LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

great mini-chapter. ^.^

Thanks, Pink. :)

When I wrote this I originally planned on having it lead directly into the climax. But after finishing it I realized it worked pretty well by itself and figured my fans might appreciate a little prelude to the big fight. :)

15 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

Well that was a tease! Well, I feel reinvested and bereft!  LoL

Reinvestment and bereftitude were my intentions. :)

The next chapter is in the works. I had a little trouble figuring out how I wanted to set up certain things. Had to re-write it a couple of times. But now I think I'm on the right track. :)

Hey there, everyone! As most of you probably don't know, today is my birthday. And wouldn't you know it, I just so happened to finish the next chapter of Angel Hunter! Consider this my birthday present to you. Enjoy!

Chapter XX

And then all of the sudden I wasn’t in hell. I was back in my bedroom, lying on the floor and gasping for breath. I didn’t have time to process what just happened to me. My heart was pounding like I'd just sprinted a marathon. I sat up and gritted my teeth at the pain that spread throughout my entire body. It felt like my bones were on fire. Except for my right hand, which felt strangely cold for some reason. I looked at my dominant hand which was now clenched into a fist. I tried to move my fingers and found I was unable to do so. My left hand I could move just fine, apart from the burning pain.

Must be from slamming my fist into the wall.

If I were you I'd be worried about far more pressing matters.

My head spun around looking for the source of the voice and finding none. That's when my eyes rested on the motionless form lying on the bed.

JULIA!

I tried to scream out her name, but the words couldn't get past the knot in my throat. I scrambled over to the bed ignoring my body's painful protests. She didn't move. I couldn’t tell if she was breathing or not. My hand reached out to check her pulse, but as soon as I reached out it felt like I'd put my hand on a stove burner and my arm recoiled out of reflex. “Ahh!”

There is nothing you can do for her.

Then she's…

No. NO! She can't be!

Are you going to sit there and cry like a baby, or are you going to go after the one responsible?

The one responsible… Johnny!

The boy is merely a puppet. Wylton is the one pulling the strings. At this very moment they are both in the next room.

I looked over at the door. He was still here? THEY were still here?

Yes. And with your body and soul at my disposal I can stop them.

With my… WHAT???

I needed a host and Julia was not an option. Now you can either fight me and put both of us in danger or you can let me take control and we can stop Wylton. Choose quickly.

My head was spinning. My body was on fire. My heart felt like it was trying to set a new world BPM record. My vision was clouded and I couldn't hear anything but the pounding of blood in my ears and the demonic voice of Angel Hunter. It was probably only through her intervention that I hadn't passed out already from the pain and disorientation. I was dying. Julia was dead. I couldn’t do this. I couldn’t go on any longer like this. So I did the only thing I could think to do:

Surrender.

“what do I need to do?”

You made the right choice, Luc. Just put your trust in me, and I will deliver us from Wylton’s hand.

Instantly everything changed. The burning was still there but, I dunno, it was more like a good kind of pain. Like the soreness after a good workout. That's the closest way I could explain it. My senses not only cleared up, but became more acute than ever before. Like there had been heavy interference in the signals going from my eyes and ears to my brain, but now they were coming in clear as crystal.

I lifted my right arm--or maybe she lifted it? It's hard to differentiate between her actions and mine--and it became enveloped in a white light. I was transforming my sword into something more useful. My sword? That's another thing about being perfectly attuned to Angel Hunter: her thoughts and my own were indistinguishable from one another. The light solidified into a white metal gauntlet. I still couldn’t move my fingers a fraction of an inch. But my broken hand felt safe inside its metal cast. My eyes flitted between Julia's lifeless body and the over-worldly weapon wrapped around my hand, and I knew just what I was going to do with it. I was going to pummel Johnny and this mysterious Wylton to a bloody puddle! With Angel hunter driving me and my rage fueling our power there was nothing that could stop us!

My eyes turned towards the door and that's when I noticed something else: the entire room was covered in a bizarre, swirling substance. Almost like smoke or a water current: A magical barrier created to keep me trapped inside and keep Angel Hunter out. It was designed to require both an angel and a human to open the door. So I gripped the doorknob and pulled, yanking the entire door off of its hinges.

Hell yes!

