LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OK! Back from Christmas Vacation and came back to more Angel Hunter!

I'm a couple chapters behind on reviewing this story so let me just say the chapter where they chose to banish the Angel Hunter was just amazing! I really enjoyed all three characters, the dialogue, and choices. It wasn't the direction I thought we were going. 

Fan Note: I sure hope Angel Hunter can reclaim her home in time to prevent some long term damage to Julia. 

I'm really disappointed in Luc. He seemed so nurturing when he needed to be, but it seemed to me that once he got some Nookie he decided that she didn't need his tender care any more! Doesn't that fool know that was one of the reasons she fell for him! Grah young dudes is stupid, ya know? LOL I hope his preconceptions don't cloud his long term judgement and relationship with this Possibly lovely woman

Fan Note: I'd love to see Angel Hunter kick some ass and continue to indirectly watch over the couple while letting them see the grisly underside of the Demon World. I'd like to see the table tipped on Luc so that he can reclaim his nurturing ways in a story serving method. He needs some consequences to getting a piece and then treating that poor gal differently!... lol

General Note: These are only my opinion and my wife routinely reminds me I'm retarded.

I really love this story and consider us all lucky to see this content. I'm truly a fan! Keep it up Wanna!

Glad to see you're back, Dnp! I was beginning to wonder when I'd see another one of your wonderful comments. :) They really do make my day!

27 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

Doesn't that fool know that was one of the reasons she fell for him!

No. He doesn't. Luc's not the most observant fellow. He thought She would be just as glad to see the baby stuff go as he would be. But don't worry, there's still hope for him yet. :)

I haven't been able to start the next chapter yet (Holidays, you know how it is.) But I have an idea for how to start it (and this could change so don't hold me to this) Which would feature some serious Demon vs Angel kickassery! If I can pull it off it's gonna be epic!

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Glad to see you're back, Dnp! I was beginning to wonder when I'd see another one of your wonderful comments. :) They really do make my day!

No. He doesn't. Luc's not the most observant fellow. He thought She would be just as glad to see the baby stuff go as he would be. But don't worry, there's still hope for him yet. :)

I haven't been able to start the next chapter yet (Holidays, you know how it is.) But I have an idea for how to start it (and this could change so don't hold me to this) Which would feature some serious Demon vs Angel kickassery! If I can pull it off it's gonna be epic!

yay! some action is coming up! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Just got to reading this and have to tell you for a first attempt at writing a story, you are doing an amazing job. Other than a few typos; which can be easily fixed. I can’t wait to read more. 

5 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Just got to reading this and have to tell you for a first attempt at writing a story, you are doing an amazing job. Other than a few typos; which can be easily fixed. I can’t wait to read more. 

Thank you! :D writing this story has been a transcendent experience for me. When I'm in the zone it's like I am Lucas Granger.

As for the typos I try to proofread as best I can. But I'm only human and sometimes things slip by. Plus I'm writing on a phone which probably makes it harder. All in all I try not to worry about it. But I appreciate your scrutiny. :)

Chapter XIV

St. Harmon Church of Eternal Grace was a small Catholic Church nestled on the outskirts of Marion. It was going on five o’clock and most of its hundred and twenty-or-so parishioners had already arrived and taken their seat in their preferred pews in preparation for Saturday evening mass. To the human eye everything looked perfectly normal. Just another church service.

But none of them were aware of the battle raging around them as the forces of Darkness fought against the lone guardian of St. Harmon.

Early that morning a dozen demonic warriors came to the church with the intent to destroy the Guardian. A more evenly-matched fight than one would think. While most people assume guardian angels to simply be any angel whose purpose was to protect a human, true Guardian Angels are powerful beings who defend specific locations from demonic forces who wish to gain control of a territory held by Heaven. This Guardian in particular was a towering warrior with four arms, each one holding a massive blade. And his silvery wings with their razor sharp pinions were at least as dangerous as his swords. Every inch of his body was covered in thick armor plating. To a human eye he would've looked like a cross between a Hindu god and a Japanese robot.

