LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 2/19/2018 at 6:36 PM, CDfm said:

I don’t want you to worry about getting out another new chapter either. I say I need more soon, more to let you know how much I am enjoying reading your story than to actually pressure you to produce more. 

It's funny. Reading that last week actually had the inverse affect of giving me the push I needed to finish chapter 17. Which, before that, was only 1/4 of the way written. The actual writing doesn't take that long, it's getting into the mindset that's hard. But I've given myself a challenge to write at least one word a day. Since starting seems to be the hardest part for me.

25 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It's funny. Reading that last week actually had the inverse affect of giving me the push I needed to finish chapter 17. Which, before that, was only 1/4 of the way written. The actual writing doesn't take that long, it's getting into the mindset that's hard. But I've given myself a challenge to write at least one word a day. Since starting seems to be the hardest part for me.

Well if it works then, get busy! I want to read more! :)

I just found this today and have read everything posted at this time. For your first story I find this fantastic and I couldn't stop reading till I finished it. Luc and Julia seem to have an interesting time of events both good and bad happening. Hunter seems to be on the right track and hopefully will save the day.

I eagerly await your next chapter.

Chapter XVIII

The Imps stationed in the lobby hardly even knew what hit them. Seeing angels walk by was a common occurrence. But even if they'd been expecting a fight there's little they could've done before the two Warriors flew in like a pair of fiery missiles, obliterating the first imps that were unfortunate enough to be closest to the front door with a single stroke of their flaming longswords.

The lobby erupted with screeching demons as the helpless Imps called their brethren to arms. There had been six Imps guarding the lobby. And by the time demonic reinforcements showed up the Twins had already dispatched all six of them and Father Lloyd was halfway to the stairwell.

The Twins. That was the nickname these two Warriors had earned themselves. Each was identical to the other; Six and a half feet tall, heavy metal armor, wings seemingly made of white light. The only way their appearances differed was in their preferred color: one being cobalt blue and the other emerald green. But even their visage aside, these two fought with a unity that went beyond simple war tactics. They possessed a quality that was as close to Brotherhood as angelicly possible. These two were inseparable.

In less than a second the lobby was filled with demons and imps. The twins were surrounded, but thanks to their connection to the priest they were far stronger than these dark warriors.

The balance of power in this world was a complex and ever-changing state. But put simply Light is stronger than Darkness, but Darkness is much more prevalent than Light. Such was the case in this fight: the Angels were two apex predators charging into a swarming nest of vermin. But that is not to say these vermin posed no threat. On the contrary; these demons were on their own turf. And in a skirmish the defender always has the advantage over the attacker.

But these Angels weren't necessarily on the offensive.

The demons stood their ground, trying to cut off the angels’ escape. But it took them several seconds to realize that the angels weren't trying to escape. They were trying to reach the the second floor where Wylton was. By the time they realized this the priest was already crashing through the door to the stairwell.

And that's when the real fighting began.

The Blue Angel flew ahead halfway up the stairwell to make sure the path was clear while his Green twin stayed close behind the priest to deal with any demons that pursued them from the lobby. Two demons came through the closed door. Green unleashed a burst of fire at the one on the left, knocking him back long enough to swing his powerful sword at the one on the right. The demon put up its sword to block, but he underestimated the force of the blow and could only slow the sword down before it connected with its target leaving a glowing gash on the side of its head. The angel swung his sword back toward the first demon who by now had recovered and tried to attack. Green parried the demon’s blade and used his momentum to knock the demon up against a wall with his wing. He shot a burst of flame at the second demon and went to stab the first, but he phased through the wall. A third demon wielding a spear came flying in through the doorway, but instead of attacking the angel he flew straight towards Father Lloyd. The spear stuck its mark and a bright flash emanated out of the priest. The demon’s blade could not hurt him physically, but it could drain his divine power and by extension weaken the Angels. By landing such a solid blow on the priest this demon had done even more damage than if It had pierced the Angel.

But he would pay dearly for his mistake.

