LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jet-lagged for Falloutzone (priv.)

DiaperRebel

Quinn could not have imagined how much more embarrassing nor humiliating things could of gotten until she felt Paladin's Stones hand cupping the back of her thickly padded rear.

Quinn didn't have a lot of options and knew it was the more sensible option to accept Stone's offer rather then refuse.

Quinn with a red face, watery eyes and quivering bottom lip took a shaky breath, "P-p-please Paladin.." whimpered Quinn sniffling slightly as she placed her head down on Stone's chest trying her best to hide her blushing face and seeking comfort despite the feeling of more dread and humility on top from essentially nuzzling up to the Paladin like a whimpering puppy.

With her toned arms flexing, Stone could easily lift Quinn and balance her on her hip, a hand cupping the soft plastic-covered diaper below. 

A brief awkward rub against her Initiate’s back accompanies Stone’s next grumbled words.

“You’re doing good kid. Just remember that cleanse hasn’t kicked in yet, so your fight is just beginning.”

She swings left then right, searching. 

“Huh...I’m going to have to find you some fatigues. Your wet trousers must have been incinerated.”

That of course meant there was nothing to cover Quinn in her diapered state. The hospital sheets were even wet...Stone leaves them for petty revenge against the doctor deserting her.

Stone’s hand finds itself coming to lay on Quinn’s resting head as she begins walking out the hospital into the airship’s passageway.

“I’m going to get you some much needed Zs, trooper, don’t you worry. You’re lucky I’m on the same deck.”

Unluckily, the path leads them straight through the ship’s mess.

Scribes, Knights, and other initiates mill about, but all chatter and clanks of cutlery cease when the Paladin enters cradling a grown woman’s blatantly diapered bottom. 

Mouths drop and shipmates lean to jeer and make comments quietly to each other.

A low growl rumbles deep within Stone’s chest but she pushes through, trusting fully in the bond of the Brotherhood to keep Quinn’s vulnerable dignity intact 

The pair clears the mess and laughter erupts. Stone, grinding her teeth, makes a mental note to chew them all out for that later.

A few more paces, and Stone’s prying open her stateroom door, walking inside, and gently laying Quinn on her low rack. 

Quinn didn't know what to expect at all as she felt Strong's big flexing muscles and shivered at the thought of how tough Stone was compared to her weak dainty self.

Everyone seemed stronger than her.

Quinn could still feel Stone's hand on her bottom and any movement caused the plastic to crinkle loudly.

Quinn kept her head on Stone's chest listening to the woman's heart. The sound of Stone's heart beating in her ear caused Quinn to yawn softly.

Quinn could hear Stone's voice rumbling. It felt nice. Quinn let out a soft sigh at the uncertain rub. It was comforting despite the uncertainty of it.

Quinn's face was becoming pale and she was starting to sweat pretty badly now.

Quinn blushed and nodded but kept quiet. She didn't feel good and nuzzled her face even more against Paladin Stone's chest.

Quinn's hair was starting to stick to her sweat covered face.

Quinn was surprised by the way Stone was carrying her. It seemed unusual but for now it brought comfort rather than any humiliation. 

Quinn yawned again. She wondered how many other people had this happen to them and how many got carried like this especially from a Paladin?

Quinn could hear talking and it was getting louder. The ill blonde closed her eyes tightly.

As a young child she wanted to join the Brotherhood but as a teen growing up in the Wastelands she had her illusion shattered. Some were heroic and kind as she always thought but some? Some were no better then raiders.

Quinn's curiosity got the best of her. Everything was so silent? Opening her eyes she turned to glance and saw the entire room leering at her.

Quinn's face turned red instantly and felt as if she was going to die right now from embarrassment.

Quinn turned her head back into Stone's chest to hide herself from the audience she now had.

The growl in Stone's chest felt comforting and calmed down Quinn's anxieties for a moment until she heard the obnoxious laughing.

Quinn in her ill-state mind couldn't stop herself from crying now. Quinn cried softly into Stone's chest.

Quinn now on her back rubbed her crying eyes trying her best to stop.

Quinn still has one hand weakly clutching the fabric of Stone's shirt.

Quinn had actually managed to not say anything at all yet, "Stay?" whimpered Quinn quietly not wanting to be alone at all right now.