The room beyond had five figures in it: A tall, black creature covered in gold and jewels; Wylton. Two angelic warriors. And a priest on the floor being strangled by Johnny who was covered in swirling black shadows; Wylton’s connection to him. All heads (minus the priest’s) turned towards me. The angels’ faces were obscured by armor. But Johnny and Wylton both had the same expression of terror on their faces. They feared us. Feared ME! I charged at Johnny. The magical barrier surrounding this room may have been designed to keep angels out, but it would also keep Wylton in unless Johnny opened the door. And I was NOT going to let the Demon Prince get away! Wylton moved to intercept me, but I shot a continuous stream of flame from my gauntlet like a laser beam. Which was enough of a distraction for the angels to each get a hit in, forcing Wylton to redirect his attention back to them.

Johnny stood up, pointed at me and shouted, “Stop! I order you-” He didn't get a chance to finish that sentence before my gauntlet smashed into his face. When it did there was this sort of flash and a rippling effect that traveled along the shadows covering his body, dissipating some of it. Angelic weapons don't attack the body, they attack the soul. And I just took a big chunk out of his. And while there was nothing I could do to destroy his soul, unfortunately, if I damaged it enough he'd fall unconscious and Wylton wouldn't be able to draw power from him.

Johnny stumbled back to his feet. “I COMMAND YOU-” Another blow to the head. He thought I was just another demon for him to ‘control.’ Not that he ever controlled any in the first place. That was just a lie they let him believe so that he would do their bidding. Well, it was time to show him just how weak and powerless he was!

But instead of kicking Johnny while he was down I turned my attention back towards Wylton. He was gaining the upper hand over the angels and if they were defeated I'd have to take on Wylton and Johnny at the same time. It would be best to keep the angels alive if possible. I leapt--or perhaps flew would be more accurate--across the room towards the demon. He didn't see me coming and I landed a solid blow to the base of his right wing, severing it completely. In a blind, pain-fueled fury he swung his sword around at me which I ducked easily. He continued the spin and extended his other wing in an attempt to knock me back. I anticipated this and swung at an already-damaged portion of his left wing, breaking it off at about the halfway point. However this Prince of Demons managed to achieve his rank it certainly wasn't for his fighting prowess.

He jumped out of my reach so he wouldn't be fighting on three fronts. I wanted to press my advantage, but just then I heard Johnny making another run for the door. If he managed to open it either a horde of demons would come pouring into the room or Wylton would dash out the door and fly away. Probably the latter. And if he got away now I'd never get another chance to fight him unguarded like this. I vaulted over the couch and landed a dropkick on the boy knocking him back to the floor. Before he could get up I was on top of him and repeatedly punching him with my gauntlet. He tried to fight me off, but aside from being physically weaker than me even without demonic strength, he's only a novice in the dark arts and, aside from a few rituals, has no clue how sorcery works. He was completely powerless against the likes of me! After bout the seventh punch the shadowy cloak around him dispersed. Wylton’s hold on the boy had been broken.

But I kept punching. With both hands now. Again and again and again. I wanted to see his blood. Wanted to feel the crunch of his bones underneath my powerful fists. I was gonna see that smug face burn in hell if I had to drag him there myself!

Fire exploded in my bones as the Angel Hunter punished me for going against her wishes. But I kept punching. My knuckles were covered in blood. Some mine, mostly his. I could barely see straight, but I didn’t need to see to kill this miserable waste of human life!

“Lucas, stop this!”

“No! He killed Julia!”

“She's not dead!”

I stopped.

Not dead? Julia’s alive???

She didn't get a chance to answer before the Demon's black blade pierced through my body. “AAAAHHHHHH!!!” The Angel Hunter screamed in my mind, drowning out my own screams of pain. Everything went black. I couldn't see. Couldn’t feel. Couldn’t hear over the din of demonic screams.

And then I was back. Lying on the floor next to Johnny. Wylton returned his attention towards the angels. I couldn’t move. Everything was blurry. I was dying again, and this time it would be for real. I'd failed. If I had just followed Angel Hunter we could've beaten Wylton. Now we were all going to die and it's all my fault.

I… wouldn't say that… Luc.

Angel Hunter! You're alive!

Just barely.

I… I'm sorry. I screwed up. I shouldn't have disobeyed you.

Yes. You shouldn't have. But we don't have time for this now if we still hope to live through this.

So we still have a chance?

