LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pizza

Pampertimmy

Is it childish for me to think that is pizza the best food ever?! There are so many variations and everyone likes their own toppings. It's very open minded as for as food goes. Just a thought...carry on.

Believe it or not, and Dr. Dean Edell's midical talk show of a fiew years back, pizza sould be listed as a health food since it contains a variety fo foods (carbs, frouit/vegetable, dairy and meat). Like everything else, just do not overdo it. Save some room for the Italian grinder, also a good choice for taste and variety (the real secret to healthy eating; the more different kinds of food you cram in your pie hole, the wider your nutritional base)

However, for me, the top spot is hot dogs

No: Never heard of them

I love Pizza and I've had all kinds and I've cooked all kinds of interesting ones as well.    You can get a lot of variation in it.

As for hot dogs, my current favorites are the Hebrew National 97% Fat Free.   Real low calorie and with some sauerkraut in the microwave it's an quick low cal dinner.

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Believe it or not, and Dr. Dean Edell's midical talk show of a fiew years back, pizza sould be listed as a health food since it contains a variety fo foods (carbs, frouit/vegetable, dairy and meat). Like everything else, just do not overdo it. Save some room for the Italian grinder, also a good choice for taste and variety (the real secret to healthy eating; the more different kinds of food you cram in your pie hole, the wider your nutritional base)

Pretty much what I was thinking. Done right with good ingredients, pizza could be made into a one dish complete meal. The down side is it usually isn't as it contains way too much of the wrong kinds of fats, and is frequently much too salty.

I do not pay close attention to all that stuff which changes with the decades The health nuts who bitch about high fructose corn sugar in soda are the intellectual, spirtual and social descendants of the same ones who crybabied about sucrose in soda and recommended using fructose. I eat food, not agenda; agenda tastes like cardboard. The best thing you can do is have a widely varied diet. that ensures you get 1. a wide variety of nutrients and 2 not too much of anything. How many things look good on paper and when they hit the real world are a grand flopperooo? Save yourslef the stress, that will kill you before the others will

• Like 1
On 11/14/2017 at 6:22 AM, Little Christine said:

However, for me, the top spot is hot dogs

I read somewhere the suggestion that thin crust pizza was a good food option for diabetics. The thin crust minimizes the carbs, and then like you mention you get fruits, veggies, dairy, and meat piled on top of that. Of course I love to replace the tomato sauce with Alfredo sauce and I'm a picky eater who isn't going to pick any of the fruit or veggie toppings, so my pizza choices aren't the healthiest ones.

Wonderful idea I saw recently, the French Bread Pizza Sub. Cook both pizza slices in your favorite brand of frozen French bread pizza, then put one on top of the other topping sides together. I really want to go out and grab one.