Green impaled the demon through the back with an angelic roar of fury that nearly drowned out the demon’s screams of pain. The two other demons moved in to strike at the opening the angel had left in his flank. He quickly recoiled and the unfurled his wings in an attempt to knock them away. It worked, but not without them leaving broad slashes on both of his wings. “To hell with you, Demon!” He roared before unleashing a mighty burst of flame from his sword vaporizing the Demon. He turned back to the other two who were now joined by several Imps. “Alright, who's first?”

Meanwhile, the Blue Angel was facing down a terrible beast of a demon standing in the doorway to the second floor. He was big. Even bigger than the two angels, who themselves were fairly sizable for their rank. This demon must be Wylton’s Royal Guard, the Warrior thought. He had long, bull-like horns sticking off of his head and in his hand he held, not a conventional weapon, but a shield with a spike in the center of it. The black beast stood rooted in the doorway and if the Warrior couldn't remove him the priest--and their plan--would be in big trouble. The Warrior shot forward like a bullet with his sword held out flat in front of him. Defeating this demon would take more than the few seconds he had before the priest climbed the stairs, but all the angel needed was to push the demon out of the way and keep him occupied long enough for Father Lloyd to reach apartment 214.

At least that was the plan. When the Warrior collided with the demon he hardly budged an inch. The sudden momentum change caused the angel to slam into the shield spike, piercing his chest. Before the the Warrior could move away the demon swung him around and pinned him against the wall. Red fissures started to radiate out from the angel’s chest and no matter how hard he pushed the demon only pushed back harder. It would've been the end for the Blue Angel if it weren't for a smaller, but no-doubt more dangerous demon phasing through the ceiling and driving a white sword straight down through the top of the Royal Guard’s head.

The Angel Hunter had entered the fight.

The Blue Angel pushed the staggered demon off of himself and quickly ended him with a single stroke as the Angel Hunter’s sword had already nearly-fatally wounded the demon.

“Keep your guard up, angel!” she said before diving into the hall beyond. By now the priest had reached the second floor landing and pushed his way into the hall followed by the Blue Angel. Green was still fighting the demons on the stairwell, amd from the sound of things he was winning.

Apartment 214--Luc’s apartment--was at the other end of the hall and surrounded by an impenetrable barrier courtesy of the young warlock. No Angel or demon could pass through it. But a human could open the door and let them in. Hence why they needed Father Lloyd, although he will also come in handy when they reached Wylton.

If they could get past the horde of demons standing between them and their goal.

-----

Meanwhile...

“Night night, Lucas.” I screamed in terror as that monster slammed Luc’s head against the wall and he fell to the floor, limp. Surely he isn't… no. He can't be dead! He wouldn't leave me here alone with this monster!

The boy--no, not a boy. The Demon--turned his attention towards me. “Now it's just you and me, baby!”

I backed into the corner. My legs still wouldn't let me stand, but even if they did I had nowhere to go. I felt my diaper warm up. But right now that was the least of my problems. “Please!” I begged, “Just let us go! We want nothing to do with all this! I promise we won't say anything to the cops!”

“You think I'm afraid of the police? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is MY town! I OWN the cops!” He took a step closer to me. I couldn’t run. I couldn’t fight. I had no more tears left to cry. I was completely frozen. “W-w-what are you going to do with me?

“Well now that is the million dollar question now isn't it?” He grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up with one hand. I couldn’t breath. I tried to struggle, but it was like all the strength in my body was gone. Just when I thought I was going to pass out he threw me on the bed. I couldn’t move. My body felt like it was filled with lead. “Seeing you lying there, totally helpless fills me with all sorts of ideas! But honestly the diaper is a bit of a turn off. So let's just get down to business, shall we?” With that he climbed on top of me and started choking me again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dude, as always... my only problem is, I wish there was more!

When you're all done, I'm going to put it in one document so I can read it like a book. Awesome!

That'll be cool! I think we're almost done. Maybe 1 or 2 more chapters and then an Epilogue or something.

