LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you are married or in a relationship is your bedwetting a barrier to sex.

stevewet

Good question.  I would wonder first what the wife's position is about her husband wearing diapers for whatever reason.  I would think if she is one who's position is toleration of a diaper fetish but really doesn't participate or like it, she would be turned off when in the mood for sex and seeing her husband wearing a diaper, or having to take off his diaper before having sex.  If it is an AB couple or one who is baby/mommy, the wife probably enjoys the diaper interaction with changes and baby play.  My guess would be, if sex happens between them, she would be much more into it and maybe even work a little AB roll play into the fun.  If someone is AB or DL and wear diapers around their wives, then the wife is already aware of the situation and either accepts it, tolerates it, embraces it or is disgusted by it and that can either be a huge turn off or make it a lot more fun.  I think the real question is for the incontinent or bedwetters rather than the AB or DL's who wear for fun and not necessarily for need.  When you have no choice but to wear a diaper to bed or wake up with soaked sheets, it's puts things in a totally different situation.  Your wife knows the options and knows you have to wear diapers or else wet the bed.  She may not like it but has to go along with it and she knows it's not your fault or some fetish you enjoy.  In that case, I'm sure she sees her husband wearing diapers to bed on a regular basis unless the husband wears pajamas so the actual diaper is not seen (even though she knows it's there).  I think it all comes down to weather a wife thinks seeing her husband in diapers is sexy or not.  Some might think so, same as a husband seeing his wife in diapers.  Others might get turned off about a lot of things.  A turn off could be seeing her "Hunky Husband" wearing a diaper, but also the thought of him having pee on himself if the mood strikes and he takes off his diaper so they can have sex.  Lots of things to ponder and I'm interested in hearing from members here, both AB/DL and incontinent ones.

I would say that me being n diapers 24/7 has hurt our normal sex life, IE if the mood is there I have to change and clean up first. No more rolling over in bed for a quicky in the morning since there will be a 99% chance I will be wet and 30% chance I will be messy. But over time time our sex life evolved to more of D/s relationship. I have a hard time getting hard so we love to use toys on each other.  We now have a better over all sex life then before diapers.

Seeing as how my wife is not remotely turned on by seeing me in a diaper, I know that if I'm seeking seeking sexy times, I need to forgo the diaper. Which I don't mind since she's understanding enough to let me wear around her and to bed. 

My challenge is, after a drink fueled romp, I'm often too tired/lazy to get up and go put on a diaper after cuddle time. Which often times recently has resulted in a wet bed. 

Before you judge, please note I store my diapers and supplies in a closet all the way down in the basement.  

Perhaps keep all your diapers in the basement closet except for one or two.  Keep a couple stashed in the bottom drawer of your bedroom dresser so after cuddle time and your ready for sleep, you can forgo the long trip to the basement and have one handy to keep the bed dry.

Not a bad idea. My only issue there is I'm still shy about diapering up within earshot of my wife. 

Most of the time I'm sure she knows what I'm doing down there, but  there's something about her hearing me. Even when I'm in the basement and she's upstairs in the kitchen I swear she can hear the tapes on my disposables or the velcro on my all in one's. 

I'm sure it's all in my head, but that's where I'm at mentally.

48 minutes ago, oldwetter66 said:

After I fell and hurt my back my wife was up set at 1st then got over it fast.

Was she willing to assist, or just ok with being present whilst you diapered up?

I am married, but we only do Baby and Daddy time on the weekend. So during the week(Monday-Friday Morning) I sleep in the bed with my husband. From Friday Evening to Sunday Night I sleep in my Crib in my Nursery. During the week I wear regular underwear as an adult and do not wet. During the weekend when I am a 6 month old baby I wear diapers and wet and mess.

3 hours ago, stevewet said:

I have made love to my wife after she wet the bed it didn't bother me and reassured her I didn't care if she wet our bed.

My wife and I did not sleep together I snored and I did get a cpap but we still did not sleep in the same bed or room she was 2 yeas older than me

I have had issues with my parts for more years than I can remember now, and as a result have to keep my wife happy by doing other things with her.  The point, once I get to wearing diapers full time as opposed to on occasion now, it won;t make any difference to her as nothing in that area is of any help to her in this situation any longer.

I know without a doubt it effects my sex life.  In fact the actual act of sexual intercourse has almost gone away completely between my wife and I.  We have intimate time mainly through breastfeeding.  

For my wife me wearing a diaper is not necessarily the issue as much as the smell of wetting a diaper.  It really is a turn off for her and I can not seem to take my diapers off long enough to even try.  

It may seem strange but both of us are ok with that.  She does not regret or despise me at all because of my choice of wearing diapers permanently pretty much altered our sexual relationship completely.

• Like 1

My wife was ok that I wet.But she Died in jan 2016.I meet Mary in March 2016.she wet too we were just friends at 1st finely on Fathers day my 2 adult daughters told me it was ok do do some thing. Mary was more than willing.She all most makes wetting fun she loves sex like my wife did is all ways in the mood.

• Thanks 1

I've had a few relationships over the years, mostly everyone was "okay" with my bedwetting and nappies. My wife now is great - it doesn't impact on us at all.  Although she doesn't like it she understands why I need to wear them and doesn't object to me getting ready for bed earlier in the evening if I want to.  I'd love her to be more into it, but, that's being greedy.

Yes, sexlife has been affected by me being in a diaper 24/7. no more sporadic sex when in the mood. I have to go shower and make sure my bladder is emptied so I wont wet on her and such.

Although my wife is understanding about my diaper dependency, she clearly said she would not go down on me, by just removing my wet diaper or pull it down for sex, before I have taken a shower, as she did in the past.

Diapers are a complete turnoff for her,

7 hours ago, NotTheAverageMan said:

Yes, sexlife has been affected by me being in a diaper 24/7. no more sporadic sex when in the mood. I have to go shower and make sure my bladder is emptied so I wont wet on her and such.

Although my wife is understanding about my diaper dependency, she clearly said she would not go down on me, by just removing my wet diaper or pull it down for sex, before I have taken a shower, as she did in the past.

Diapers are a complete turnoff for her,

Same here.  I know she will probably never give me oral sex again.  After my wife has returned home from being with a real man and is insatiable she will sometimes just pull my diaper down enough to allow for me to enter her.  I think that has happened twice and it is always over as soon as it begins.

I have tried the shower thing as you do but I am so uncomfortable not being in a diaper that it ruins the mood for both of us.

Yes, wearing a diaper at night is definitely an impediment.  On the bright side, my wife will sometimes help me get the diaper on (I wear cloth), and occasionally something will happen during that intimate time. Or, we'll start being intimate before I get ready for bed. 

Usually, though, once my diaper is pinned on, its on for the night.  I can't think of a time I've taken it off for sex.  In the morning, a wet diaper is a definite turn off for both of us. 

• 1 month later...

No it doesn't make any difference to my wife or me. I have had erectile problems for some years now. Orthow I sem to be getting slowly better. When I can get it up I just have a shower before hand. Sometimes if my wife is really horny she won't worry about the shower .

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

not a barrier here since we don't have sex while I am sleeping, lol. 

But, if she wakes up in the morning in the mood and you are willing to reciprocate, is having on the wet diaper you have been sleeping in all night a barrier or mood changer?  Either having to first get out of bed to remove your diaper or even shower before having sex, or trying to remove your wet diaper while still in bed before you climb on top of her?