On his own turf, a Guardian Angel was nearly unstoppable. But the demons had come prepared with enchantments and blessings from the Lord of Sorcery himself. Had Margot not been cut down that morning she would've been here, interceding for the demons; healing their wounds and strengthening their blades as the battle raged on. With her help their victory would've been assured. Without her it was only probable.

When the battle began many hours ago there were twelve demons. Now only five remain, but the other seven had done their work: the Guardian's strength was waning fast. His right wing had been severed and his left was in tatters. His armor, once a pristine white and blue, was now covered in glowing red fissures; the mark of a demonic blade. The demons had worn him down to almost nothing.

“You will not take this holy place!” He roared before charging at the quintet of fallen angels. Four of them broke off in groups of two on his left and right trying to flank him, leaving a solitary demon open to decimation. The Guardian knew this was likely a trap, but he calculated that reducing the number of demons to the number of blades he had was worth taking a few hits. The demon in front of him already had a wound in his side from where the angel had landed a powerful slash with one of his swords. He could use two swords to finish him off and two swords to defend his rear from the other four demons. They would get a few hits in, but it would be worth it. The lone demon suddenly rushed forward to strike. The angel batted him away with two of his swords, sending him flying into the wall of the church. While angels and demons could indeed phase through solid objects, it required a conscious effort, otherwise the object would remain steadfast as if nothing at all had hit it while the angel would feel the pain of impacting an immovable object. This demon, however, landed gracefully with both feet on the wall. Suddenly the other four were on the Guardian as well, their blades a whirlwind of demonic steel and hellfire. It took all four of his blades and all of his focus to parry their onslaught leaving him wide open to the fifth demon’s attack. He leapt off the wall towards the Guardian, whose back was turned leaving the gaping hole where his wing used to be wide open. This would be the crippling blow for sure. But just as he was about to make contact a black blur knocked the demon off course and buried a white-hot angelic blade in his chest.

“Back to the abyss!” the Angel Hunter said as she twisted the blade causing the white-gold fissures to radiate out from the demon’s chest before being kicked off.

Some of the other demons took notice of the new addition to the fight, which was all the opening the Guardian needed to gain the upper hand. He lashed out with what remained of his left wing, knocking one of the demons off balance long enough to make a broad slash across the creature's chest. The others quickly reoriented themselves and disengaged from their attack.

The battlefield was quiet.

The Guardian eyed the Angel Hunter warily. Despite sharing a common enemy, Angels and Angel Hunters rarely got along. Angel Hunter returned his gaze and answered his unspoken concerns, “No time to talk. You'll need my help if you hope to save this place.”

The Guardian didn't want to admit it, but he knew she was right. So he simply turned his attention back towards the demons who had regrouped behind a parked car. Angel Hunter did the same.

When the demons emerged for another attack three went after Angel Hunter while the other two attempted to distract the Guardian. Angel Hunters were considered high value targets within most demonic circles. And to find one without a host was a rare sight indeed. In their eyes she was a far more valuable prize than this tiny church. With the power of their enchantments, and at three against one, she would be finished within seconds and they could return to their master as heroes.

At least that's what they thought. The Angel Hunter, however, had other plans.

It was true that without her host she was much weaker than even one of these warriors. Against three she stood no chance at all. She knew this and they knew it too. But what they didn't know was that Angel Hunters had millenia of experience fighting against the odds. Before they were given the gift of host bonding they fought their own, stronger brethren in wars they knew they could not win. Every small victory was separated by a dozen defeats. Each inch of ground taken cost them a mile. And they had no Archangels or Guardians or Wardens to protect them. But through pain of endless defeat their will was hardened; their determination stoked with the fires of hardship. And what had once been a rag-tag faction of deserters had become some of the most deadly warriors on earth or in heaven. This is what truly made Angel Hunters so dangerous. But no angel or demon who had not experienced the pain of the Angel Hunters could ever hope to understand this, so they assumed their power only came from their hosts.