Let me know how long it is when it's done. I'm curious to see how close I came to a full book. :)

Dang that’s never happened before. I tried to give this a like and I got a triangle with an ! In the middle of it and a bar under it. What the heck does that mean. It even locked up my screen for a couple of minutes. 

I loved the new chapter! The fight was great. Now you left us hanging. I hope it isn’t for to long. 

I loved the new chapter! The fight was great. Now you left us hanging. I hope it isn’t for to long. 

I'm trying, but you must understand that writing these fight scenes is extremely difficult.

Firstly, because writing engaging gight scenes is already difficult.

And secondly because Angels & Demons fight using a different set if rules, abilities, tactics, everything! I'm having to invent new methods of warfare as I'm writing and making sure that it 1) doesn't contradict what I've already written. 2) makes enough logical sense that, if I do have to explain anything, it'll be easy to understand. And 3) Is also pleasing to the mind's eye.

That's why the last several chapters have taken me so long to write.

Hey I do understand and am really only saying that because I want you to know that I am really enjoying your work and do want to read more. It’s more a complement than a push to get you to write more. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter XIX

There were five demons at end of the hall guarding the door to apartment 214. Fighting them in battle would've been a tough enough fight by itself. Getting past them with the priest’s light still intact would be a real challenge. The Blue Angel charged his sword with flame and ran towards them with the priest just barely behind. Angel Hunter stayed as close to the priest as possible. The demons all unleashed a barrage of hellfire, but Blue unfurled his wings which filled the entire hallway and protected the priest and Angel Hunter from the flames. By the time he reached them, his armor and wings were red-hot from their fire. But he was more or less unharmed by it, though he would be more vulnerable to their blades now.

He leapt towards the demon in the middle and drove is sword downward in a powerful overhead slash. The demon tried to block it, but the Angel had channeled more power into his sword than the demon anticipated and there was nothing he could do to stop the angel from cleaving the poor demon in half straight down the middle. But doing so left the angel open to retaliation from the other four who all went to strike at his wounded chest.

On the left two demons were suddenly knock away when a Green Angel burst through the floor.

On the right the Angel Hunter went to intercept the other 2 demon's blades. But she was only able to stop one of them. The Blue Angel had to block the last blade with his wing which the demon pierced straight through with his spear. But the angel could do without a wing for now. He flexed his skewered wing, pushing the demon back enough that the angel could rise to his feet and continue the onslaught with his twin.

Angel Hunter was having a much harder time dealing with her foe. Had she been at the top of her game this Warrior would pose little challenge to her. But she was still recovering from her battle at St. Harmon’s and she had exhausted much of her strength on the Royal Guard. As such, it was all she could do to parry his blows. He was physically stronger than she was right now and he wielded a rapier-style sword that afforded him the same speed she had. He pushed her back and raised his sword to strike the priest as he was running past and she flew forward with all the speed her still-wounded wings would carry her to position herself between the the Father and the Demon. Her adversary had anticipated this, however, and instead of swinging at the priest he slashed at Angel Hunter, severing her right hand. Even if she hadn't been in shock there's no way she'd have time to summon her sword into her other hand and bring it up to guard against another strike, likely to the head or torso. She was a sitting duck. Luckily the Blue Angel shot the demon’s sword off-target with a bolt of flame before landing a powerful slash across his chest and shoulders that knocked him down the hall and away from Angel Hunter. “Keep your guard up, Demon!” He said to her before rushing back to his previous target. Even Angel Hunter couldn't help but smirk at the Warrior's jab as she summoned her sword into her left hand and turned her attention back to her opponent.

The Green Angel was having a rough time as well. He was a bit more aggressive and reckless than his brother and it was beginning to take its toll. The two demons he was fighting had managed to sever both of his wings since they had already been damaged in the stairwell. And he was burning through his power faster than he could draw it from the priest. One of the demons had also managed to pierce his left shoulder, but had received a sword through the chest in retaliation. The two demons were on their last legs. One of them was literally on its last leg as Green had cut the demon’s left foot off. Now it had to keep its wings touching the floor for balance like a tripod from hell. The other demon wasn't doing much better with the hole in its chest as well as a gash in its side creating white ripples all over its torse. One more blow to the chest--even a glancing one--would likely spell the fallen angel’s doom.

