LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone else noticed...?

New2DL

...That ABDL (or just diaper collectors) on eBay are in general a lot more friendly and even generous to their buyers than anyone else? I mean, tons of times when boyfriend and I order diapers off eBay, there's a good chance the seller will throw in something extra as a surprise. Whether it's scented packets, or plastic undies, or just a different brand of diaper than what you ordered as a free sample. And sometimes what they give away is actually really good! That's how I came to find one of my favorite diapers. Sometimes they'll even include a little hand written note in thanks for the purchase. I mean, try ordering any other genre of products from any seller and you're probably not going to get free stuff as an added bonus, or a personal thank-you. Wonder why that is. Just curious if anyone else noticed these things.

7 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

I actually thought that ordering on amazon or ebay would be more expensive, since most abdls are just reselling diapers there.  

It depends on what you're looking for and if you're paying attention to prices. Sometimes i can get current popular products for about the regular retail price, or less. Some people will buy them real cheap at thrift stores and sell on ebay for a profit, and it still can be cheaper than an online store. But most of the time when we order on ebay, it's for vintage diapers that are no longer in production. Don't get me wrong, we don't go crazy and spend loads of money on a couple of diapers. We wait for a good deal that doesn't break our financial morals, so to speak, and we get to experience good quality diapers from our pasts again.

28 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Yes.  I’m of the opinion ABDL sellers are often ma-and-pa enterprises that are into the scene.  Relating to the customer on a personal level they go out of their way to satisfy us.

Makes a lot of sense. You do definitely get the feeling that they're trying to share something good with others who will most likely appreciate it. I guess I probably would do the same now that I think about it.

4 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Well..I order Vape supplies from ebay and get free stuff from those sellers too. 

Well that's good to hear that this isn't the only genre that's known for sharing products. 

Yes, ABDLs are almost always very nice people. I think it is because we all (even pure DLs) work directly with our inner child. And that is source of kindness and happiness. :-)

• Like 3
On 11/15/2017 at 9:57 AM, Firzen said:

Yes, ABDLs are almost always very nice people. I think it is because we all (even pure DLs) work directly with our inner child. And that is source of kindness and happiness. :-)

This may be true.  I've spoken to a lot of people who are strictly DL, and even they get excited when there are cars and bears and the like on the print, or fun colors or patterns. (My boyfriend and me included.)  You can definitely see the inner child pop out then.

Strict DL here.. Prints do nothing for me. Same as Vape products with children cartoons / Pokemon style and others - PopTarts rip off ads... Anyway... cartoons and balloons do nothing for me.

White diaper, white or blue or green outer plastic (like Kendalls and Depends used to be - Surety's diapers used to be beige and other colors for other sizes years ago) clear or colored plastic pants maybe.. but that's about it