide behind her mama.  She didn't want to deal against this 'Mistress' but she might not have a choice in the matter.

Quinn looks back at Stone and eyes her mama and blushes a lot more at seeing Stone's body on display and in a a Grognak costume.  She couldn't deny the sexual energy she was feeling right now despite everything that was happening.  How the hell was Stone single when they met? Blue eyes roamed over the Paladin's tone body only for her gaze to land on Stone's chest.  Her cheeks going redder.  This wasn't the place for those sort of thoughts.

“Your Mistress wants her money, Silver Shroud,” Mayhem replies. “But seeing you like this is almost as sweet. Perhaps the Swaddled Shroud is a better monicker for you. Have you always worn those degrading diapers?” She cackles again and Stone tries to move to say something to comfort Quinn before being shocked into silence again. 

“Silly Shroud,” Mayhem chuckles. “You must keep your pets better behaved. You’ll need discipline to do what it is I want, but it seems a lack of control is pretty much your MO, so I’ve left you a generous gift. Do you see the juvenile garment left in the middle of the floor? Ah-ah. Crawl to it Swaddled Shroud. Lie on your back and slip them on. Turn the key then throw it down the drain pipe. Be a good girl now I wouldn’t want anything to happen to your friends.” 

A pair of plastic pants with a chain run through the top is sitting above the drain in the floor. Cartoon Jangles the Moon Monkeys are emblazoned across its slick surface to openly clash and highlight the Shroud’s diapered state.

Quinn frowned, "We didn't know if this was a joke," replied Quinn, "we'll get you your caps but you'll need to let us go and I'll keep my shock collar on or you could even keep me here and let Grognak go?" offered Quinn hoping that the Mistress was reasonable but giving the facts she doubted it.

Quinn blushes at the mocking and cruel words nearly crying now.

The Silver Shroud was one of her biggest heros and she had been so thrilled to wear the same costume but now?

She had made a mockery of the Shroud. 

Seeing Stone get shocked caused her tears to finally fall,"Stop shocking her!" shouted Quinn crying, "I'll do anything you want just don't hurt her, please!" begged Quinn sobbing loudly.

Quinn not wanting to anger the Mistress or have Stone getting shocked further lowers herself down on her hands and knees and starts to crawl.

Her diaper needed changing but she doubted that was going to happen for a while.

Quinn slowly lowers herself down on the floor and onto her back. She felt humiliated. She hadn't felt humiliated since the Institute but at least this wasn't being broadcast or was it? She hoped not but she felt doubtful giving the fact this person waited till the studio was fixed before announcing themselves.

Quinn held the plastic pants in front of her for a moment and blush. Why did it have to be Jangles the fucking moon monkey? Slowly and unsure she pulls the plastic pants up her legs and around her used diaper.

Quinn makes sure the plastic pants were secure around her before turning the key into the lock and throws it down the drain pipe sealing her fate.

Quinn sits down on her padded bottom feeling and looking miserable. She wanted to run over to Stone and hide. She wanted to cry into Stone's chest. She wanted Stone's comfort. She wanted her mommy. 

"W-what now Mistress?" asked Quinn, "Can you let Grognak go now, please!" added Quinn with a whimperish whine simply wanting to be held by Stone and taking away, "What is it that you want now?" asked Quinn hoping that she could reason with this lunatic.

“No no my simpering Shroud..” The Mistress continues in her mic with mock laughing pity. “You’ve obviously been a baby this whole time to be able to fill your little diaper that obviously odorous, and now you’re talking terribly too much. Lie back and suck your thumb like a good little baby. Kick your legs in the air so viewers of your pampered signed photographs can wonder if the Swaddled shroud is truly carrying quite a load. While you do that... think about the tinkle of your Mistress’s key going down the drain and know the only place your tinkle is going is into your new plastic covered panties Princess. Perhaps I will allow you a change once you understand for yourself what it is your Mistress wants.”

Stone doesn’t dare move in fear of harming Quinn. She aches to save Quinn; to do something. To protect her baby and shield her from this. If only she had been faster, her suit’s filters could have saved them from the gas. She looks away not needing to witness Quinn humiliate herself further and notices the cameras, speakers, and odd objects spaced purposefully in the room.

Quinn tries her best to supress a whimperish whine but fails terribly.  Her bottom lip sticking out in indication that she might cry some more and lot louder then previously. 

The words cut deep just like a knife.

