LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
2sail2

getting older

Getting older sucks, I've been backed up, yet went #2 three or was it four times the other day.  Consequently, sometimes when I move my stomach and/or hip/bowel region, I leak some.  A couple times it was involuntarily where I had been sitting for about a minute and then just squirted.  I wasn't wearing any protection as I was on a plane.  That was the worst, after going #2, I felt like I had to go again a few minutes after sitting down.  I feel for the people on the plane.

18 minutes ago, 2sail2 said:

Getting older sucks, I've been backed up, yet went #2 three or was it four times the other day.  Consequently, sometimes when I move my stomach and/or hip/bowel region, I leak some.  A couple times it was involuntarily where I had been sitting for about a minute and then just squirted.  I wasn't wearing any protection as I was on a plane.  That was the worst, after going #2, I felt like I had to go again a few minutes after sitting down.  I feel for the people on the plane.

I know all about it and wear nappies all the time now.

I rarely get anything loose; my problem is the opposite, largely due to other digestive problems. But getting older does suck; in the last 2 years I've lost half of the already-limited capacity of my back, acquired gout in one knee, have to use reading glasses for any small print, more frequently have digestive problems, and am losing strength and stamina in general everywhere. I'm not sure what else is coming my way and I don't want to know :(

Bettypooh

Just wait another 10 years, then another 10 and see how you feel!  Back, knees, joint pain and probably a lot worse leaking!  Good thing we are well used to wearing diapers when we are younger so when we really need then at older ages, it won't be any different!

Just wait until you get really old, the pills that you take to keep you alive and out of pain, do all kinds of strange things to your body.

It just keeps getting worse,  as time go's by faster, life comes at you at the speed of light.

Yea, tell me about it. being told I have RA this year was a highlight. You either take pills that will cause other problems or you deal with the pain. The only bright side is I get less rejection from the wife now when I diaper. Oh and compression thigh-highs are your friend and look kind of sexy with your diaper.

I'm going to have a TURP in early Dec and a knee replacement in late Dec. The Dr says the TURP may help keep my bladder from spasiming so much. I'd rather leak all the time than have the pain from the bladder spasims.

So look at the bright side, we are still breathing air and get to enjoy our grand kids!

A small price to pay I say to wear medial support hose for bad veins, have new joints put in, wear diapers or some form of protection to avoid leaving behind body fluids were we sit.   

Even the things that defined me as male have left me, but still I enjoy what I have left and compensate as best I can to keep wife happy, and again enjoy the grandkids.

And finally, understand that we may be the first or at least second generation that have this luxury as all these things are readily available for us to make our lives as comfortable as possible.

15 hours ago, beallucanb said:

as time go's by faster, life comes at you at the speed of light.

I remember reading an interview with Malcom Forbes before he left us. The reporter asked him if he shouldn't be slowing down in his old age. He replied that you should be speeding up when you get old because you've got less time to get everything you wanted to do in life done in. It's sensible and logical but when your body won't let you do it I'm not sure of how I should feel and what I should do :(

I'm going at life as hard as I can without making my physical problems worse from over-doing them; I guess that's all I can do B)

Bettypooh

Updated profile, now 50.

O my back, a few years ago I had a compressed disk or something.  Tingling in right toe and leg, talk about disconcerting.  Doctor gave me muscle relaxants and something else.  I think during that time, my continence was the best it was ever.  I've had a couple pulled muscles in middle of back since then.  I found the best thing was to keep my daily exercise of walking almost a mile a day on the treadmill.  It's amazing how much we use our back to walk and balance.