Of course. That is, if you cooperate?

Yes! I’ll do anything you want!

Everything came back into focus just in time for me to watch the Blue Angel shatter into a million pieces as Wylton decapitated the Warrior.

“NO!” His brother-in-arms shouted, diving into the frey. I knew Wylton was about the turn and deliver another fatal blow to the enraged angel. So I shot a bolt of flame at the demon’s sword, knocking it off course and allowing angel to drive his sword into Wylton’s chest, causing an already serious wound to deepen. The Demon's body was covered in glowing green and blue gashes and cuts. But he wasn't done yet. He shoves the angel away from himself and turned to me, letting out a demonic screech as he lunged at me from across the room. The corners of my mouth tilted upward in a slight grin. He was making this too easy!

A carefully-aimed bolt of flame was enough to knock his blade slightly off course, causing it to pass just under my left armpit. Before it collided with the wall behind me I leapt forward and embedded my armored fist into his chest in the same spot the Green Angel had struck only moments ago. Red ripples spread throughout the Demon's chest and crawled up his neck. His face was contorted in pain and his mouth gaped in a silent scream. But the most satisfaction came from the fear in his eyes as the undeniable truth finally clicked in his mind: He had lost.

“When you get to hell, tell the Devil I said hi.” That corny one-liner came from the human half of my mind, but the Angel Hunter agreed with the sentiment enough to let me say it. I yanked my fist free before driving it into Wylton’s jaw in a devastating uppercut. His whole head exploded and his body fell to the floor, shattering on impact.

The Demon Prince was dead.

I felt Wylton’s crown materialize on the top of my head. And with it came a rush of power. In the world of angels and demons killing a Prince or Lord causes you to automatically be crowned in their place. And with that authority came a lot of power. Not “power” in the way we think of authority figures having power. But like actually, measurable strength that I could use. I haven't been a Prince in so long. There are few things more terrifying to a demon than an Angel Hunter who's also a Prince. With this newfound strength I could probably take on Marion himself!

The Green Angel approached me, his blade lowered but still ready to strike at a moment's notice. “We held up our end of the bargain. Now you must honour yours.”

Of course I would hold up my end of the bargain. Even if I did feel I could do more for the Heaven than they could with this crown. But That was not my decision to make. I lifted the crown from my head and placed it upon the head of the Warrior. Instantly the power left me and his sword began to burn with a new intensity.

I looked around the room. Furniture had been broken, though the walls and floors were unmarked thanks to the barrier. The priest lay unconscious on the floor, but he would awaken any minute now. I owed him a great dept. We both did. Johnny Wouldn't be chewing solid food for a while, but he would live. And I'm sure after this experience he won't be dabbling in the demonic ever again. Maybe the priest will convert him? And then there's…

Julia!

I ran back into the bedroom. I could feel her spirit was very weak, but definitely alive. Angel Hunter had hidden her life force from me so that my anger would fuel her strength. And, while I can't say I'm happy about it, I can't argue with results. We won.

If this were a movie I would probably kiss Julia and she would magically open her eyes and be all better. But even though this wasn't a movie I knew how to wake her up. I placed both my hands on her stomach and channeled my divine power into her. I still had some to spare after that fight and it would only take a little bit to rekindle her spirit. Sure enough her eyes flitted open and stared at me. I knew she would be too weak to move or speak just like she was when she first arrived. And that taking care of her was going to be a bitch with a broken hand. But I didn’t care. I was just glad we were safe again. Together again. All three of us.

“We did it, Julia. We won.”

Fresh tears spilled from her eyes. But I knew they were tears of joy this time. And if I wasn't mistaken a slight smile tugged at her lips. I leaned in to kiss her, but just as our lips were about to meet the door flew open and standing there, staring at us with wild eyes, was the priest rubbing his bruised neck.

“What in God's name has happened here???”

48 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

this was a great chapter. I love the fight and conclusion. cant wait to see the final chapter.

Thank you. It took several re-writes before I found out how I wanted to do it. But once I did it was smooth sailing. :)

17 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

Well done man! 

Nice fight. you'll have to stop self-deprecating that portion of your writing now. Is there more planned or is it just a cliff hanger ending?

I never said my fight scenes were bad, I said they were hard.

and yes, there will be a final Epilogue chapter tying up loose ends. Coincidentally if you have any questions you want answered now would be the time to ask them.