And that overconfidence would be this Angel Hunter’s greatest strength.

As the trio of demons closed in on her she quickly dove to the right. Now there was one demon between her and the other two. She got in close to stab at his wounded left shoulder. He threw his sword up to parry, but she anticipated this and instead slashed at his kneecap. His armor was thick and her sword burned with a dull flame. But nonetheless a hairline fracture appeared on his knee. She knew how he would retaliate and ducked under his great sword, using the opening he created to strike his wounded shoulder. Angelic weapons--much like their wielders--could transform to suit their needs. And while most angels and demons alike generally preferred to fight with massive swords, spears, axes, and the like, this Angel Hunter kept her blade short and swift. Speed was her ally, especially in this fight. Knowing that the demon wouldn't be able to stop the momentum of his great sword gave Angel Hunter the perfect opportunity to strike at his weakest point. His shoulder shattered like broken glass before his blade had even completed its arc.

All of this happened in no more than a second or two.

The other two demons were now coming around their ally to surround her. The demon she had been fighting was only just feeling the shock of having his arm severed so she gave him a strong kick to the ribs knocking him into the demon on her left. The one to her right didn't seem to have any wounds, so it was unlikely that her sword could do any serious damage to him. He had a battle axe that was small enough to be wielded with one hand but heavy enough that it would be difficult to parry with her sword. She'd have to rely on dodging; a single solid blow from that axe could mean the end of this fight for her. She narrowly sidestepped a wide slash and when he came back around for another she put her blade up to meet his. But instead of trying to parry his axe she let the force of the blow push her away from her attacker. And as soon as her feet left the ground she unfurled a pair of brilliant white wings and let them carry her further. She landed gracefully about thirty feet away and when she looked back at the demons their weapons were now burning with hellfire and pointing at her. Another thing angelic and demonic weapons can do is unleash projectiles of divine flame. These projectiles, while potentially deadly to imps and cherubs, where usually only a minor nuisance to true angels. And since they drained an angel’s divine energy these types of attacks were generally considered inefficient unless you far outclassed or outnumbered your opponent.

Which they did.

Angel Hunter didn't have time to transform her weapon into something more capable of defending against their flames. So instead she covered her legs with her wings and used her sword and her left arm to protect her upper body. This was going to hurt.

They fired the first salvo. Three bolts of crimson hellfire rushed toward her at speeds far to fast to dodge. She was able to block two of the shots with her sword while the third smacked into her wing. They fired again. This time she could only block one that was aimed at her head while the other to hit her wings which were already beginning to smolder. Again. She flicked her blade downward to block two shots and let another collide with her shoulder. This only went on for a few seconds but by the time it was done her arms were covered in smoldering red dots and her wings had been half-burned away. Suddenly the one-armed demon flew towards her at sonic speeds. She only had time to bring her blade up to stop his great sword from cutting her in half but the force of the blow still sent her flying into an unyielding brick wall. The impact disoriented her enough that she couldn't leap out of the way when the one-armed demon dashed at her again. She swung her blade with all her might and pushed off with her feet. As her sword collided with the unstoppable bladed freight train of death speeding towards her the force of her blow, while not nearly enough to redirect the demon, was enough to push herself out of the way. The demon--having fully committed himself to his attack--smacked face-first into the wall even harder than Angel Hunter had. His open shoulder now fully exposed to her, Angel Hunter used what was left of her wings to propel her forward, thrusting her sword deep into his shoulder socket eliciting screams of agony from her foe as white-gold cracks quickly radiated throughout his body.

She looked back at the other two demons expecting to see them rushing towards her. What she saw instead was the Guardian, who had evidently already defeated his two demons, now turning his attention towards the two that remained. She turned back to her demon and, with a smile, forceful yanked her blade downward through his body causing him to shatter into a million pieces before fading into vapor.