Quinn's grip loosen's after a moment and she falls asleep. Quinn's diaper in a matter of moments became very wet and in twenty minutes time Quinn in her pass out slumber would mess herself badly.

Stone had barely begun gently removing Quinn’s hand from her sleeve and sliding her arm out from underneath her when she saw the woman’s diaper begin to dampen and grow wet.

She sighed. Consciousness, it seemed, had been the only thing keeping the medicine at bay.

She felt a ping of pity from that fact, and Stone took a moment to simply watch the peacefully sleeping woman; young, lost for the majority of her life, wild, but now soaked in a baby-pinned diaper on her bed. 

Despite her misgivings, Stone kept her resolve. This was the price all addicts had to pay to stop their poisonous behaviors, and she was going to see it through. This diaper-wetting initiate was going to grow up to be a Knight.

She checked the rubber panties softly and made sure they weren’t in danger of  leaking before she carefully took her place on the mattress as well, sidling next to her sleeping bunkmate to pull a wool blanket over them both to keep out the airship’s frigid cooling system. 

The long day of patrolling and playing doctor, was catching up to Stone, and she gladly shuts her eyes for much needed rest.

She opens them, unnaturally early, squinting at her desk clock in the dim-red darkened ship conditions.

She sees it’s still a few hours before her next watch. Another half-awake sniff and she realizes with a drop in her stomach what had woken her. 

Gingerly, she shifts to see Quinn still deep asleep, but lifts their shared blanket exposing the potent source of the smell, a dirty diaper. Stone makes a very quick mental note of what needs to be done before for the day begins. 

For such a large muscular woman, Stone impressively manages to quietly shift her weight off the spring matress, pad to her door, flick on her stateroom’s ventilation fan, and gently close the hatch behind her as she leaves to make the necessary preparations. 

Stone, arms cradling supplies up to her chin from her successful scavenger hunt, returns.

She gets to work quietly stowing them away to then lean over and crouch down next to Quinn on the bed to gently rub circles into her back, trying to coax her awake. 

This wasn’t the traditional wake up call new Brotherhood initiates would normally receive, but Stone was making an exception. She didn’t want to shock the recovering woman, especially when she was going to wake up to a new, and most likely troubling, sensation. At least troubling for an adult, anyway. 

“Quinn?” Stone murmured. “You need to get up now...Your training is starting in earnest today, but we need to take care of some things first.”

Quinn was unaware of every single action Stone was doing right now as she laid fast asleep unaware of Paladin Stone's thoughts and views of her.

Quinn moved towards Paladin Stone the moment the Paladin laid down and promptly begun snuggling up to the woman finding her warm while her body decided to continue sweating heavily.

Quinn had managed to wet her cloth diaper three times as well during her sleep. The cloth was holding up!

Quinn whimpered the moment she felt Stone's warmth gone.

Quinn mumbles in her sleep slightly and nuzzles her head against the pillow not wanting to get up.

Yet she could hear Stone's voice.

Quinn yawned loudly and stretched out only to freeze.

Something felt wrong.

Something didn't feel right?

She felt cold.

Quinn moved slightly by rolling onto her back but that was a terrible mistake.

The addict Wastelander could feel the coldness of her piss and worse the soft mess in her diaper being pushed up against her bottom and backside.

Quinn's cheeks turned red and she was doing her best not to cry at all.

A sudden warmth filled the cloth diaper from the front causing Quinn to yelp and place her hands down in front of her as she tried her best to stop pissing herself by clutching the front of her diaper but this only caused everything to go up against her more.

Quinn allowed a few tears to slide down her soft reddeing cheeks, "S-sorry," hiccup'd Quinn, "sorry ma'm." repeated Quinn feeling bad that the Paladin was looking after her and thus going be changing her stinky diaper because Quinn wasn't going to let any of those medics touch her and due to everyone laughing at her yesterday she wasn't going to trust anyone bar Paladin Stone which meant if anyone tried to change her she would be willing to fight them even in a dirty diaper!

Fortunately for her, the few points she must have in luck are working their magic, no fighting was going to be required now, but Stone has a vision and a steely eyed commitment when she puts her mind to it for what will happen in the future.  

Stone was there watching, still crouched by the bed, one arm resting on her knee, an eyebrow up waiting for Quinn to finish wetting her diaper more.