5 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

love this chapter! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Double-thanks! :D

Epilogue

Explaining everything that happened took the better part of an hour even with Angel hunter’s help. I'm sure if I'd tried to explain it alone It would've taken all night and I still probably would've failed miserably. Thankfully, Angel Hunter is thousands of years old and has perfected the art of tactfully explaining difficult situations.

To the priest’s point of view he came in, saw Johnny and rebuked the devil inside of him. And at first it appeared to be working. Johnny shrieked and cowered and backed away. But then all of the sudden the boy stood up with a wicked grin on his face and attacked him. Next thing he remembers was waking up on the floor, bruised and bloodied, with the boy lying a few feet away in an even worse state.

What Father Lloyd didn't see was the bright flash of blinding, burning light that assaulted the boy and Wylton when he rebuked them. If it had been a lesser demon his rebuke would've had a much greater effect. But as this was the Prince of Wylton Street his rebuke acted more like a supernatural flashbang, disorienting Wylton enough for the Angelic Warriors to get some good hits in and, more importantly, for Angel Hunter to slip into the bedroom unnoticed.

Explain “what happened” was the easy part. But explaining Angel Hunter was a bit more difficult. He was a priest after all, and the idea of angels and demons “teaming up” was completely foreign to him. To say he was hesitant to accept the idea would be the understatement of the century. But Angel Hunter is a very skilled negotiator. FAR more skilled than any human could ever be. Eventually she wore his resolve down and he was willing to accept it, if for no other reason than so he could go home to his wife and family. I promised him we'd keep in touch.

By the time he left Julia was in desperate need of a drink and a diaper change. The latter of which was quite difficult with a broken right hand. Thankfully Angel Hunter was able to help a little in that regard. She couldn't heal my hand or anything--healing spells were not her area of expertise--but she was able to set the bone, block out most of the pain, and turn some duct tape from my closet into an adequate cast that allowed me to still use the tips my fingers. MacGyver eat your heart out!

After I'd taken care of Julia I needed to do something about Johnny. I went back into the living room and woke him up with a splash of cold water to the face. The moment he saw me his eyes went wide with fear and pain and he started bawling like a baby. I actually felt kinda bad for him. Which was a little strange, since barely an hour ago I wanted to kill him. Anyway, after assuring him that we weren't going to kill him, Angel Hunter gave him a stern warning about the dangers of dabbling in sorcery and after getting him to promise to sever his ties to all things demonic I called him an ambulance. They would be told he was beaten up by a gang of thugs. He wouldn't contradict my testimony.

I wanted to take Julia and myself to the hospital as well, but Angel Hunter advised against it. Julia wasn't suffering from any ailment that modern science could cure. And the bruises around her neck, though not life-threatening, would raise a lot of questions. As for my hand, Angel Hunter handled the diagnosis; two fractured knuckles. It was gonna hurt like hell when Angel Hunter stopped suppressing the pain, but I can't say I didn't deserve it. She tried to warn us of the dangers, but I wouldn't listen. I put all of our lives in danger and my right hand would serve as my penance.

Angel Hunter would return to Julia once she was feeling better in the morning. I offered to let the Demon stay with me as her host to spare Julia, but Angel Hunter wouldn't have it. Something about bloodlines and Julia being a stronger host than I was. Plus I'm sure Julia wouldn't let me do that anyway. And after everything that happened I knew we would both be safer if Angel Hunter returned to her preferred host.

Near the end of that night Angel Hunter had to exit my body. She said that while she was inside of me she was constantly draining my life force and if she didn't leave then I'd end up like Julia. Which did NOT sound fun at all! The moment she left me the first thing I did was stumble into the kitchen and chug the first cold drink I could get my hands on. In this case a bottle of water. Hot damn was I thirsty! Is this what Julia felt like when she first got here? I felt chills, but I was also felt slightly feverish. My entire body ached. And my right hand… I don't consider myself an excessively foul-mouthed individual, but the moment my thirst was quenched and I really felt my broken hand for the first time without Angel Hunter numbing the pain I let loose a string of expletives that would make a sailor gasp.