She felt no need to help the Guardian any further. She let him have his way with the last two stragglers. Besides, it was rare, especially for a demon, to see a Guardian Angel do his work from a safe distance. It was like watching a work of art unfold before your eyes. She sat back against the brick wall of St. Harmon while the Guardian cut the demons to ribbons. The entire battle only lasted roughly a minute after Angel Hunter had shown up, and she would make sure to use that to her advantage when she revealed her true business here.

Once the demons were destroyed the Guardian took off into the air and came crashing down in front of Angel Hunter. She didn't even flinch. “If that's your way of saying ‘thank you’ your manners could use some work.”

The Guardian was in no mood for jokes. He lifted one of his swords and pointed it at her, “Why are you here?”

She decided to cut the small talk and get straight to business. “I need a priest.”

“What use would a priest be to an Angel Hunter?”

“My host is in danger.”

“You have no host!” The Guardian held his blade mere inches from her face. She used her sword to nudge his to the side and looked up at him with a bored expression. “You know very well I am not your enemy. And you owe me for saving you. Do you deny it?”

The Guardian hesitated. He knew she was right, but that didn't make him hate it any less. Finally he put his swords away. “Start from the beginning.”

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Conflictedinside said:

Another intense and well written chapter. I'm looking forward to Ch. 15. Please say there is a ch. 15.

Of course there's going to be a chapter 15! But I will say I think we're getting down to the wire here. I'm not sure exactly how many chapters are left, but we're definitely close to the end.

Glad to see the update. That was awesome. Writing combat is difficult, and I thought you did a great job. I enjoyed how your world matured and grew in this chapter too. 

I like the idea of spending time with AH away from her Host. I like an underdog who knows what she can and can't do and knows how to celebrate a good victory. 

I thought it was sort of artful how she engaged in an overwhelming battle, got overwhelmed, stayed alive, and didn't "miraculously" dispatch them all. Really clever and fun!

30 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

I thought it was sort of artful how she engaged in an overwhelming battle, got overwhelmed, stayed alive, and didn't "miraculously" dispatch them all. Really clever and fun!

Thank you! I always hated it when a show or something establishes a power balance, then just throws it out the window & lets the Protagonist win against overwhelming odds, "because plot armor." It's lazy writing and I won't stand for it!

Well worth a like. I throughly enjoyed the fight. What caused the host to increase the power of a angle hunter? It seems to me that a human host wouldn’t have any special powers and would have almost no effect on something like these angles. I am looking forward to reading more. 

24 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Well worth a like. I throughly enjoyed the fight. What caused the host to increase the power of a angle hunter? It seems to me that a human host wouldn’t have any special powers and would have almost no effect on something like these angles. I am looking forward to reading more. 

A good question.

Humans have a sort of Well or divine energy which, under normal circumstances, they are incapable of taping into. Only angels & demons can tap into it, and they do so in different ways. The most simplified explanation is that angels will only take the energy that's offered to them, whereas demons try to take the energy by force. What makes Angel Hunters so special is that they take energy by force (at first) and use it for good instead of evil.

I've got this intricate world built in my mind, but I'm not sure how much of it will come into play during the story. So by all means, ask as many questions as you like & I'll decide whether or not to answer them here in the comments or in the story. :)

Hey guys, I want to apologize for being rather lazy about writing lately. My excuse is rather flimsy, but I'll tell you anyway.

I was introduced to the Roleplay section last week and I've been having the time of my life! I had no idea what I'd been missing! Plus I feel like it's really improving my skills when it comes to Character development, world building, etc. While a lot of people consider RP to be more of a laid-back sort of writing, I try to employ the same creativity & skill that I apply to Angel Hunter.

I don't know if reading RPs is something any of you enjoy, but if you want to see more of my brilliant mind at work in between chapters of Angel Hunter, these are the RPs I'm currently involved in:

Regression Hospital.

Crime & Punishment.

Escaped Neko Turned Baby.

Back to Babyhood For Bad Behavior.