“There’s no reason to apologize, Quinn.” Stone said gently, noticing Quinn’s few red-faced tears. “This is good. Your body is expelling the residual chems from your system. You’ll be better in no time. Probably.”

Stone added, and was amazed after a quick visual check of Quinn’s plastic panty that everything was still contained inside.

Stone turned to show her arrangements. The Paladian’s workbench was cleared and a blanket was now atop it as was the white bottle of powder, the blue box of wipes, a squeeze bottle of lotion and another soft square of an adult cloth diaper waiting. Next to that, her locker lay open stacked neatly with even more cloth diapers and changing supplies.

”I met with the doctor this morning,” Stone explained. “She says this is the first of many...messy diapers. You have such a high concentration of chems in your small system you’re lucky to be alive. So listen...” Stone began trying to take Quinn’s hand. “I’ll be honest; if you don’t start shaping up soon you’ll never become a Knight. And I don’t mean keeping your pants dry. I mean your demeanor. I can tell you’ve been surviving in the wasteland but you’ve never had a guiding hand. I think that’s what you need right now. And as your sponsoring Paladin I can provide that for you.”

Stone firmly but carefully begins wordlessly directing Quinn to move off of her bed and down onto her workbench turned impromptu changing table.

”You may think you can do this yourself...but I want you to trust me. Completely.” 

Quinn watched Stone with a curious but embarrassed gaze.

Quinn took a deep breath to calm and steady herself to at least try and attempt to become calm...

Quinn chewed her bottom lip nervously, "Probably?" repeated Quinn feeling unsure, "H-how long will it take, ma'm?" asked Quinn softly wanting nothing more than to escape from the infernal prison that was wrapped around her.

Quinn stared in surprise and shock, "That's a lot...." paused Quinn, "this is going to last for a long time isn't it? Paladin?" asked Quinn with a nervous and apprehensive look.

"Heh I'm always lucky otherwise I'd be dead now," admitted Quinn only slightly joking over that because in reality she should of died long ago, "Okay," paused Quinn thinking over what Stone had said, "thank you Paladin Stone," stated Quinn, "I've never had anyone with me out on the wastelands so trust doesn't come easy to me," admitted Quinn, "but I trust you," paused Quinn, "I'd imagine most would of mocked me by now like yesterday if they were in your shoes but you didn't," continued Quinn, "you just looked after me and your still looking after me," continued Quinn, "so I already trust you but I don't trust them."added Quinn softly looking up at Paladin Stone.

Quinn allows herself to follow what Stone wanted and was now laying down on the makeshift changing table. The wet dirty diaper felt awful! It was being pushed against her backside again! Would she ever get used to this?

”They were in the wrong.” Stone agreed, reaching low to pull an absorbent mat out of a footlocker.

“We’re all a team and we all have to trust each other if we expect to survive out there and accomplish our mission.” 

Stone paused with the diy changing pad poised by Quinn’s muddy rear waiting for her to lift. She placed it underneath her then stretched the heavy duty panties free and slipped them off before letting Quinn lower back down. Her diaper was a drenched soiled mess, but Stone progessed stoically, taking her time unpinning each side to continue with her lesson.

“I’m honored that I have earned your trust.” She said, “But you must show that same trust to your squadmates as well.”

One pin is twisted free and set aside.

“I’ve let them know of your situation, and I have informed them you will have the discipline to not touch your own diapers, under any circumstances, and rely on only me or your squadmates for changes.”

Both pins now pinched free, Stone carefully unfolds Quinn’s diaper to glimpse at the smelly streak of brown inside.

Quinn felt comforted by Stone's agreement it made her feel better and thus closer to the Paladin.

Quinn took a deep breath, "I guess so but I don't know how I'll be in a group so the chances of me fucking up is pretty high but I'll probably get better in time unless my curiosity gets the better of me," paused Quinn, "in which case Paladin the team could be dealing with Deathclaws, mutants or anything else horrific," paused Quinn, "if it weren't for my curiosity I wouldn't of had to hide from that Deathclaw I told you about nor would I of been drugged up on chems to see how far I could push myself," admitted Quinn, "it wasn't smart I know but I needed to see how far I could push myself be it from chems or sneaking through an army of mutants in broad daylight because I saw something that looked shiny and I wanted it." added Quinn knowing that she was or could be a big liability for Paladin Stone and the Brotherhood.