Shame and humuliation.  

What had been comforting for her and a way to feel safe was being turned into cruel words and a cruel game.  

Quinn bites down on her bottom lip.  She knows how to play a game. She had to play a game of survival for most of her life until Stone found her and saved her. 

This game on the other hand? Was not just a matter of survival and living to see the next day but one of humuliation.  It was a new game for her, really.  The Insitute had giving her her first taste of proper humuliation. 

She had seen Raiders, Gunners and various other groups in the Wasteland who kept people for amusement.  Sadistic amusement. From burning them, cutting off limbs to more sexual enjoyment which always meant a form of humuliation on the poor farmer or travler.   She had witness disturbing acts of sexual torture out in the Waste from a Raider forcing a woman onto the sharp end of a Mister Handy bot to a man being forced to beg for a laser gun on his parts.  It had been done so slowly.  It had taking an entire hour for everything to be gone completely from the man. 

It was sickining, distrubing and worse of all the captivies were always forced to say thank you and please.  

This wasn't so bad really compared to that and others but she still felt scared and worse of all alone.  Stone couldn't do anything to help or comfort her otherwise they might get shocked. She understood why and felt more worried for Stone then for herself.

Quinn sighs and lowers herself down on her back feeling foolish but knew that she didn't want to anger the 'Mistress' at all otherwise she and Stone might be in a lot more trouble. 

Slowly Quinn placed her thumb in her mouth and instantly suckled.  It wasn't a new thing for her at all and she found herself calming down despite everything going on.  It was like second nature to her now but that didn't stop the blush forming on her cheeks.

Quinn didn't want to kick her legs but understood that she had little to no choice in the matter and slowly begun to do so.  The mess in her diaper was moving and shifting about slightly and she could feel it buldging at the back and pressing itself upwards slightly.

Viewers?

At least it was taking the audience away from the Insitutue which meant that at least Stone was somewhat in a better light? Or at least she hoped.

Quinn's entire face burned.  Tinkle? Princesss? A small whimper and a slight sniffle followed from those words as she did her best not to full out cry. 

A squirt of pee trickled into her loaded diaper making it warmer and the padding more soft yet more solid as it soaked up the new accident.  Another sniffle followed and soon enough another whimper as she continued to kick her legs helplessly.  She wanted her mommy.  

Understand what this person wants? Quinn was completely confused? What did this person want? She didn't even know who this Mistress person was!  Quinn continued to suckle on her thumb not knowing when or if it was a good idea to talk at all to this insane woman.  She felt cold.  Her legs weren't covered with anything and she couldn't help shiver slightly.  She wanted warmth.  She wanted to be in Stone's arms or curled up tucked under Stone's body.  

The simulation was getting more frantic and distressed in her mind.  

Quinn stopped suckling her thumb and stopped kicking her legs only to cry loudly.    Her hands rubbing furiously over her eyes.  She hated how she sounded like a wailing baby.  She shouldn't be like this! She needed to be a big girl! But how could she when she was being separated from Stone? How could she deal with any of this with the knowledge her mama might get hurt? She didn't care for herself at all.  She just wanted Stone away from here and safe.  She would be able to deal with it then but having Stone here? When she was so scared?  Only made everything that much harder.  

"Mama." whimpered Quinn loudly through her tears.  Having meant not to say anything but she couldn't stop herself at all or her need to have Stone.  It was difficult.  She was bound to crack sooner or later but she had hoped that she would of been able to restrain herself from saying that particular word giving the facts that they didn't know who they were dealing with at all and that people were supposedly watching them.

Mistress Mayhem busyed out pleasantly high pitched laughter. Only recovering with happy and haggard breaths suggesting she had been brought to tears by the scene below her.

“Crying for your Mommy already my little Silver Swaddle? You poor little girl, we’ve barely even begun...” She cooed gleefully, her slim finger tracing around her captured nemesis’s colorful diaper on the monitor before her. 

“Tell me, Shroudy. How did you end up this way? Did the bough break and you fell straight into the cradle?” She tittered to herself. “Get whacked a little too hard too many times failing to put your new Mistress away for good?” She chortled triumphantly. 

Stone was physically hurt by Quinn’s cries.  Her Mothering simulation wants to care for her, baby her, protect her, clean her up and change her diaper, and she was being forced to deny it. It was torturous. The pull of it, the pressure of it, like holding her breath slightly longer than comfortable, or not passing water when her bladder asked her to on a long patrol, no wonder her baby girl couldn’t be expected to do it. The impulse was so strong Stone tries once again to go to Quinn, but is stopped once again by the searing pain administered by her collar and she roars like a mother bear separated from her cub. 

