LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you are married or in a relationship is your bedwetting a barrier to sex.

stevewet

I do Agree CPAP used every night for at least 4-5 hrs, is a life saver. I was almost walking dead in 2006, and I was still working full time long hrs, I assumed just tired. ddd's went through months and months of testing, everything was one test after another. Then they sent me to a respiratory Dr, he did his own tests and then he had me do the sleep study, same as rusty pins commented on. I think I sleep a couple hrs that night because of being in a different bedroom. But I left there the next morning feeling like I had slept a week. I could not believe it it was incredible I really did not think I would ever get used to a full mask covering my nose and mouth. Now I almost can't sleep without it. My Dr told me my organs were starting to shut down due to lack of O2 I would stop breathing every 3 mins, Now I have my I think 3rd CPAP machine, I wear one out in about 3 yrs or so, they get noisy,  my numbers are much better, I do have other issues, and COPD that makes me use oxygen mostly at night its pumped into my CPAP. I would Highly recommend anyone that snores or feels tired all of the time do a sleep study At a study Place, Not one of the new things that they are offering now a wear it at home device, They can't get enough info that way, they had 30-40 wires connected to me my head, legs all sending signals to the computer to give them the info they need. I commented on this thread back in March about the sexual parts. about diapers. We haven't had sex since we both went though cancer. She has also had a CPAP, and now is on a BIPAP. the difference is it does all the breathing for you in and out.