LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
bdmw96

Every regret not messing?

Has anyone ever regretted not taking/wasting an opportunity to mess? Like for example, today I prepped myself for messing. I had not gone in a few days and ate a lot before then. I live with my parents and was pretty certain both would be leaving for work. My dad left for work so I prepped by drinking a cup of coffee and two full water bottles. Then an hour later I went to check if my mom was getting ready to leave at 2. She was still watching tv at 1pm so I thought "I guess she isn't working, might aswell try another day". I went and emptied my contents into the toilet. Then when I exited the bathroom she said "Well, time for me to go to work. Then I went angrily to my room and kicked myself in the ass for wasting time prepping, an opportunity and three days of planning. Damn im angry

I feel sorry for you that you were holding it in for whole days! Are you sure that's a healthy practice??  Maybe enema or artificial messing using oatmeal etc. could help you not to miss opportunities. :-)  Take care!

Yes, I do. I fantasize about extreme diaper discipline, being in diapers for long periods of time and diaper rash as punishment.

Well anyway, one time I stayed in a wet, messy diaper for 36 hours and I had a pretty good/bad diaper rash, depending on how you looked at it. I got up early in the morning, got cleaned up, put a fresh diaper on and went out hunting. The area was about two hours away. My plan was to mess my diaper during the hunt, then have to sit in it for the two hour trip home.

I wet my diaper a few times, but I chickened out messing. The rash did hurt and I wasn't sure how much more it would hurt with a fresh mess, sitting in it for the two hour drive home.

On 11/15/2017 at 7:41 AM, Firzen said:

I feel sorry for you that you were holding it in for whole days! Are you sure that's a healthy practice??  Maybe enema or artificial messing using oatmeal etc. could help you not to miss opportunities. :-)  Take care!

I agree with artificial messing like oatmeal, somebody once said pudding I was like ewww but I seldomly use bananas as suppositories. 

Oatmeal is very good for skin as well, which is a bonus! ;-)

On 15/11/2017 at 10:41 AM, Firzen said:

Im not sure if its %100 healthy bit it is not bad either. I usually dont feel like I have to go number 2 until about 3-4 days of not going. I dont hold pee though, thats why I drink in large quantities a couple hours before I mess. I dont think I'd ever use an artificial mess. Wont give me the satisfaction I desire from naturally messing. It was my fault anyways, maybe next time ill wait a bit longer