LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

getting older

Getting older sucks, I've been backed up, yet went #2 three or was it four times the other day.  Consequently, sometimes when I move my stomach and/or hip/bowel region, I leak some.  A couple times it was involuntarily where I had been sitting for about a minute and then just squirted.  I wasn't wearing any protection as I was on a plane.  That was the worst, after going #2, I felt like I had to go again a few minutes after sitting down.  I feel for the people on the plane.

18 minutes ago, 2sail2 said:

Getting older sucks, I've been backed up, yet went #2 three or was it four times the other day.  Consequently, sometimes when I move my stomach and/or hip/bowel region, I leak some.  A couple times it was involuntarily where I had been sitting for about a minute and then just squirted.  I wasn't wearing any protection as I was on a plane.  That was the worst, after going #2, I felt like I had to go again a few minutes after sitting down.  I feel for the people on the plane.

I know all about it and wear nappies all the time now.

I rarely get anything loose; my problem is the opposite, largely due to other digestive problems. But getting older does suck; in the last 2 years I've lost half of the already-limited capacity of my back, acquired gout in one knee, have to use reading glasses for any small print, more frequently have digestive problems, and am losing strength and stamina in general everywhere. I'm not sure what else is coming my way and I don't want to know :(

Bettypooh

Just wait another 10 years, then another 10 and see how you feel!  Back, knees, joint pain and probably a lot worse leaking!  Good thing we are well used to wearing diapers when we are younger so when we really need then at older ages, it won't be any different!

Just wait until you get really old, the pills that you take to keep you alive and out of pain, do all kinds of strange things to your body.

It just keeps getting worse,  as time go's by faster, life comes at you at the speed of light.

Yea, tell me about it. being told I have RA this year was a highlight. You either take pills that will cause other problems or you deal with the pain. The only bright side is I get less rejection from the wife now when I diaper. Oh and compression thigh-highs are your friend and look kind of sexy with your diaper.

So look at the bright side, we are still breathing air and get to enjoy our grand kids!

A small price to pay I say to wear medial support hose for bad veins, have new joints put in, wear diapers or some form of protection to avoid leaving behind body fluids were we sit.   

Even the things that defined me as male have left me, but still I enjoy what I have left and compensate as best I can to keep wife happy, and again enjoy the grandkids.

And finally, understand that we may be the first or at least second generation that have this luxury as all these things are readily available for us to make our lives as comfortable as possible.

15 hours ago, beallucanb said:

as time go's by faster, life comes at you at the speed of light.

I remember reading an interview with Malcom Forbes before he left us. The reporter asked him if he shouldn't be slowing down in his old age. He replied that you should be speeding up when you get old because you've got less time to get everything you wanted to do in life done in. It's sensible and logical but when your body won't let you do it I'm not sure of how I should feel and what I should do :(

I'm going at life as hard as I can without making my physical problems worse from over-doing them; I guess that's all I can do B)

Bettypooh

Updated profile, now 50.

O my back, a few years ago I had a compressed disk or something.  Tingling in right toe and leg, talk about disconcerting.  Doctor gave me muscle relaxants and something else.  I think during that time, my continence was the best it was ever.  I've had a couple pulled muscles in middle of back since then.  I found the best thing was to keep my daily exercise of walking almost a mile a day on the treadmill.  It's amazing how much we use our back to walk and balance.

• 1 month later...

I’m 75 and can attest to the fact that the aches and pains keep getting worse and worse. I have had one replaced and need to have the other one done as well. In addition, I have continually worsening osteoarthritis; and of course I’ve needed to wear a diaper 24/7/365 for about 30 years now. But at least so far, being alive is better than being dead.

11 hours ago, adhb said:

But at least so far, being alive is better than being dead.