The rest of the evening went by without incident until I changed Julia’s diaper before bed and, instead of stopping at one diaper, I put a second one on her overtop of the first. I could tell she wasn't thrilled with the idea by the glare she shot my way, but I just wanted to ensure we both had a good, uninterrupted night of sleep. And there was no chance one diaper would last the night. I don't know if she saw my logic or if she simply knew there was nothing she could do about it, but she eventually conceded and accepted the double-diaper without a fuss.

I laid down next to my beloved and kissed her. “Goodnight, Julia. I love you.” She couldn't respond, since her voice hadn't recovered yet. But what she couldn't say with her words she conveyed loud and clear with her eyes. Those deep blue pools reflecting a love deeper than any I've ever known. A love sent from heaven and tempered by hellfire.

The End

First, I loved it. 

Second, I wish there was more! That's my only criticism. Sigh... Such a rich world. I wish we could play in it more. Honestly, I'd read your book even without diaper content!

But, I enjoyed that spalsh too though. Angel Hunter was a fun three deminsional character among her holy and demonic two deminsional kin. It was fun to trip through your universe from her eternal perspective along with the human element. Ultimately, it was her story. It had a fun arch, but like AH you could feel that her celestial vigilante career was far from over.

It was also fun for me that Julia was brave enough to enjoy the diapers and the care. Even better, you found an organic way to keep her in them as AH's long term host.

Awesome!!!

Lore question: did I miss why her blood line was a better host or how they are? I remember the demons talking about Julia but not why...

14 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

Lore question: did I miss why her blood line was a better host or how they are? I remember the demons talking about Julia but not why...

Firstly, Spiritual strength is different from person to person just like physical strength.

As for bloodlines, I might've gone into this earlier, but I can't remember so I'll explain it again: one of her ancestors, hundreds of years ago, made a pact with this particular Angel Hunter ensuring she would always have a host in his bloodline. Her last host was Jonathan Belle. Whom I don't think I explained but will go ahead and say now that he's one of Julia's great-uncles.

Makes sense?

this was a fantastic story!

diapers: while the latter half didn't have as much of it, the first half was very interesting and I loved all the diaper scenes. though I do wish there was a slightly better diaper scene at the end beside her being doubled diapered. 

writing: writing was fantastic! enough said!

originality: this story, while having two comen concepts being angels/demons and person unable to take care of themselves. when put together really made it into something very original.

personal enjoyment: overall I really like the story, the only points i didn't were the more biblical points as i found those boring as hell... but that's just me.

overall i would give you an 8/10!!

7 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

diapers: while the latter half didn't have as much of it, the first half was very interesting and I loved all the diaper scenes. though I do wish there was a slightly better diaper scene at the end beside her being doubled diapered. 

I know. When I started this story I had maybe the first 3 or so chapters kinda sorta planned. From there it took on a life of its own and grew beyond diapers, yet another reason I had to end it.

I was actually going to go a bit further in the epilogue, skipping forward several months to see how Luc & Julia are getting along. But after writing the whole A love sent from heaven and tempered by hellfire bit I realized I couldn’t top that and decided to end it there.

11 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

the only points i didn't were the more biblical points as i found those boring as hell

Honestly, I agree. Once I realized I needed an Angelic presence in the story I knew, based on the laws I had established in this universe, that I would need a priest as well. It's also why I skipped over the part where he actually rebukes the demon because I didn't want to write it.

fantastic chapter :) for your first story you did a fantastic job.

the beginning of this story was fantastic and really well written. i really like the lore you added here and there to keep the story interesting.

for me, religious stories with angels and demons ride a very fine line. if there done purely for the fantasy trope, there great to use. but when you start adding more biblical stuff into it, it starts to become boring and easy to drop. and i won't lie, I did come close to that during those parts. but what saved it ware the great action sections you put it.

this story was fantastic and I plan on recommending it to anyone looking for a good story :)

15 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

for me, religious stories with angels and demons ride a very fine line. if there done purely for the fantasy trope, there great to use. but when you start adding more biblical stuff into it, it starts to become boring and easy to drop. and i won't lie, I did come close to that during those parts. but what saved it ware the great action sections you put it.

Geez, I didn't expect the biblical stuff would get such disapproval! I just figured you couldn't have a story about Angels & Demons without at least mentioning where all those ideas came from and how it fits into this universe I've crafted.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Geez, I didn't expect the biblical stuff would get such disapproval! I just figured you couldn't have a story about Angels & Demons without at least mentioning where all those ideas came from and how it fits into this universe I've crafted.

lol Biblical stuff is hit or miss, :P 

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I haven't read it all, but congratulations on finishing a story!  It's a great feeling!  <3

OH MY GAWD!!!!!