“I-It’s me!” Stone loudly growled to the surveillance cameras surrounding them. “I-I’m her Mommy...” Stone panted heavily through gritted teeth at the floor. “I have to...go to her...please M-Mistress,” She swallowed her pride and looked to her poor helpless recruit. No, that wasn’t right, that was the mother talking, this was her Knight, she had to fight it. They both had to fight it. “Quinn, listen to me.” Stone swallowed hard and demanded her recruit’s attention. “Look at me. You have to be strong like the Shroud. What would the Shroud do?” 

“Grognak, really? A mother?” Mayhem butts in. “Is this some basic barbaric ritual? You adopt an adult to baby if you can’t find a proper mate? Pathetic. Neanderthal genetics went extinct for a reason, Groggy. Yes, yes. Now, what would the Shroud do?” The Mistress mocked through the intercom. “No pants, no gun. What are you going to do? Threaten me with your silver diaper pins instead? Ha! I’ve been looking at the reports of our past tussles, Shroud. Look around. I’ve displayed some of my favorites...”

As Stone had seen earlier, the room had Shroud memorabilia that had been altered and placed purposefully by Mayhem. An action figure wore a cloth diaper now, specific marker colors added to show it used, Autographed pictures of the Shroud were graffitied, replacing the iconic silver machine gun with a silver rattle, Cigarettes turned to pacifiers, fedoras into bonnets, scarfs into bibs...

”You made a pretty penny off of these pictured representations of yourself in the past,” Mayhem explained. “Just think how much your photographed poopoo and peepee little diapees will fetch on the black market now?” She taunted. “You still have many enemies Shroud who will pay a particular price to see you properly put in your place, and if Grognak the Gorilla wants to stay and mother you so badly she can change your dirty diapers for me and sniff her filthy finger afterwards; that’s fine, but I want you to come to your Mistress first Shroud. I’m just up the stairs. If I smell anything fishy besides your stinky diaper you’ll have to call Grognak the Duster now to sweep up the ashes.” 

The room’s door clicked unlocked.

• Like 1

It was all so unfair and cruel. She hadn't done anything to deserve this? Had she? She might of gained a few rivals or even enemies in her life but she couldn't think of any that would be this cruel. Tears continued to stream down her reddened puffed out cheeks while she yearned for comfort.

The pull on her mind was so strong and she was still so lost and damaged. The Institute was still a very new experience for her and the break from the humiliating ordeal helped her to regain some confidence but thanks to this new situation she was in the confidence that she had gained was quickly being torn to shreds along with her new found dignity and strength.

The taunting and coo's from the Mistress stung and sliced her deeply from within.

She was so frail still.  So helpless. She was weak. What would the Brotherhood think? She had already made a mockery of them before and now? She didn't even want to think.

Quinn stayed silent not answering any of the questions that the Mistress of Mayhem asked knowing that anything she said could be used against her and she was still busy whimpering over her mental and emotional wounds.

The roar from Stone pulls Quinn out of her crying for the moment as she stares at her mommy with her big blue tearful eyes and tear stricken face.  

Stone was hurt?

Quinn eyes lock onto Stone's own. A sudden calmness fills her at just being able to look at Stone.

'Why...why can't I do anything right? I need to do something Stone's right. What would the Shroud do?' thought Quinn to herself unaware of the mental connection that they shared with each other.

Anger fills Quinn as she listens to Mayhem talk to Stone.

'I swear when I get my hands on you I'll rip you apart you fucking psyco! No one talks to my mama like that and gets away! What would the Shroud do? What would the Shroud do? If only I could lure this fucking bitch into a false sense of security but how? I need to find a way to get that collar off Stone? Maybe if I distract her enough I'll be able to flip a switch? Or hack something quickly? That could provide Stone the chance to get out? Or do something? But what if Mayhem already expects that? Unless she underestimates me? Maybe I could get the upper hand by being weak? Make her think that I'm a idiot to the point that she doesn't even think that she has to worry about me? And then I'll be able to fuck things up?'

Quinn's eyes sparkled brightly with life. Her face was red still but she had a little more energy now yet she needed to be careful.  She took notice of the humiliating memorable that cluttered the room but did her best to ignore it.