Yeah, that's my take on things too. I can't live without some happiness and as long as I have enough of that I'll try to keep going :) Having seen too many people I cared about leave this life in great pain, I've concluded that it's not a path I will take. If God won't pull the plug on me before my life gets unbearable then I'll pull the damn plug myself. YMMV and I'm not encouraging this in anyone who sees things differently  ;) All I know for sure is that death is a part of life and we're all going to go there so it's nothing to fear or be concerned over. Grab al the happiness you can till it arrives :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I agree that the music sucks!  The new music!  On the other hand, I still have records, tapes and CD's so The Beatles, Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Four Seasons, Three Dog Night, Grass Roots and others are always available!  So is Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Perry Como and the big bands like Glenn Miller, the Dorsey's, Benny Goodman and others.  Let's not forget the TV shows!  Some are just so filthy in content I can't believe they are shown on Prime Time TV when grade school kids can watch them!  And they wonder why so many 12 year old teens are pregnant and drug use is rampant!  Thank God for reruns of Andy Griffith, Hogan's Hero's, Dick van Dyke, Home Improvement and current shows like Mountain Men and Alaska The Last Frontier!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 7:53 PM, Loveable_guy said:

.... Oh and compression thigh-highs are your friend and look kind of sexy with your diaper.

Too funny, and I thought I was the only guy that has to wear thigh high compression stockings AND diapers, not sure though about how sexy they look.:o

The really cool thing about the compression stocking is the wife tells me to go put them on when she see me hurting. And she encourages me to wear to bed even while making love.  Oh and being in the north with all the cold weather they help to keep you warm.  So sexy or not they do help!

Hey Loveable Guy:

I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous hearing that your Wife asks you to wear your compression stockings to bed.B)  Although I'm pretty good at wearing mine most of the time my Wife will tell me to put them on when she sees me without them.  Unfortunately I don't think she finds them sexy and has never asked me to wear them to bed.:(  In fact my doctor actually advised me not to wear them to bed.  However there is a type called "Anti-Embolism Stockings" (open-toed-white) made specifically for bedridden patients, but they are constructed differently than the regular "daytime" compression stockings that I use.

BTW... You are so right that they are great in the cold winter months, but that's not all that often down here in Florida.  They can get really uncomfortable in the middle of the hot and humid Florida summers but I still wear them (even with shorts) on all but the hottest of days.  Diapers, well that's a whole other story, I've got to wear them 24/7 or I'll have either wet pants or a wet bed, so at least my Wife doesn't have to remind me to wear my diapers!  The good news is that from time to time she will give me a playful pat on my diapered bottom which I have to say I really like. :D

Speaking about medical support stockings, I too am a long time user of same but was never able to use the thigh high versions, as they always seemed to fall down-even tried to use an old fashion garter belt without success (stick on glue first given irritated my skin).   I found that getting used to pulling down the panty hose to pee was well worth the hassle of not trying to keep up the thigh high version.

Not sure why anyone would want to wear these overnight as well unless you are bedridden.   What was mentioned above is typical in a hospital situation where you are immobile, but outside that, it is good to get these off at end of day, especially if you are in a hot sweaty climate.  Like some say, can't live without them but always good to  get out of them at end of the day!

A plus side of the support panty hose is that they do a good job of keeping your diapers high and tight as well.

Getting older sucks indeed. Not so much the age thing but if you start having difficulties with your health it really sucks. The one good thing about it is if somebody finds out you wear diapers it could be easier to explain, other than that not funny at all.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, sport said:

I,am in 70,s but can walk so ok.The biggest letdown was when my wife strongly pushed me back into diapers and training pants due to being a diabetic and wetting the bed and my clothes.

My wife encouraged me to wear nappies too.

If your wife is pushing you to wear diapers on a regular basis, you should really accept that,  a; you probably need them, and b; it will save you the embarrassment of a public pants wetting at some point and save her a lot of extra laundry.

Having the experience of the second part my self, trust me, wearing a diaper when out in public away from the controlled environment of a close bathroom is far better than walking around in wet trousers!

• Like 1