KIMMY!!!!! 

I am soooooo fan-girling right now! ♡♡♡

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the story as a whole when you finish it. :D

On 11/13/2017 at 3:03 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Hey guys. This is my first attempt at a story. Not sure how exactly it's gonna turn out. But I figured there was only one way to learn how to write stories & that's by writing. Any constructive feedback you can give will be welcome & appreciated. So then, without further ado…

Angel Hunter

Chapter I

yeah this is the part where I'd grab the girl and haul ass for the nearest consecrated ground I'm not particular about who it belongs to although the U.S. that's probably going to be one of the Abrahamic religions. I'd probably go catholic just because they're most likely to have a secret protocol/order of ass kickers for this sort of thing. Then again I'm genre savvy and being woken up at 5 a.m. would leave me not much better off than Julia.

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

yeah this is the part where I'd grab the girl and haul ass for the nearest consecrated ground I'm not particular about who it belongs to although the U.S. that's probably going to be one of the Abrahamic religions. I'd probably go catholic just because they're most likely to have a secret protocol/order of ass kickers for this sort of thing. Then again I'm genre savvy and being woken up at 5 a.m. would leave me not much better off than Julia.

Hey there, FNF! I was hoping you'd get around to my story eventually seeing as you always leave such wonderful comments on other stories. :wub:

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hey there, FNF! I was hoping you'd get around to my story eventually seeing as you always leave such wonderful comments on other stories. :wub:

brace your self for the full MST3K treatment ;)

On 11/16/2017 at 9:51 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Chapter IV

There isn't enough therapy or hard liquor in the world for this.

Author’s note:

Once again, guys, I would love to hear any thoughts, ideas, or criticisms you have on this story. It makes my day to see people getting involved in my story whether for good or bad. :)

Right there with you Luke I'd probably be loosing my shit and drawing sigils and scattering salt all over the apartment.

On 11/17/2017 at 12:31 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Chapter V

Wow! 5 chapters in 5 days! When I started this story I never thought I'd be able to write this much so quickly. Hopefully I can keep up the pace. :)

I thought now would be a fun time for a poll: what do you guys think of the demon? Is she evil or benevolent? What's her endgame? I'd love to hear your thoughts and theories.

Ah so we've got a tropetastic group of Knights Templar's in play kind of like the 'Men of Letters' in Supernatural or at least that's what I'm guessing is going.

On 11/17/2017 at 4:57 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh, that's not what I meant. I love writing this story and I have plenty of free time. What I mean is, I literally don't know if I can keep this up because I'm kind of discovering this story as I'm writing it. Like, I have ideas for the long run, but as for the individual chapters I'm sort of making it up as I go along. When I sit down to write I have no idea what's going to happen next in the story. It just sort of... comes to me. It's really hard to explain. Does it happen that way for you at all?

that's exactly how I write

On 11/23/2017 at 8:48 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Chapter VIII

I think the demon is manipulating Lucas's emotions, not full mind control just enhancing natural concern and affection. not sure how this fits into her plans

On 11/24/2017 at 6:27 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

It's not just about a lack of experience. It's hard to explain. I consider Love between a Man & a Woman (or any combination thereof. I'm not judging) to be one of if not THE most sacred things we humans can experience. It's also something I feel as though I have fundamentally flawed ideas and misconceptions about. Like, I can never even imagine what it would be like to have a girlfriend or wife because I literally cannot imagine someone falling in love with me. And believe me, I have a POWERFUL imagination! Perhaps that's why I'm really writing this: to try to understand what it means to love and be loved.

Wow. That got way too personal fast. This probably isn't the place I should be posting this kind of comment. But I've already typed it out so I guess I'll do it anyway. Sorry for sounding like an Emo teenager.

I mean WTFromantic here so.....

13 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I think the demon is manipulating Lucas's emotions, not full mind control just enhancing natural concern and affection.

She is a master manipulator. Comes from being thousands of years old and being able to read human minds. The only question is: are her intentions good or evil?

15 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I mean WTFromantic here so.....

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Was that a compliment?