Quinn slowly makes her way to the door on her hands and knees wanting to be as submissive as possible for her Mistress.

Quinn climbed the stairs on her hands and knees carefully up to where the Mistress of Mayhem should be. Her diaper rubbed against her horribly and she had to suppress a moan but the fabric of her shirt showed her nipples were hard and pushed the fabric out a bit but she could at least blame that on the coldness that she currently felt, "M-mistress?" stammered Quinn softly making sure to sound as weak and beating down as possible even going as far as to whimper a little which was easy enough to do giving the simulation and her neediness of Stone.

Mayhem sat with her legs crossed one over the other, high heeled leather boots stopping just below the hem of her deep purple gown. She wore a matching middle eastern styled veil to craftily hide her identity below her dark haired short bob with black ball gown gloves covering up her arms...it was the same singer from the Third Rail.

Behind her on the monitors was the kidnapped Magnolia in her iconic red sequined dress sauntering into view by Stone, but she wore a strange device on her head in addition to her own collar. Mercilessly, she hooked a finger beneath Stone’s collar to tug her in her revealing Grognak costume closer to a strange amplifying device. 

“So we meet again, Shroud.” Mayhem grinned hungrily to Quinn in her control room, whimpering on the floor to her lair. She was shark-like as she leans back and steeples her fingers. “The silver screens really don’t do your juvenility justice.” She taunts playfully like they had all the time in the world to spend together before noting Quinn’s distraction directed at the terminals behind her. She swivels her chair slightly to take a look. 

“Ah Yes. I forget to mention my Caged Canary will sing a special song for Grognak and all the Commonwealth, Shroud, if you even think of trying to stop me.” Her eyebrow quirked daringly before she swiveled back forward and in doing so spread her legs into a more unladylike fashion. 

“Shroud...It’s time to crawl to your Mistress of Mayhem babygirl.” Her finger beckons.

Quinn stared at the Mistress of Mayhem taking in the clothing that the woman wore and kept her gaze on her for a moment.  The clothes wasn't something she had seen before but she knew clothing in the commonwealth were becoming more....versatile and people were coming up with new designs everyday.  There had even been more shops opening recently.

Quinn squinted her eyes.  The veil made it hard to see who it was and caused her to frown deeply.  She needed to know who this person was but that was impossible right now! Quinn sighed with annoyance but masked it with a pitiful whimper instead. 

Quinn couldn't help but glance at the monitors and watched the scene between Magnolia and Stone.

Quinn tilted her head and looked at Mayhem puzzled only to blush shyly feeling embarrassment as she watches Mayhem lean back in her chair.

"S-song?" stammers Quinn confused.

Quinn blushes brightly upon seeing Mayhem spreading her legs.

Quinn slowly crawls to Mayhem, "M-M-Mistress?" stammers Quinn, "W...what does the song do? A-and I'll be good! I'll do anything you want just don't hurt Grognak or the Commonwealth, please?" begged Quinn pitiful playing up to the Mistress of Mayhem.  It was easy giving the simulation and separation anxiety she had right now from being away from Stone.

Quinn places her head down on Mayhem's inner thigh and does her best to look as weak and as defeated as possible, "I...I'm not stupid I know your the one in control Mistress," stated Quinn softly, "....what's Magnolia wearing? Miss? If it's okay to know? I'm sorry for being so curious..." paused Quinn swallowing her pride, "but...I can't help but be curious especially if I'm a baby." added Quinn lowering her gaze down on the floor and away from the veil that covered Mayhem's eyes.

Mayhem lifts her veil to better see her captive. Her dark eyes shimmering and her lipstick dark to match her dress. The silk on her fingers is cool as she grips Quinn’s chin. She examines her prize, her silver trophy, eyes wandering appreciatively, seeing beyond her captive’s scars and jet use to the small, but well-structured woman beneath. A little training regime, strict diet of her choosing, and perhaps a trip to the Diamond City surgeon once she was more well behaved could get her once fearful police force paragon to be her diapered pet to look how she pleases. 

