LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are diapers a sexual turnon for anybody?

I love pampers

Absolutely;y they are.  The first time I tried a diaper on and pined it p tight and pulled up rubber pants and layed on the bed and peed and that warm liquid ran all over me I shot a load off in minutes . What a feeling that was pee and cum all mixed together. I left that diaper on for a couple hours and enjoyed it.  I hope this answers your question.  Oh, it still works. 

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, Mo. Baby boy said:

ABDL HERE,  And yes.  Very much so fun for me,  especially after wetting myself in diapers then masturbating in them

And then fall asleep in them and wake up in the morning and have a good pee before getting up, YES YES 

• 2 weeks later...

Simple answer yes, but for me it’s about the regression. I regress when I put on my diapers and sucking my paci.

when I sleep in them I will stay regressed when I get up and it usually ends with me having an ogasum before the diapers come off.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Simple answer yes, but for me it’s about the regression. I regress when I put on my diapers and sucking my paci.

when I sleep in them I will stay regressed when I get up and it usually ends with me having an ogasum before the diapers come off.

No expert here but try leaving the diaper on longer and putting more pee in it and cum and poo. Try locking plastic pants and force yourself to keep that diaper on and truly enjoy the feeling.  

• Like 1
13 hours ago, deacon said:

No expert here but try leaving the diaper on longer and putting more pee in it and cum and poo. Try locking plastic pants and force yourself to keep that diaper on and truly enjoy the feeling.  

Yeah, I sometimes put tape over the tabs and it makes them harder to just take off.

I will mess them at times as well. That to me is the ultimate regression and sitting in it can feel crazy 

16 hours ago, deacon said:

Make wearing those LOCKING plastic pants interesting - leave the keys someplace distant out of reach (temporarily) or the combination lock place in the small of the back

you don't want to make this easy. You could add to the suspense by adding more locking clothing - some which would permit an excursion into public space.

Having a dominate mate makes things interesting having to ask for the key to the loo or release from your very own personal porta potty prison.

Key safes - time locking devices - frozen in ice blocks - can extend the time to a level to more appreciate your situation pleasurable or regressive.

So now that you are all locked up what are you going to do ?  How about a trip to Disney to see if Fantasy Land befits your theme park experience !

7 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Make wearing those LOCKING plastic pants interesting - leave the keys someplace distant out of reach (temporarily) or the combination lock place in the small of the back

you don't want to make this easy. You could add to the suspense by adding more locking clothing - some which would permit an excursion into public space.

Having a dominate mate makes things interesting having to ask for the key to the loo or release from your very own personal porta potty prison.

Key safes - time locking devices - frozen in ice blocks - can extend the time to a level to more appreciate your situation pleasurable or regressive.

So now that you are all locked up what are you going to do ?  How about a trip to Disney to see if Fantasy Land befits your theme park experience !

Locking plastic or rubber pants are a real turn on for me.  The first time I got the locking rubber pants I got the diaper on and pinned tightly in place I then pulled up the rubber pants and locked them in place and laid down and within minutes shot off a load of cum with no help it just went. I remember leaving them on for a day and kept wetting and a few more loads of cum. I will never forget that.  All of what you say is very interesting and I do like it. I have running short shorts lose fit and I will  get diapered and rubber pants locked in place and get the short shorts on and go for a walk and watch people I pass to see if they look and many do for the rubber pants go swish as I walk. I am ok but if I bend over just a little the rubber pants show, what a turn on that is.  Thanks so much for your input

10 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Yeah, I sometimes put tape over the tabs and it makes them harder to just take off.

I will mess them at times as well. That to me is the ultimate regression and sitting in it can feel crazy 

Do try the locking rubber or plastic pants for it is a real different feeling like someone is controlling yiou.  Some do not know of triple locking rubber pants.   They lock at the waist and at both leg bands are locks and you are definitely locked in.  Almost like a little diaper punishment and can be treated like it.  I love it for this is the ultimate diaper lock up.  Thanks for your comment for I am very interested what others are doing.  

I’ve never done this but I dreamed of being put into thick diapers and mittens then put into a high chair locked in place.

Given laxitves and then told I can’t get out until I’ve made a mess like the sissy baby I am. My mommy would have a few friends over to watch me squirm as I mess in front of them while they tell me what a baby I am and why I need my diapers 

2 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

I’ve never done this but I dreamed of being put into thick diapers and mittens then put into a high chair locked in place.