Quinn lifted her bottom and waited.

Quinn's face stayed red the entire time as she watched Stone unpin the sides of her used diaper.

Quinn took another deep breath but wished she hadn't. It smelt awful! Quinn smiled briefly happy to hear that the Paladin felt honoured only to frown and continuing to frown even more, "What! But why? Paladin Stone? I can change myself? Why should they change my diapers? I don't want them to!" complained Quinn upset again from the knowledge that she wasn't allowed to change herself but her team-mates were, "What if you're not around? Would I have to ask one of them to change me?" asked Quinn not happy at all.

Quinn wanted to gag. It smelt terrible! Would it get any worse later on? Quinn closed her eyes feeling humiliated.

“Seeing as the majority of your mornings are going to be spent this way...”  Stone said, letting the diaper’s saturated front lie flat against the table to gently grasp Quinn’s ankles in each hand and raise them upwards.

”...I’ve organized a rotating roster of who changes you out of your nightwatch diaper each morning. So to answer your question, which you’re not supposed to be asking by the way...” 

She cocked an eye at Quinn before crossing her trainee’s ankles into one hand and hoisting them up higher to take a clear look at her messy rear.

“...You won’t have to ask, because they will be reporting to you for duty, which...you have a lot of.” she muttered to herself.

Quinn wasn't sure if she liked that at all, "Please tell me your joking?" asked Quinn with worry at the thought that she would be pissing and shitting herself for quite sometime during her sleep.

Quinn felt a little disheartened by it all. Her team-mates were going change her? She knew right away that she wasn't going to be all that popular now. Would they be as professional and as kind as Stone? The blonde could only hope.

Quinn wasn't sure if that was an attempt at a joke or not on the Paladin's part.

"I see," mumbled Quinn "so if I didn't allow them or changed myself," paused Quinn, "what would happen? asked Quinn.

Quinn sighed, "Paladin I really don't get why they have to take care of it and I can't? Its not some weird team bonding exercise is it?" asked Quinn trying to guess at the reason.

“It is.” 

Stone replies gruffly, rocking Quinn’s hips back off her filthy diaper to remove it, then carefully, with her free hand, rolls it to dunk into a pail of dirty water tucked beneath the table to soak. She lowers Quinn’s smelly bottom back down onto the cleared pad. 

”And If you ask one more question about it, or I hear you’ve removed your diaper by yourself for any reason, that’s it.” Stone warned. “You’ll be banned from the Brotherhood for life.” She popped the lid to the baby wipes and begin drawing out a handful. 

“Do I make myself clear?”

Quinn sighed with annoyance. Everything felt icky and she wanted to wash badly but knew better than to say anything at the moment giving how talkative she's been.

Quinn eyes widened. She felt incredibly hurt by that! Banned for life? Wasn't that a bit over the top? Quinn frowned, "Yes Paladin Stone." replied Quinn whimpering slightly.

Quinn turned her head to the side and pouted and sulked quietly. She hated the idea of being so submissive to someone like this! And now she would have to suffer everyone changing her! It wasn't fair!

Quinn wanted to respond badly but didn't.  Admittedly that didn't stop Quinn from giving Stone an upset stare.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" asked Quinn unhappily.

Cool wipes are drug front to back around Quinn’s raised bottom to scrape her soft hairless skin clean.

“Well.” Stone offers as the next wipe beings its cleaning. “Paladin’s are not required to be as smooth as their special initiates down here, but it’s less likely to get pinched in their bodysuits that way.”

She dunks the dirty wipes down into the incinerator with a muted grin. 

A small pill bottle of Rad-X rattles into to view and Stone pops it open with one hand while still supporting Quinn’s upturned legs with the other. 

“Forgot to mention...your diapers have to be cleaned in irradiated water so..” She takes a pill and pushes it between Quinn’s cheeks without further fuss. 

Quinn shivered upon feeling the coldness of the wipes. It felt weird but nice in a weird way.

Quinn felt like a doll laying down like this and briefly was reminded of the time where she had encountered her first mutant. She had been thirteen. She had shat herself pretty badly but it never happened again though.

Pissing herself on the other hand was a different matter. She just get so scared sometimes that she couldn't help but pee! It wasn't a common thing that would happen now but as a young teen Quinn often had to deal with her own piss.