“Well, since you are just a little baby...” She sniggered glad the Shroud was settling into her surprising, but Mayhem had to admit, pleasingly proper role already so nicely. “I don’t think I should tell a little baby what happens to the human brain when my Canary sings, but I’ll let you in on your Mistress’s little secret...Dr. Brainwash was on to something before you snuffed him out in his prime.” Her grip tightened painfully, but then loosened once again. “After a little softening up I can control anyone from this very chair using that device. Even you, my soon to be babbling baby slave.” Her thumb strokes away Quinn’s leftover tears while her other hand wanders, daintily parting the back of the shroud’s costume farther to fondle the soaked weight of the diaper underneath, making sure to have the plastic panties crinkle prolonged and loudly with each deep press. 

“Curious, why you’re leaking into your panties, my little detective?” She whispers in Quinn’s ear with a chuckle, leaning forward during her examination, her hand releasing Quinn’s chin to pet her hair. Mayhem’s monitors remained within arms reach. “And I can feel it’s so soft inside.” She hummed, closing her eyes to imagine a scene. “I can see it now...I can take you on tour...Exclusive clubs of only the most elite in organized crime. Your Silver Shroud now pinned squarely between your legs as a diaper for the baby catching all your little widdles and soft smelly messies. You on your knees crawling and begging for your Mistress to allow you to earn a dirty diaper change from your big dumb mommy...” She pauses and chuckles darkly once again pulling back slightly to observe Quinn’s reactive body she felt through the costume. “I can tell you like this...” The Mistress wiggles Quinn’s chin between her fingers again and taps her nose. “Who would have thought the Shroud could be so easily degraded to this. In a dirty diaper no less. I think it’s time you learn how to earn a diaper change since so many are to come in your future. Don’t you want to make your dumb Mommy, and more importantly, your Mistress happy? You know what will happen if you don’t...”

Mayhem leans far back, her legs widening more, and her finger is curled around a single sharpened tip of a claw polished to a shine. She drags it lightly between her legs slowly tugging and ripping the thin material of her panty hose to reveal herself dripping for her captured slave. The claw then reaches forwards and hooks under Quinn’s collar to pull her slowly and surely closer down.

• Like 1

Quinn could only stare at Mayhem in surprise and shock.  It was the singer from before! Blue eyes couldn't help but stare upwards almost entranced by the mad woman before her. Quinn couldn't deny how captivating Mayhem's eyes were right now with the way they seemed to shine.  The silk feels weird but not unwelcoming despite everything that was going on but Quinn knew that she needed to keep herself in check.

Quinn stares at Mayhem wondering why the woman was looking at her in such detail? Quinn couldn't help the small blush forming on her cheeks at the hungry stare. 

The blush darkened a little at the snigger while she did her best to keep playing the part that Mayhem wanted her to play.  She would be able to find a chink in Mayhem's armor soon enough as long as she was calculating and kept her wits about her just like the Silver Shroud! Quinn curses silently at her plan backfiring a little but decides to pout dramatically and nuzzles her head slightly against Mayhem's leg, "I guess your right," whimpered Quinn in a defeated tone of voice, "Dr.Brainwash?" questioned Quinn only to feel the grip on her chin tighten causing her to wince and whine a little at the sudden pain she felt only to sigh in relief the moment Mayhem let up.

Mag's....was she being mind controlled? Maybe? She had no knowledge of what was happening down there with Stone and Magnolia but she could only hope that some sort of progress was being made.

Quinn took note of the device.

That's what she needed to get! But how? It was within her grasps! She just needed to get as close as possible to Mayhem and force the woman's guard down.

Quinn couldn't help but close her eyes slightly as Mayhem wiped her tears. The silk felt weird still, "Y-you wouldn't need a device to control me Mistress," replied Quinn, "I know my place is beneath you," continued Quinn, "I...I know that your in charge and I know that I'm defeated there's no way I could do anything at all especially with the way I am now." added Quinn softly with a shiver at the movement of the Mistress's hand down to her diaper.

She could hear the loud crinkling. 

She could feel the mess of her diaper pushing into her.

She couldn't help but whimper desperately from the arousal and humiliating she felt from it.  Her mouth becoming dry while her eyes glazed over slightly with sexual desire and need.

Quinn listens and breathes out heavily at the whisper.  Her skin tingling. It was hard to control herself and she was still so new to sex despite the many times she and Stone had shared a bed together.  It still felt new to her and she still didn't understand what her body wanted or why it wanted such disgusting things.  It caused her deep worry at times but she hadn't thought for a while now about it and how turned on it made her feel being on her knees in front of another person desperate and wanting to please.  It reminded her of Doctor Weber.  She hadn't thought about the Doctor for a long while now and couldn't help but wonder what the woman was doing? She had seen the fake Stone on the holovid but that wasn't Stone yet it didn't quite look like a synth either and she had yet to figure it out.

