LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are diapers a sexual turnon for anybody?

I love pampers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No not really. If/when i get aroused when wearing it’s something totally unrelated. Diapers are 100% comfort and embracing to me, almost like a favorite pillow, or blanket that makes you feel better. 

Just maybe when wearing panties the fabric is so molded to you that it flows with every motion you make.

Now take diapers and that is not the feeling - there is a more aggressive containment that resists your movement.

That oh so heavy bulky package making you straddle (waddle) along yet so comfortable with a slight degree of compression.

Makes me want to jump and hump all at the same time - waltz along to the baby elephant waltz. 

• Thanks 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Its a bit of both for me, they can be a turn on when I get powdered, lotioned and taped into them, but once they are on I can also be as little as I please depending on how I feel.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2017 at 5:37 PM, sweetlilone said:

In my 20's I would get so incredibly hard wearing diapers. In my 50's not so hard, but still incredibly aroused and horny. 

DITTO!!!  I FEEL THE SAME WAY THAT YOU DO

For it didn't start out  that way but do to growing up with double incontinence between all the doctors and having my diapers changed I came across some that started giving me sex so I started to enjoying it and associated my diapers with sex

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 5:55 PM, dressupDV said:

YES!  A turn-on for me!  But explain it?  I can not!

Me too.  LOVE to wear and wet. Nothing better than jerking in panties and diapers and playing sissy 

Edited by Mo. Baby boy
Please contact me private so we can talk more open

Maybe it is just simply if it feels good enjoy the pleasure - sort of like you graduated out of diapers and want to return to the forbidden pleasure

of wearing something you no longer should. Think of your first experience with panties that forbidden fruit of loom.

There really is something about diapers caressing and sort of massaging the male endowment - all that bulk pressing and pushing the package

around with each movement and even more so when the bulk is increased and amped up to a degree that a waddle walk is required.

You are not from Texas nor been there but how come you walk like a cowpoke just getting off his high horse and walking into a saloon or maybe

that is a salon with the legs splayed apart with something obviously keeping them that way.

Imagination - can't live with it and can't live without it ! ENJOY !

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on my own for about 15 yrs now and when ever I masturbate its always in a nappy I find it hard (no pun intended) to nearly impossible nowadays to get aroused without having a nappy on or without thinking about nappies if I dont have one on so I would say thats a definite yep

On 2/2/2018 at 6:36 AM, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

Definitely can be sexual for me.  I've had some of my wildest masturbating orgasms in a fully loaded diaper.

Me also,  LOVE the warmth of wetting myself in diapers then masturbating 

• 11 months later...

Now I am not sissy. I am all woman and have been wearing diapers since age 12. The first time I pooped my diaper and felt that hard poop rub against me I had one of my first orgasms. Being 12 and just getting my period and feeling an orgasm was so thrilling I had to go out and do it again. The second time my knees were so weak I almost stumbled to the floor. I know most here are sissies and have penises, but women get turned on by pee and poop too. One of the main reasons I stopped pooping my panties and went to diapers. Hey women like to have fun too.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1