Quinn blinks, "Special?" questioned Quinn only to watch as the wipes were thrown away.

Quinn seeing the bottle smiled for a moment only to stare at Stone puzzled until she felt the pill being inserted into her bottom.

Quinn yelped and squirmed on the table feeling even more upset then before,"Let me guess any clean water is kept for other things?" asked Quinn softly.

"This really sucks." whined Quinn feeling even more uncomfortable now.

“Scribes say no water for your used diapers, and Doc says rectally is the only way to counter those rads.” Stone tables the pills. “That’s all you need to know, Initiate. Those Scribes made me trade a load of copper wire for these pads. They’re actually used in the engine room. I’ll have to show you sometime.”

She disposes the dirtied changing mat then lays out Quinn’s next clean diaper underneath her and lowers her smooth clean bottom to sink down into it’s thick cloth padding. 

Knowing her dependent initiate’s tendency to sneeze..Stone instead takes the baby powder bottle and shakes it into her hand to then pat on Quinn to keep her dry before her next changing.

Quinn pouted and decided that she didn't like the Scribes at all! Until she heard that they had giving over the changing pads so maybe they weren't so bad?

Her admiration for Paladin Stone grew from hearing that little story, "You didn't have to do anything, ma'm." replied Quinn in a very respectful yet submissive manner.

"Well I do need a tour don't I? Otherwise I might get loss, ma'm," said Quinn jokingly only to frown, "if I get lost at all I'd probably do something stupid." mumbled Quinn quietly having a terrible habit of hacking into computers and causing a mess.

Quinn could feel the softness of the diaper. It felt nice despite the embarrassment brought along with it.

Quinn braced herself for the powder only to watch curiously until she felt Stone's hand patting her hairless mound.

Quinn cheeks began to burn again, "Is there anyone else who has to go through this Paladin?" asked Quinn trying her best to keep calm. 

“No one else aboard this ship. Just you, Star Cap.”

Stone finishes cupping the powder with a final little rub to coax Quinn’s thighs open wider so she can now fold the diaper up around Quinn and pin it snugly into place.

Next came the fresh pair of plastic panties from the locker, Stone stretched them, loudly crinkling between her hands, then drew them up over Quinn’s diaper’s unpredictable future. 

Satisfied, Stone steps back, and allows room for Quinn to be free of her changing table.

”Feels better, Initiate?” 

Quinn wasn't sure how to feel about that, "Star cap? Heh." replied Quinn unsure if she liked being called that or not but for now she didn't mind the phrase.

Quinn unknowingly did exactly what Stone wanted.

Quinn watched the entire action. It looked easy enough to do...

Quinn 's legs were once again forced apart. Quinn sighed. Would she get used to this? Maybe? Maybe not? For now at least she could bare it out.

Quinn glanced at the pants with a dark look. They were so loud! Quinn knew she had to tolerate them otherwise she'd be on the end of another losing argument with her Paladin.

Quinn stands up and doesn't fall at all this time.

The wastelander walked over to Paladin Stone....

Yet it looked more like a toddler who was still getting the hang of walking about with the way Quinn waddled over and nearly fell.

Quinn needed to learn balance properly whilst padded otherwise she was going to fall over soon enough due to the bulk.

"Yup!" responded Quinn cheerfully, "What now ma'm?" asked Quinn wanting to start her training and more importantly make a good impression on Stone.

“Yup...?” Stone repeats, unamused.

“I think you mean ‘My diaper feels great, Paladin Stone, thank you for changing me.’” She said, arms crossed.

“That second ma’am saved your powdered ass, so I’ll let it slide. Especially since it’s a special occasion.”

Stone lowered her arms and stepped to her locker to pull some Brotherhood fatigues off a hanger. They looked almost like a dog costume in relation to the Paladin, but turns out, they were the perfect size for Quinn. The only alternations were a red ‘i’ stitched into the rank insignia and snapping buttons rimming the inseam.

Quinn blush only grew at being corrected. 

Quinn didn't want to say thank you for the diaper change but she knew that she had to do it next time otherwise she might get in trouble but she was never in her life say that her diaper feels great! That was just too much and way over the top in her opinion considering she hated the stupid thing that was wrapped around her now.

Quinn tilted her head once, "Special occasion?"asked Quinn curiously, "What do you mean, ma'm?" asked Quinn softly watching Paladin Stone pull out some fatigues.

