LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well... another hit to the image of the community

Don't take your fetish to work or school... Especially if you can't just wear discreetly and save the age play and stuff for home.

The guy sounds like a real sick person and I hope he gets help before making his or other people's lives even worse.

• Like 2

This is sexual harassment and should be charged and handled accordingly. I'm sensitive to those who need mental help, but these actions are nothing but pure deviancy. The man should be charged for his vile actions and the school should be held accountable for not recognizing clearly deviant behavior from an actual medical condition.

what a frickin idiot.  While it doesn't matter what ppl think of our fetish it's wrong to force them into it or our fantasies.  Totally wrong, dumbass.

I hate to even bump this, that's how much this bothers me.

But the article is being very PC about it, but essentially he was using a fake disability to get "special treatment" and by the sounds of it, ask for changes from profs on the University grounds.

What you want to do, sexually, is a part of your own time, you cannot force that upon other people, whether you are actively paying for an education or not.  You are there to learn, not to play these sexual games with staff.  I can only imagine but like I said, the article is barely scratching the surface, as far as I'm concerned.

Sad thing is, I can almost guarantee this individual is a member of this site or others around the net, GUARANTEE.

This should have never happened and it's sad that it went on this long.  

As one who wore diapers his entire time at a university, I never once asked anyone to change my diaper. 

The only thing I asked for was understanding, I wore diapers and wet my diaper, but that was all.

I never out right forced my diaper desires onto anyone, yet I did not go out of my way to conceal that I wore a diaper, now my diaper was always covered with jeans or sweatpants, and a shirt.

only once or twice did anyone mentioned they noticed I was diapered and that was due to the diaper leaking.