LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Every regret not messing?

Has anyone ever regretted not taking/wasting an opportunity to mess? Like for example, today I prepped myself for messing. I had not gone in a few days and ate a lot before then. I live with my parents and was pretty certain both would be leaving for work. My dad left for work so I prepped by drinking a cup of coffee and two full water bottles. Then an hour later I went to check if my mom was getting ready to leave at 2. She was still watching tv at 1pm so I thought "I guess she isn't working, might aswell try another day". I went and emptied my contents into the toilet. Then when I exited the bathroom she said "Well, time for me to go to work. Then I went angrily to my room and kicked myself in the ass for wasting time prepping, an opportunity and three days of planning. Damn im angry

I feel sorry for you that you were holding it in for whole days! Are you sure that's a healthy practice??  Maybe enema or artificial messing using oatmeal etc. could help you not to miss opportunities. :-)  Take care!

Yes, I do. I fantasize about extreme diaper discipline, being in diapers for long periods of time and diaper rash as punishment.

Well anyway, one time I stayed in a wet, messy diaper for 36 hours and I had a pretty good/bad diaper rash, depending on how you looked at it. I got up early in the morning, got cleaned up, put a fresh diaper on and went out hunting. The area was about two hours away. My plan was to mess my diaper during the hunt, then have to sit in it for the two hour trip home.

I wet my diaper a few times, but I chickened out messing. The rash did hurt and I wasn't sure how much more it would hurt with a fresh mess, sitting in it for the two hour drive home.

• Sad 1
On 11/15/2017 at 7:41 AM, Firzen said:

I feel sorry for you that you were holding it in for whole days! Are you sure that's a healthy practice??  Maybe enema or artificial messing using oatmeal etc. could help you not to miss opportunities. :-)  Take care!

I agree with artificial messing like oatmeal, somebody once said pudding I was like ewww but I seldomly use bananas as suppositories. 

On 15/11/2017 at 10:41 AM, Firzen said:

Im not sure if its %100 healthy bit it is not bad either. I usually dont feel like I have to go number 2 until about 3-4 days of not going. I dont hold pee though, thats why I drink in large quantities a couple hours before I mess. I dont think I'd ever use an artificial mess. Wont give me the satisfaction I desire from naturally messing. It was my fault anyways, maybe next time ill wait a bit longer

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, whenever I get a really great poop, really big and soft and feels so good coming out and then I'm like "I should have been diapered for that one". But then again, I'm not allowed to go poopy in my pants, so every great poop is like that.

• Thanks 1

I go from 24/7 to about 12/7 depending on what's happening in my life, and whenever I have a nappy on it gets messed in whenever the need arises, often two, maybe three times a day. So I do get to enjoy plenty of messy ones, but used to miss out on some great opportunities to get much-needed relief in the nappy when I was concerned about what kind of mess was going to come out. I'd get this feeling of rather extreme pressure, accompanied by an urgency that suggested it was going to be very liquid or that I had an upset stomach, so I'd avoid doing it in the nappy for hygiene and comfort reasons. Then I'd rush to the toilet, pull down my nappy, and do a huge pile of thick, firm sausages that would have been completely OK and really satisfying to do in the nappy. The reason for the odd feeling and urgency was usually wind trapped behind the bulky load. I've eventually gotten used to the idea that if I haven't had a dirty nappy for a day or so, and I get that sudden, suspect, intense urge,  it's best to just do it in the nappy and it will most likely be a lovely surprise and not something really yucky!

I find pooing in the toilet a real wasted opportunity, nothing better than a soft warm poo in a nappy and sleeping in it. Unfortunately, as I cannot wear 24/7 (wearing nappies is a fetish rather than a necessity) pooing in the toilet is the norm for me :(

I generally don't like pooping in the potty, but that's usually where I end up going. As a kid, I enjoyed special alone time in the closet in my room or behind my toy box. When younger it was in a diaper and as I got older, I pooped in my underwear

I usually don’t wear a diaper with the intention and preparation of messing. When I do mess my diaper it’s when I happen to have one on and no one is home. I do it pretty often actually, lol. I don’t like the smell or clean up really, however it’s a special feeling messing lol

As my display name suggests, I very much enjoy making a literal stink in my diapers. How much I enjoy being a stinky boy afterwards very much depends on what sort of poopie comes out. Poop soup I can do without, solid logs are my favorite (the kind one sits on rather than in), most things in between I enjoy greatly. I never know what will come out and I am not 24/7, so yes, I have often regretted watching a nice solid turd circle the bowl. *sighs* We might have had such fun...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This morning.  Wifey was up with me, and she doesn’t get the whole poopy diaper thing, so I had to use the potty.  I slid my diaper off, sat on the potty, and was really bummed when I could tell how awesome it would have felt in my diaper.