Quinn shivers again.  The petting of the hair and comments were all to much to take in.

Exclusive clubs? Memories of the Cabot's mansion filled her head.  It had been one of the worst nights of her life yet she had been aroused by the ordeal.  A small whimper escapes her as she looks helplessly at Mayhem still not quite understanding these desires that she had or why she had them.  It made her feel insecure and she needed to keep her mind focus on the task at hand! She couldn't allow herself to be distracted.  

The mention of her mommy caused Quinn to snap back to reality.  Her mommy wasn't dumb!

Quinn was ready to fight Mayhem! But she needed to keep whimpering, whining and being weak but that wasn't hard giving everything at hand right now and as long as she remained in control mentally nothing else mattered.

Quinn goes cross eyed and twitches her nose's at the poke.  She was slightly caught off guard and stared up curiously at the Mistress of Mayhem.

Quinn stays quiet but nods a little in response to wanting to please the 'Mistress of Mayhem' 

She should be good at this! Or at least she hoped so....She just needed to remember the ways that Stone had done it to her.   Quinn takes a deep breath and begins to please the Mistress of Mayhem.

Quinn licks slowly but eagerly before placing her mouth over the Mistress of Mayhem's little rosebud which she gently sucks on making sure not to be harsh at all but caring and tender towards the woman.  She needed Mayhem to trust her or at least think that she was of no harm and was simply happy being a good little pet for her.  Quinn shifted herself a little and moved down to put her tongue deeply into Mayhem's entrance.  

This was her chance.

Quinn gently moves herself forward pushing the chair a little hoping that it was enough to cause the device to fall on the ground.  She wouldn't be able to see at all though! She was blinded and only had her hands! She just hoped that the Mistress of Mayhem was watching her.  Quinn felt around the sides of the control hoping for a simple on/off switch that some controllers had like TV's do! But she had no idea if that would work at all? And even if it did what then? It would only turn off the collars wouldn't it? It wouldn't stop all this? She was in a very vulnerable position and without Stone she wouldn't be able to do much...

Mayhem was lost in ecstasy. Her head thrown back, her mouth open and voicing her pleasure to torment Stone trapped below and being forced to listen through the open mic.

This victory was so complete for Mayhem; it was beyond her wildest imaginations. Her hand gripped the back of Quinn’s hair, alternating between holding her roughly and massaging the back of her head possessively. Her hips lewdly raised for her pet to kick her deeply. If Quinn were to get the device and shutdown the terminal she and her fellow captives would be safe from any technological harm.

Quinn continued her attack on Mayhem but couldn't help whimper a little at the roughness at times.  It was painful and she never had her hair pulled like that before! Quinn continued to thrust her tongue about making sure to keep Mayhem on edge.  

Quinn felt a little helpless as she continued to lick deeply.  She was blinded.

She needed to shutdown the terminal! But how? A sudden thought came to her.  It could be dumb....It was dumb but it was the only idea she had right now.  Quinn lifted herself up a little and went deeper into Mayhem.  

Each time she went up a little bit more....

Until she pushed Mayhem back into the desk where the terminal was.  It should seem like an accident or at least she hoped it seemed like a accident!

Quinn continued to lick and swirl her tongue within Mayhem.  She was doing her best.  She hoped that Mayhem wouldn't notice or care that much that they were so close to the terminal now.   

Quinn continued to push herself forward trying to go as deep as possible into the Mistress of Mayhem.  Each push forward would hopefully cause the chair to bang against the terminal and maybe a miracle would happen? She hoped her luck was in.   Somehow.....

Quinn whined softly and glanced up a little at the terminal.  She could see the words....She might be able to hack it....that was it! Quinn reached forward with her hand whilst keeping her focus on her job down below with the Mayhem's pleasure.

Her finger pressed the button that she hoped was the right button.....while she pushed herself deeper again into the Mistress of Mayhem.

Each whimper Mayhem heard from the Shroud between her legs sent more intense jolts of pleasure shuddering and extending into toe curling waves.