“Brother!” The Warrior shouted before lunging at the one-legged demon. As the other demon moved in to strike at the opening the Blue Angel leapt in to parry his blade. Since the demon was so heavily wounded he was on the defensive and quickly disengaged from his attack to guard. This gave Green the chance to press the advantage over his one-legged opponent. He locked swords with the demon and kicked at his stump-lug, damaging it even further and causing excruciating pain to the demon. He primed his foot for another kick and the demon jumped back through the wall to avoid it. This gave Green the chance to strike at the heavily-wounded demon while it was busy with his brother. Sure enough the demon was unable to defend on two fronts and Green’s sword cleaved diagonally through its body.

While this was happening the spear wielding demon managed to land a hit on the priest, but it was worth it to even the odds. Now it was three against three.

Father Lloyd reached the apartment and the two Warriors and Angel Hunter leapt to his side, ready to dash inside the door before he closed it again, leaving the demons in the hall.

He turned the knob. Locked.

“Not good!” Angel Hunter shouted as she brought her blade up to parry her foe’s rapier. The lock could be dealt with, but not while they were fighting off demons.

“Pray!” The Angel commanded the priest. Even though his eyes and ears had been closed to the Hidden Reality for his own protection, he felt an urging in his spirit to pray for God to open the door. So he got down on his knees and started praying. The exact words he used were irrelevant. Prayer was not like the formulaic spells and incantations used by sorcerers. It was simply an outward expression of one's will for something to happen. It is the primary method angels use to draw power from humans. Which, right now, was exactly what the two Warriors needed. Each word out of the priest’s mouth charged them with power. Of course they wouldn't let Angel Hunter draw from the priest. They may be forced to fight alongside a demon, but they would NEVER share power with one!

This put Angel Hunter in a difficult situation. She was missing an arm, her strength was waning, and she was facing off against a demon who knew both of those things.

Luckily Angel Hunters thrive on difficult situations.

Most angels would try to conceal and protect an injured body part for obvious reasons. But Angel Hunter decided to use her weakness to her advantage. She kept her broken right arm just barely within her foes reach knowing the glowing red partial-appendage would be too tempting a target to not focus on. And indeed, most of his lightning-fast thrusts were aimed at that arm. But she was still fast enough to avoid his blade and even managed to get a few hits on her opponent when he over-extended himself to hit her weak spot. At one point she managed to stab at the gash in his shoulder left by the Blue Angel. The demon screeched in pain and leapt back as white cracks radiated out from his bicep. Another good hit like that would sever that arm. He switched his blade to his left hand and dove back into the fray. By now he had caught on the Angel Hunter’s diversionary tactics and ignored her wounded arm. Angel Hunter tried her best to parry his thrusts but he still managed to nick her several times leaving hairline fractures on the sides of her legs, her shoulders, and one gash under her left eye. “Help!” She called out as much to put her opponent on guard as because she was actually in need of assistance. Instantly Green pushed back his demon (an easy feet since it was the single-legged one) and swung his sword at the demon attacking Angel Hunter. As it put up its rapier to block the unexpected attack Angel Hunter stabbed his bicep causing his entire arm to fall off. As an added misery the sudden agony caused the demon’s guard to falter and Green’s blade drove straight through his other arm and embedded itself in the demon’s quickly-crumbling chest.

Angel Hunter repositioned herself to the spot Green had been standing just in time to block a bolt of hellfire aimed at the priest from the one-legged demon. “If I were you I'd flee while you still have wings.” just then Green jerked his sword free from the demon’s chest as its body shattered, returning its soul to hell. “You have one second to decide.” The one-legged demon was already out of the building by the time its second was up. Angel Hunter and Green turned to Blue just as he decapitated his opponent, shattering the spear-wielding demon’s body. They'd done it. They reached the apartment with the priest intact.