Chapter XV

“What, did you think I had some kind of a fetish for this stuff?”

“I-I-I don't know…” she didn't expound upon that sentence but instead just looked away. And if I wasn't mistaken her face turned a slightly darker shade of red.

Oh dear God, she has a thing for this stuff! Why me? Out of all the billions of girls who could've been dropped in my lap, why did Julia have to have some weird desire to be babied? I have to handle this delicately if I hope to salvage this disaster.

I sat down on the bed next to her. “Julia talk to me. I'm trying to understand all this, but I'm no mind-reader. I need you to be straight with me.” I took a deep breath and asked the million dollar question, “Do you have a kink for this stuff?”

She looked like I had just slapped her face, “what? Of course not! The diapers were your idea, remember?”

Touché. “Oh yeah. I guess you couldn't possibly have any feelings towards these things!” At first I was relieved, but then I saw her looking away again. Normally I'm not the most perceptive guy, but Julia must have the worst poker face in the world. “Julia? Tell me you don't have any feelings towards this stuff?”

She opened her mouth to answer, after a moment's hesitation what finally came out was less than affirmative, “No… I mean… Not at first… Oh dammit I don't know!” She buried her face in her knees like she was about to cry, but instead of crying she found whatever dam she was suppressing her feelings behind and hit the self-destruct button. Because what came out next was a torrent of information that gushed out of her mouth like the tears that had been gushing from her eyes over the past twelve hours.

“When I first showed up I was scared because I couldn't move and everything hurt and it was dark and then I saw you and I got even more scared because I was alone with a strange man and I didn't know how I got here and I was naked and terrified! Then you dressed me and put me in your bed and I felt so relieved but then I pissed all over your sheets and your clothes and I felt so ashamed that I wanted to curl up and die! But you were just so understanding and caring that you made me feel better. No guy I've ever known would've done that! My last three boyfriends would've went through the roof if I peed on their stuff! But you've been nothing but caring and loving even though I was a stranger who's done nothing but soil your belongings and cry! Heck, I MESSED MYSELF and you cleaned me up! I don't even think my own father would do that!” She broke down and started crying when she finally ran out of words. I was too stunned to move. I was trying to process all that information into something that made sense, but I just couldn't organize my thoughts for some reason. Eventually my inner voice spoke up and broke me out of my stupor.

Hey idiot! The woman you love is crying and you're just sitting there like a statue!

Do you mind? I'm trying to figure out my next move here!

You know very well what your next move needs to be! Stop thinking with your head and think with your heart for once!

That's strange advice coming from a voice in my head.

But I knew that I/He/It was right. This issue couldn't be solved by rational thought. So I acted on instinct. I climbed up next to Julia, put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her. What came out of my mouth next couldn't have possibly come from my head. “So the reason you like the diapers is because they remind you of how much I love you and care about you.” It was more of a statement than a question. But she managed to calm down and answer it anyway. “Y-Yeah, I guess.”

Bingo. “And you're afraid that once I get rid of the diapers that I'll stop caring about you as much?”

“I…” she looked off to the side, unable or unwilling to answer that question.

I was about to tell her some speel about how that was ridiculous and that I would never stop caring for her, but then a voice in the back of my head asked something I hadn't thought of: Is she right? Would I start to neglect her if she wasn't absolutely dependant on me for care? I thought back to some of my past girlfriends. They were usually fairly low-maintenance; Never insisting I give them my undivided attention twenty-four hours a day; rarely doing much outside of date nights. They were content to do their own thing and I was content to do mine. I'm not going to say they were shallow relationships, we just weren't joined at the hip like most couples seem to be.

And then there's Julia. She's the polar opposite of every girl I've ever dated; clingy and dependant. And yet I've fallen more madly in love with her in twelve hours than I ever fell for any other girl. Why is that? What's so special about Julia?

She needs me.

“You know, Julia, I think I'm finally starting to understand all this. You have this innate desire to be cared for. That's why you love all the treatment I've been giving you, isn't it?”

