LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Driving Around In A Messy Diaper

I'm just curious as I have read a few recent posts where people have messed their diaper and then drove around for a while.  I have dome that a few times in the past, messed my diaper and then had to drive to a gas station or a place that had a restroom with an outer door lock so I could change and clean up.  My question is, do any of you who mess your diaper and then drive around for a while ever worry about being stopped by police and having to get out of your car?  Has it happened to anyone, and if so, did the police notice the smell or could they tell you were wearing a diaper?  Did any of them say anything or question you about the smell or odor or did you have to explain you were on your way home to change and clean up?  Just curious if it came up if you were stopped and if anyone made any comments or explinations.  Same can apply if you messed in a public place and anyone noticed.  What did they say and how did you respond?

I would never wear a diaper away from home and certainly not while driving. It's too risky if you have an accident (car accident) while wearing. I will walk around the neighborhood with a diaper under my clothes, but I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to wear one while driving or shopping. I did walk several blocks down to the mailbox wearing a diaper once. It was non eventful and I might do that again.

I am sure the cops have heard everything already.

If I was ever stopped, i would just explain  that I sometimes have accidents, the reason I wear diapers, and had one prior and am on way home to get cleaned up.  This could also help explain my lapse in judgement if I missed a red light or was driving a bit too fast.

I have done this more times than I can remember, as when I'm diapered I use my diaper no matter what, if I have a messy diaper on and need to stop someplace, I get in and out as quick as I can , I try not to stop unless I need to. 

As far as the police contact, yeah let's just say the stench flowing out the open window was enough to have the officer back off and say slow down and get home and clean up. Only time I ever got pulled over for speeding and given a verbal warning.

In the summer I enjoy going for long rides on my motorcycle, and I am always diapered and have messed my diaper a few times on rides, being on a motorbike there is no smell as long as you don't stop for long. 

7 hours ago, Red Yes Horse said:

I’m the guy that likes his truck to be as clean as possible, and that goes along with smell. Currently, my truck smells like McIntosh apples and I’d like to keep it that way.

Gee, I wonder who that's referring to? JK, Big Mac's great, and so are all the Apples.

12 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Gee, I wonder who that's referring to? JK, Big Mac's great, and so are all the Apples.

Ha, I naturally love the smell of apples, so I saw the chance and took it when I got those air fresheners. Doesn’t help that my truck’s big and painted red though lol.

Even if the smell and possible messy outcome weren’t bad enough, I feel like the first time I wear and possibly mess I’d get pulled because of something small. I’ll keep my desires as private as possible if I may.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Red Yes Horse said:

Ha, I naturally love the smell of apples, so I saw the chance and took it when I got those air fresheners. Doesn’t help that my truck’s big and painted red though lol.

Even if the smell and possible messy outcome weren’t bad enough, I feel like the first time I wear and possibly mess I’d get pulled because of something small. I’ll keep my desires as private as possible if I may.

Don't blame you there. I rarely wear when I'm out and about because of that same thinking myself.

• 1 month later...

I love pooing my nappy then drive around sitting in my soft warm poo. I did get caught once when after I pooed I realised I needed fuel. Standing in the queue at Sainsbury's in a very pooey smelly nappy was noticed by the guy behind me, he looked very troubled lol

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have done this more than I can remember, after my unpotty training I wet and mess whenever my body needs to. That being said if messy I will try to change ASAP but if I was going to drive home I will wait till I am home to change. If I am driving and I mess my diaper I have to stay  messy until my next stop and then change. Personally it is no big deal to me anymore, I know at sometime during the day I will be messy and I deal with the dirty diaper after the fact. 

• 1 year later...

I have filled my diaper while driving with a diarrhea load several times in the past 7 months since becoming incontinent. I never want it to happen, but I just can't hold it. I always wear a Gary active wear diaper cover and keep a waterproof seat pad on my car seat just in case my diaper leaks. Luckily, I have not had any leaks that got past the diaper cover.

I would have named this “Driving Doody” but what the heck... I’ve driven a lot with a mess onboard. Been very lucky not having had but one accident. I ran into the bumper of a car at an intersection. The officer even filled out the information for me in his own car. I think he realized I was ill from the smell. I should not have been driving with a high fever. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am gonna have to say that I enjoy driving while messy. have done it for over 20 to 30 years and just about every day. my license is clean and my diapers are dirty. I for one never worried about getting stopped or pulled over. I would just tell a police officer that I was incontinent and not think twice about it. Plus sitting in poop and squishing it as you drive is definitely a big plus and turn on. Air fresheners work well and Fabreeze works wonders in a car. I was never worried about my caddy smelling, lol.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I am gonna have to say that I enjoy driving while messy. have done it for over 20 to 30 years and just about every day. my license is clean and my diapers are dirty. I for one never worried about getting stopped or pulled over. I would just tell a police officer that I was incontinent and not think twice about it. Plus sitting in poop and squishing it as you drive is definitely a big plus and turn on. Air fresheners work well and Fabreeze works wonders in a car. I was never worried about my caddy smelling, lol.

Ive yet to try that myself.  Luckily I have leather seats in my Jeep.

My wife was out of town and I wore a diaper to work.  During the day I wet intermittently and then the need to poop started about mid-day.  It became stronger, if not close to urgent. I thought I could not make it through the day and would have to use the bathroom like a grown-up.  I was able to painfully hold on until the end of the day.  While walking out to my car with some other people, I just couldn't wait and messed my diaper really bad.  No one knew, thank goodness.  The load was so large I thought it might fall out.  I was worried that when I sat down in my car that the poopies would squish out onto my dress pants and car seat.  It felt great, but I was also anxious about messing up my pants, car seat, and getting into an accident.  Fortunately, none of those worries became a reality, and I made it home safely, with the mess remaining in my diaper.  I loved it.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Joep said:

For those that have done it does the refiltered air setting for the A/C work well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I would never wear a diaper while driving, I can answer the question--NO. You need to bring in fresh outside air which in turn pushes the stale (stinky) inside air out through hidden exhaust vents in the car's body, thus exchanging the air inside the car and removing the smell.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 3:04 PM, paragirl123 said:

I've messed my nappy at home then driven to my boyfriend's house 30 miles away. 

I like to stay messy for a long time and driving messy is awesome for me.

There you go spoken like a true blue lover of diapers !! Amen to that !

• Like 1