She let her chair fall back against her desk with a gasp of surprise followed by a tighter grip and honeyed chuckle at how eager the Shroud was. She must really need her diaper changed.  That thought alone lifted her on edge higher with the knowledge she had this much control over the helpless hero. Only she could determine where, when, and how the Shroud would be using her diapers or getting them changed. Would she instruct Grognak to change her right on this very desk she was being so astoundingly served against by her new slave? But her pleasure was tinting with annoyance as her pet was gaining too much of an upper hand. She considered sending another small taming jolt into her to remind her who was the boss only to hear a tap then a click and then see the collar maglock around the Shroud’s neck disengage and fall. 

“You sneaking snake!” Mayhem shouted in anger and her fist yanks back harshly on Quinn’s hair.

Quinn had gotten over a very difficult part of what she needed to do. The collar was off which meant that she was free and in return it meant that Stone was free as well.

She just hoped Magnolia was free too. 

Quinn wasn't surprised by the pain or the attack really but it hurt having her hair pulled like that which in turn caused her to scream loudly.

She was on her knees and there wasn't a lot she could in her current position giving the grip Mayhem had on her hair.

Thinking quickly or best as she could she turned her head and opened her mouth to bite down as hard as possible on the Mistress of Mayhem's arm. 

The woman wailed, letting go and sending a hasty haymaker at the side of Quinn’s head. Below, Stone’s the heavy collar falls and she immediately rushes into action grabbing Magnolia from behind and trapping her with the chain linking her manacles up against the ‘Canary’s’ also freed neck. 

Mayhem pants through the pain, tugging her dress down looking at her monitors and seeing her henchwoman bested, her fingers begin moving towards her damaged keys. 

“Stupid Shroud! If you think you’ve been humiliated so far. Just wait!” A prompt for more gas release was flashing on the screen.

Quinn smirked a little but she wasn't fast enough to dodge Mayhem's blow to her head.

Quinn yelps and falls to the side clutching the side of her face while a bit of blood trails down from her nose.

Quinn whimpers for a moment as she tries to gather herself.

Quinn glares at the Mistress of Mayhem before looking at the controls with worry. She needed Stone to help her! 

Quinn decides to throw herself at the Mistress of Mayhem. It wasn't smart but it would give her some time.

Throwing herself at the woman had caused the chair to tumble to the side and unfortunately or fortunately she was on top of the woman but her head had smacked against the floor. Her dirty diaper was laying against the top of the Mistress of Mayhem's chest. 

Disorientated by the bang to her head Quinn had a difficult time trying to regain focus as she clutched the top and whined a little.  The only good thing being that she had the Mistress of Mayhem under her for now but that wasn't going to last.

Mayhem’s face contorted with disgust feeling the lumps inside Quinn’s diaper smoosh against her and release a whiff potent enough to indicate the Shroud had messed herself so badly that it was now negating her locking plastic panty’s odor control. 

Mayhem reflexively shoves against Quinn’s diaper butt to get it away from her face and sits up shoving the chair jabbing into her to the side roughly to palm her panty cutting claw murderously. 

Just then, Stone crashes into the control room nearly breaking the flimsy door off its hinges looking like a true barbarian but is stopped when the sharp claw tip comes to rest on Quinn’s bare neck and another violent tug on her hair keeps her close as a hostage.

Quinn is glad that she was able to make the Mistress of Mayhem uncomfortable giving the fact that woman had hurt her momma! Yet she had no time to celebrate at all.  A horrible amount of pain was rushing through her head right now and she didn't feel well.  

Quinn grunts a little at the shove feeling the mess press and move against her cause of it.

Quinn is on the floor and knows full well that she is trapped.  The claw against her bare neck and the hand in her hair kept her from moving.  

She looks up to see Stone and smiles a little.  Worry, concern, pain and anguish shine in her blue eyes.  What was going to happen now? She wasn't sure? Quinn takes a deep breath wondering if there was anything she could do right now.   What would the Shroud do? She wasn't sure.   

Quinn takes another deep breath.  Her eyes glazed over a little due to the painful thump on the head earlier and just moments ago.

Would it be smart? Dumb? She wasn't sure really but if she was going to do something she might as well made sure it counted.  Quinn pushed backwards as hard as she could in hopes that she would be able to knock the Mistress of Mayhem off balance and be somewhat free despite the hold Mayhem had on her hair along with the danger of her neck being cut opened if she didn't succeed and if she did succeed in knocking the Mistress of Mayhem off balance her neck might still get cut.  She could only hope that at the very least it would give Stone a chance to get to her. 

A sharp small nick is all Quinn feels then slight dribbling lighted before the Mistress’s breath whooshes past her unkempt hair from her back and chest being smashed against the side of her desk. 