Given laxitves and then told I can’t get out until I’ve made a mess like the sissy baby I am. My mommy would have a few friends over to watch me squirm as I mess in front of them while they tell me what a baby I am and why I need my diapers 

Suppose you were locked into three way locking rubber pants.  A lock at the waist and one on each thing with keys locks. This sounds real good and a lot of fun.  I just added to your dream and it is great.  I love your dream and thanks for sharing it with me and others. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can be, started as a more sexual thing now its more a normal thing, find nappies a comforting and practical and don't get aroused from just seeing or wearing them, although i think people are sexier in a nappy lol

Yes primarily sexual for me ..I've met up with another user who enjoys wearing for non-sexual reasons ..We wore together & it was a very pleasant way to spend a few hours but I couldn't help feeling something important for me was missing.

For me its not so much the actual diaper as it is scenarios around it. Like, putting a diaper on does not get me around, get getting changed or teased about or threatened with diapers is a major major turn on. I had a platonic friend in high school that new about my ab side, and she would drop comments if she knew I was wearing like "Try not to crinkle to much", just little things like that, and my God it put me over the moon

The first time I put on a cloth diaper and pinned tight and plastic pants I laid down on my back and reached a climax and then peed and in a short time climaxed again, I was on a high and sktayed there and peed more and  enjoyed myself and continued to diaper myself for great fun.  

• 2 weeks later...

No matter what style of diaper I wear, they are a huge source of sexual pleasure for me. Within moments of getting into a diaper/pullup my tucked in clitty penis begins to slowly leak her slippery droplets just from the simple feel of that diaper against my skin. I find it so very difficult not to caress and fondle my diapered area, not that I am complaining and nor do I put any effort into stopping myself.:beer:

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:37 PM, sweetlilone said:

In my 20's I would get so incredibly hard wearing diapers. In my 50's not so hard, but still incredibly aroused and horny. 

Maybe try bring that hard penis back by wearing thre way locking rubber pants. Lock at the waist and at both leg bands and they will not fall off, guaranteed.  The first time I used the locking rubbber pants and tightly pinned cloth diapers I laid back on the bed and no touching had a wonder full climax and afterward a great pee and done it again in an hour, no touching just total arrousment. Give it a try you will not be disappointed. 

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, deacon said:

Maybe try bring that hard penis back by wearing thre way locking rubber pants. Lock at the waist and at both leg bands and they will not fall off, guaranteed.  The first time I used the locking rubbber pants and tightly pinned cloth diapers I laid back on the bed and no touching had a wonder full climax and afterward a great pee and done it again in an hour, no touching just total arrousment. Give it a try you will not be disappointed. 

Some folks may need to have a bump and grind - external manipulation - vibration device etc.

With age the ole physical hand on the sex is still the best method of arousment !

Experiment - try it - you will like it !

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, SrDiapCaged said:

Even having just turned 69, I find wearing diapers an amazing turn on. Even seeing a boi playmate in a diaper is so incredibly arousing:whistling:

I find a tightly pinned thick cloth diaper and locking rubber pants a real turn on to the point of a climax all by it self with no help. Increase the feeling with different cloths and short shorts.  Let the fun begin.

• Like 1

I started wearing diapers at an older than usual age for most. Wasn't too far after I dressed as a woman. I wore diapers out of need rather than comfort, but yes they are a turn on. I think of diapers as a pillow for my penis.  I started wearing because I get very few if any bathroom breaks. Many times I have gotten aroused from the warm pee and the rubbing against the head of my penis, it is simply unavoidable. I look back twenty three years and I love them even more now knowing what pleasures the future is holding for me. A good poop and my penis will be playing peekaboo. Many times its happened at work and I have to go to bathroom and adjust. Nothing wrong with getting aroused in your diaper,, just enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2020 at 11:31 PM, hungsmall said:

The way my trainers contour to my butt and grip me with a bulge in the front, wet or dry, is arousing. They’re like a second skin, soft and padded.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooh  sounds real good to me.  I know that feeling when in a tightly pinned thick cloth diaper and locking rubber pants, smooth and real tight fit and yes cumable.  lol

46 minutes ago, steviet said:

I am tightly pinned in my heavyweight cloth diaper with Gary pull on plastic pants.  After wetting and reading these posts, it won't be long an orgasm happens

I use locking rubber pants for they do not wrinkle and stop sagging because they fit tight. The first time I tried rubber locking pants I laid back on the bed and came all by my self with no help and it was wonderful. I stayd in that diaper for a long time and had more orgasms in the diaper. I hope you emnjooy this experience for it is a real treat,. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have to say very honestly from the first time I tried a diaper on and peed in it, I WAS HOOKED !!! After I peed my first diaper, I admit I had an erection almost instantly and it was one of those that you had to beat down (pun intended). 5 years later now legally an adult my feelings have heightened to the point where an erection is beyond my control. I diapered my boyfriend a year ago, and it still arouses him as much as me. So yes I have to say diapers are something very sexual and sensual to me, and I guess my love for diapers will grow and grow. @~Brian~ I love doing a #3 also !!!

• Like 1