"Uh how would I put that on whilst wearing this? Wouldn't it make changes hard, ma'm?" asked Quinn eyeing up the fatigues wondering if it would take a manner of seconds to get on or minutes with her new bulky companion spreading her legs wide apart and hindering her greatly in many ways.

“Do you /want/ to walk around in just a diaper?” Stone asked sarcastically with an eyebrow raised before giving the sturdy trousers a quick yank popping the crotch snaps. 

“I let out the seam a little for you. We can change you and check you during any tempo of operations this way.”

Quinn's face turned red, "No!" replied Quinn taking the clothing and putting it on as fast as possible.

It took Quinn a minute or two to put her new clothes on because of the bulk of the diaper.

The snaps were open thanks to Paladin Stone for giving it a quick yank a few minutes ago.

Quinn bent down and tried to do the snaps up but she couldn't quite get them to click in properly.

"Check? What do you mean ma'm?" asked Quinn confused only to sigh, "Paladin Stone can I have some help please? I can't get it done back up." added Quinn feeling ashamed and weak that she needed help with such a simple thing or what should be such a simple thing.

She shakes her head at Quinn’s antics.

“To check if you’re wet.” She answers. “You might not be able to tell right away. Sit.” She points to the bed then crouches eye level between her initiate’s legs to snap up her pants over her puffy diaper for her. A telltale bulge remained but only to those who knew to look for it. 

Stone grabs a the pair of small boots waiting by her rack’s footlocker and helps to guide Quinn’s feet into each one, then begins tying up the laces, ignoring any complaint. 

With a resolute tug she helps Quinn to stand. She gives her initiate an appraising look, then flattens out the girl’s collar, and arranges a few wayward hairs back in place. Once done, Stone nods and smiles to herself. 

“Well, look here...” she nodded again with conviction at Quinn in uniform. “Initiate Quinn ready for duty.” 

-

“Yes, /What/ Initiate?!” Stone’s electrified voice admonished through the comms. Quinn had forgotten to address her as Paladin again as she hurried to catch up with the patrol. 

“Get the lead out of your pants and back in formation! Unless that’s /not/ lead and you need a change?” 

Stone’s frustration drove her to say such scathing remarks, which she immediately regretted when her ear filled with a chorus of groans from the rest of the squad.

Quinn's cheeks turned a scathing red. Quinn not wanting to waste anymore time sat down on the bed.

The blonde stared at Stone and watched the Paladin curiously.  Quinn looked away embarrassed by having the snaps done up by the Paladin despite the fact she had asked for help.

The diaper was pushed up against her some thanks to the pants but she was greatful that the cloth was now covered.

Quinn was taking back by Paladin Stone. Did the Paladin really just put her shoes on and tie up the laces! Quinn felt like a child even more now but she remembered her mistake from earlier, "Thank you for helping me Paladin Stone." stated Quinn quietly trying her best not to be rude or ill mannered. It took a lot of effort for Quinn to remember protocol.

Quinn stumbled a bit but eventually was standing steady and tall..or at least as tall as she could right now with her legs being forced apart by the diaper.

Quinn blushed softly at having Stone fixing her collar and sorting out her hair.

Did others have similar treatment? Or was it just her? Was that good or bad? Could this be defined as special treatment? She wasn't sure and she wasn't about to ask incase she opened a can of worms that she didn't want to be open.

"Thank you ma'm!" responded Quinn proudly and wanting to at least try and follow anything Stone had for.

---

Quinn jumped at the sound of Stone's voice and very nearly wet her already wet diaper again.

A small whimpered escaped from Quinn's throat "Sorry Paladin Stone!" exclaimed Quinn nervously.

Quinn not wanting to get into anymore trouble ran to where she should be which is at Paladin Stone's side.

Quinn was doing her best not to look at anyone. She had heard those groans and wished badly that she hadn't heard them. It made her feel humiliated. The warmth of her diaper brought no comfort only more shame.

Quinn was sulking pretty badly with what had just happened. The diaper was uncomfortable but it could of been a lot worse! At least there wasn't any shit in it yet.

Quinn was by far the smallest in the group and the weakest in terms of strength but her agility passed most along with her stealth and her computer skills were amazing! She just needed to focus more.