Stone is on them, chained hands grabbing the deranged woman’s head and slamming it hard the rest of the way down onto the desk. 

Mayhem falls like a puppet without strings in a heap and Stone’s large hand applies motherly panicked but gentle pressure against Quinn’s bleeding neck.

Quinn winces and falls to the floor whimpering.  Pain. 

Yet she knew that she wouldn't die.  The wound wasn't big enough but it was still a cause for concern giving how vulnerable the neck was.

Quinn smiles a little and watches Stone.  A feeling of pride swells up in her chest.

Quinn looks at Stone with a tender gaze before cracking a grin, "Jangles the fucking moon monkey," said Quinn in reference to her plastic pants, "how stupid is that?" asked Quinn joking, "Mhm," coughed Quinn a little, "I'm glad that's over....." paused Quinn feeling weak, "I was so worried for a moment but I knew you'd be there to save me." added Quinn.   She knew Stone was worried.  When was her mama not worried about her? First the vault, then the Institute and now this?  "I just keep getting into trouble huh?" joked Quinn again moving her hand up to rub Stone's arm gently and lovingly wanting to reassure the Paladin.

Quinn glances over at the Mistress of Mayhem wondering if she was alive or not after Stone banging her head in like that.  She didn't find herself caring that much overall right now nor could she see herself caring in the future.  

The pain she was experiencing was pretty bad.  She's never had an injury to her neck before.  It was new.  She didn't like it but she felt safe and knew that she was because she had Stone taking care of her.  She just hoped nothing bad would happen for a while but she wasn't sure giving the fact that they were suppose to be back on the Prydwen soon.   Why was everything so troublesome? At least she had her mama so she didn't really care that much at all how much trouble she got into but she did care if that trouble would cause any pain to Stone.  

Quinn could feel more wetness filling the diaper.  It would be the worst one yet.  It was so disgusting and yet she had these strange weird feelings about it all.  What the fuck was wrong with her? She blamed the Institute and Doctor Weber for this.  Quinn sighed, "Mama I think I'm okay now it's just a little bit of blood it should of stopped now but I'm not if I can get up," confessed Quinn, "my head hurts really bad."

Quinn takes a deep breath while she rubs the side of her head.  A punch to the side of her head and then a slam into the floor wasn't a good thing at all but at least she hadn't blacked, "I must have a thick skull, huh." giggled Quinn softly.   

Prompted, Stone looked down at Quinn’s crinkling panties. She shuddered a little with a mixture of appreciation for Quinn’s touch and her own fearful childhood memory before nodding a little.

“I don’t know...on you they look pretty cute...” 

She tried to keep a stoic expression before she cracked into a grin. Through all the stress, coping with a joke felt needed. She caught another little whiff of Quinn’s dirty diaper and suppressed her irrational motherly instinct to change her on the spot. She instead grabbed a corner of the Shroud’s scarf to keep pressure on Quinn’s cut and held her closer with a deep sigh before leaning back again.

“Hold that there.” Stone instructed about the scarf. “We need to find a way out, some antiseptic, and your diaper bag.” 

A necklace with keys lays tangled around the unconscious Mayhem’s neck.

Quinn giggles softly, "Do they? Maybe we can keep them then? Then again I'm already cute, aren't I? Anymore and I might be too cute.." joked Quinn only to wince.  Her neck was painful and the small time she had with the Mistress of Mayhem brought back memories of the Institute.   Memories she wished she could forget.

Quinn enjoyed the fact that Stone was able to grin after all this and found herself smiling brightly in return.  She even felt happy!

Quinn nodded and placed her hand on the scarf pressing it tightly against her neck.

The blonde thought for a moment, "We could always call for someone?" suggested Quinn, "But I don't know if anyone would come but the caption knows we're about, right?"

Quinn glanced around and noticed the necklace around Mayhem's neck, "What's that?" asked Quinn reaching out with her free hand the other still pressing down on the scar.  Her instincts for shiny objects was never going to go away and in fact has probably gotten worse since not being able to scavenge for a long while now, "Mama!" whined Quinn unable to hold her babyself back, "Lookie!" added Quinn pointing at the necklace unable to crawl towards it because of her injury.

Quinn looks at Stone with a pout, "Would there be any antiseptic around here?" asked Quinn with a little frown, "Also what about Mags?" asked Quinn glancing over at the singer.