LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
rusty pins

Driving Around In A Messy Diaper

I'm just curious as I have read a few recent posts where people have messed their diaper and then drove around for a while.  I have dome that a few times in the past, messed my diaper and then had to drive to a gas station or a place that had a restroom with an outer door lock so I could change and clean up.  My question is, do any of you who mess your diaper and then drive around for a while ever worry about being stopped by police and having to get out of your car?  Has it happened to anyone, and if so, did the police notice the smell or could they tell you were wearing a diaper?  Did any of them say anything or question you about the smell or odor or did you have to explain you were on your way home to change and clean up?  Just curious if it came up if you were stopped and if anyone made any comments or explinations.  Same can apply if you messed in a public place and anyone noticed.  What did they say and how did you respond?

I would never wear a diaper away from home and certainly not while driving. It's too risky if you have an accident (car accident) while wearing. I will walk around the neighborhood with a diaper under my clothes, but I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to wear one while driving or shopping. I did walk several blocks down to the mailbox wearing a diaper once. It was non eventful and I might do that again.

I am sure the cops have heard everything already.

If I was ever stopped, i would just explain  that I sometimes have accidents, the reason I wear diapers, and had one prior and am on way home to get cleaned up.  This could also help explain my lapse in judgement if I missed a red light or was driving a bit too fast.

I’m the guy that likes his truck to be as clean as possible, and that goes along with smell. Currently, my truck smells like McIntosh apples and I’d like to keep it that way.

I have done this more times than I can remember, as when I'm diapered I use my diaper no matter what, if I have a messy diaper on and need to stop someplace, I get in and out as quick as I can , I try not to stop unless I need to. 

As far as the police contact, yeah let's just say the stench flowing out the open window was enough to have the officer back off and say slow down and get home and clean up. Only time I ever got pulled over for speeding and given a verbal warning.

In the summer I enjoy going for long rides on my motorcycle, and I am always diapered and have messed my diaper a few times on rides, being on a motorbike there is no smell as long as you don't stop for long. 

7 hours ago, Red Yes Horse said:

I’m the guy that likes his truck to be as clean as possible, and that goes along with smell. Currently, my truck smells like McIntosh apples and I’d like to keep it that way.

Gee, I wonder who that's referring to? JK, Big Mac's great, and so are all the Apples.

12 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Gee, I wonder who that's referring to? JK, Big Mac's great, and so are all the Apples.

Ha, I naturally love the smell of apples, so I saw the chance and took it when I got those air fresheners. Doesn’t help that my truck’s big and painted red though lol.

Even if the smell and possible messy outcome weren’t bad enough, I feel like the first time I wear and possibly mess I’d get pulled because of something small. I’ll keep my desires as private as possible if I may.

28 minutes ago, Red Yes Horse said:

Ha, I naturally love the smell of apples, so I saw the chance and took it when I got those air fresheners. Doesn’t help that my truck’s big and painted red though lol.

Even if the smell and possible messy outcome weren’t bad enough, I feel like the first time I wear and possibly mess I’d get pulled because of something small. I’ll keep my desires as private as possible if I may.

Don't blame you there. I rarely wear when I'm out and about because of that same thinking myself.