LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twins turned back to toddlers (private with BabyGabrial)

Danny

Dan was a twin, at 12 years old and had just started secondary school with his twin brother. They both had a secret like for diapers and wanted to wear again, but didn't know how to tell their parents.

It was the evening after school, and the twins were sitting watching TV, their parents sitting on the couch, and a diaper commercial came on the TV and both their faces lit up, the parents noticing the boys intently staring at the packs of diapers shown.

Mike, the boys father looked at his wife "they seem to like the diaper commercials honey? good thing they don't wear diapers anymore" he laughs

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabrial Dan's twin. Has been having troubles fitting in at school and would like nothing more to be a baby in his mommy's arms again so when the diaper commercial came on he was real focused on it yearning to have a padded bottom again

Lucy the boys mother looks at her husband " I don't know I think it would be quite wonderful to have my baby boys back"

Mike turns to his wife "Are you sure about that? I know they have had a bit of trouble settling into school. but its a new adventure for them. it will take time. having two toddlers is a lot of work. the diapers. the feeds. naptime. are you sure we can handle all of that again?"

Secretly, he loved having them as his little boys, as all parents do, but that was almost 10 years ago, as they had been good with potty training and the diapers had gone by the time they had turned 3.

Dan hears his mom and looks at his brother "Mommy said she wants us as babies" he whispers and giggles

Dan still calls his mom "Mommy" as that side of him hadn't grown up and he was a bit of a mommys boy

Gabriel leans towards his brother " yeah but Daddy doesn't really want us to be that" he says disappointed as he's a total daddy's boy.

Lucy holds the boys close "I say it's the boys choice if they want to be pays again then I am all for it and will indulge them as much as they want"

"he does, I am sure he does" I say smiling and looks at moms face

"its up to you honey, but erm, I will help, you know I am at work during the day. and erm, I am not a liking to the stinky diapers" Mikey replies "well, we better go and get the supplies?"

Lucy grabs a pen and paper " first we need diapers, diaper supplies, two changing mats, a crib to fit them both,  high chairs, bibs, bottles, formula and baby food, those little nose pumps, rectal thermometers, suppositories, and of course cute clothes, and a playpen"  she says that she writes it down and Gabrial just cuddles his daddy

(new pumps?)

Mikey sighs and hands Lucy his credit card "take this honey, its got enough money for you to treat the boys to their baby items. when you get home, I will set up their rooms, but in the meantime, I will start on removing their beds and things they won't be needing"

Danny looks at his mommy "what's a suppository?"

(laxative? diuretics?)

Looks at you "why do we need nose pumps?" Mikey asks

Danny looks exciteldly when they get to the store and especially squeals when they get the diapers in the cart.

Mikey gets the boys room clean for when the new furniture comes in.

"Oh I thought they were for me to put in my nose to block out the smell"  I laugh

I hear the car doors and then I see you coming back so I help you to unload the car

I get the crib and changing table and make a start on building them "i will sort the changing table and crib, but can you diaper the babies?"

Danny looks at his mommy and smiles and beams from ear to ear.

Mikey sighs, as he begins setting up the boys crib and changing table, "I never thought I would be doing this again" I say to myself "But if they want to wear diapers then its their choice"

"mommy mommy pampee!" Danny says in a cute toddler voice

Danny looks at his mommy and smiles "Yaaaaay peease mama"

Mike finally gets the changing table and also the crib set up and goes and gets the matress that they have for it and puts it in and gets it ready.

Danny looks at his twin "I can't believe this is working" he smiles

Mikey comes down "honey their room is ready, and all the supplies are in the right places. you may as well diaper them in the right place? more private"