She sniffles and nods her head.

“Well I've discovered something about myself, too:” I turned her head to face me so that I could look into her eyes, “I love taking care of you. You fulfill this need inside of me that I didn’t even know I had. I couldn’t admit it to myself before now, but I love feeding you bottles in my lap and carrying you around and even the diapers! There! I said it. I love changing your diapers!”

“R-Really?” her eyes lit up.

“yes. Really. So maybe all this stuff doesn't have to end here? I dunno, maybe when you're here we can sort of make a game of it? I could put you in a diaper. Maybe feed you a bottle or two. Hell, maybe I'll pick up the guitar again and I can sing you lullabies?”

I could see it in her eyes. She was too choked up with emotion to answer, but I didn't need her to. So I just did what my heart was thinking and kissed her. It was another one of those kisses where the world stops turning and time slows to a halt while the universe revels in the spectacle of two lovers showing how deeply and passionately they love each other.

When we finally did break the kiss I looked deep into her eyes and said, “promise me one thing,”

“Anything.”

“No messing.”

“Oh, God no!” she seemed just as disgusted by the idea as I was.

It only took a moment for the absurdity of me asking my girlfriend not to shit herself to set in and we both started laughing hysterically. “Well I'm glad we're in agreement on that front, my dear!” I manage to say between bouts of laughter.

Eventually we manage to calm down and we just laid there together, staring at the ceiling. The world made sense. Lying there next to my diapered girlfriend the world made sense for perhaps the first time in my life. How had I ever lived without her? “Want me to get you a drink, Babe?” I'd never used the term Babe before. It always seemed somewhat distasteful. But in the context of us it was perfectly fine.

“Yeah. That'd be nice.”

I got up from the bed, walked across the room, turned the doorknob and slammed face-first into the door. “Ow!”

“What's wrong?” She asked.

“Ugh, nothing. The door just got stuck.” I tried shoving it. It didn't budge. I slammed my shoulder into it as hard as I could. It didn't even bend. I might as well have been slamming into concrete.

“The hell?”

Poor choice of words. Suddenly the Angel Hunter’s warning blared in my mind. About being a target for demons when she leaves. A spike of fear wedged itself into me mind. My whole body broke out in goosebumps.

“Luc…” I could hear it in her voice. She felt it too.

We weren’t alone. Something was here with us.

37 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

I think the sudden change in him disliking the diapers to suddenly liking them was a little much.

I kinda thought the same thing when I wrote it. It's not so much the diapers that he likes as the ability to take care of Julia. Diapers are just a symbol; a tool. They allow him to fulfill his need to be needed & Julia’s need to be wanted.

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I kinda thought the same thing when I wrote it. It's not so much the diapers that he likes as the ability to take care of Julia. Diapers are just a symbol; a tool. They allow him to fulfill his need to be needed & Julia’s need to be wanted.

that part i get. however from the line "Oh dear God, she has a thing for this stuff! Why me? Out of all the billions of girls who could've been dropped in my lap, why did Julia have to have some weird desire to be babied?" it feels like he did a 180 on it a little to fast.

7 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

that part i get. however from the line "Oh dear God, she has a thing for this stuff! Why me? Out of all the billions of girls who could've been dropped in my lap, why did Julia have to have some weird desire to be babied?" it feels like he did a 180 on it a little to fast.

He said that because he was still in a vanilla mindset and they idea of her being some kind of diaper wierdo naturally freaked him out. That is, until he realized that this could be a good thing; a thought that simply hadn't crossed his mind until he had that epiphany moment.

The fact is he did do a 180. Was it a little fast? Perhaps. But then again, love isn't bound to the same laws of time as you & I. (Say, that's pretty good!)

That was great. Not only did we get to see them discover the kind of relationship they have together but you leave us hanging right as things are about to get very interesting. I sure hope you are planning on getting the next chapter up soon. I really want to know what is going to happen.