Now comes the hard part: Taking down Wylton.

Green puts his hand on the priests shoulder. “Try the door again.” Father Lloyd stopped praying, stood up and put his hand on the doorknob. The moment his hand touched the metal a jolt of electricity shot through his arm and the lock turned. His eyes went wide and he mouthed a silent “thank you” to the heavens before opening the door.

• Like 2

very good chapter. :) looks like its getting close to the end

I liked this chapter a lot. this fight must be drawing to it's conclusion in the coming chapters. Hope everyone gets out of it mostly unharmed.

Yes, the story is unfortunately drawing to a close. I'm thinking 1 more chapter and then maybe an Epilogue.

Yes, the story is unfortunately drawing to a close. I'm thinking 1 more chapter and then maybe an Epilogue.

That's too bad. There were still many things I wanted to find out about this world. But, you as the writer are bound to know when to best end it, so I am going to trust your instincts :)

That's too bad. There were still many things I wanted to find out about this world.

I'm always open to questions! I've come up with a lot of ideas for this story that ultimately never came to light. What would you like to know?

That was another good chapter with another exciting battle.  I will be watching for the ending as sad as that is. It wascand is a good story. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, my wonderful fans. We're getting down to the wire, so here's a little something to keep you satisfied until I finish chapter 20. Think of this as a little interlude before the main event. Enjoy!

Chapter XIX(and a half)

Black. Nothing but blackness as far as the eye could see.

No, not black. It wasn't even like a color. Just… absence. No light. No darkness. Just… Nothingness. And I was floating in it. My body felt completely numb and I could hardly string two thoughts together. It was like I was drifting in space, millions of miles away from anything. Just an insignificant speck lost in a sea of nothingness.

Was I dead? Had I died and gone to hell? No, this didn't feel like hell. Hell would be much hotter. And heaven would be much… brighter, I think. I knew I should be worried. I should question where in God's name I was and how I got here. I should be terrified. But... I just wasn’t. I didn’t feel any fear or pain. If anything I felt a calm serenity floating here, weightless in my blissful, silent sea.

I don't know how long I drifted before my mind started to come back to me. At least I think it was my mind? It sounded like somebody was talking to me, but I knew that was impossible because I was alone. I didn't exactly hear it, per se. All my senses were completely dead to me. I wasn’t even sure if I had a body anymore. Or if I ever had one to begin with. A life before the void seemed like a distant memory; a fleeting dream that hides just beyond remembrance as soon as one wakes from it.

Lucas.

That's all it said. Or thought, or whatever. But as soon as it did I felt… something. At least I think I felt something. It's been so long; an eternity at least since I last felt something. That is, if I'd ever felt anything at all before. Which I guess I must've if I was feeling something now.

Lucas.

It said it again. And that's when it hit me: that was my name! I have a name!

Why do I have a name?

Because you are a human and humans have names.

Right! I'm a human! And my name is Lucas… wasn't their something else? Something that comes after Lucas?

Granger.

That's right! Lucas Granger! That's my name!

Why am I just now remembering all this?

Because it is time to wake up, Lucas.

Wake up? Am I asleep? I don't remember going to… what's the name of that place where people sleep? Bed! That's the one!

Try to remember. What's the last thing that happened before you came here?

Try to remember… Let's see… I was in my apartment?

Correct.

Right! I was… in my bedroom?

Yes. Do you remember who you were with?

I was with someone?

Yes. You must remember her?

Her………. Julia! I remember it all now! She's in trouble! I have to save her! How do I get out of here?

How indeed…

Please! You have to help me! I'll do anything!

Anything?

Yes! I swear!

Would you forfeit your own life for a chance at saving her?

In a heartbeat!

“That’s all I needed to hear.”

The nothingness exploded into vibrant white light and I felt a familiar sensation: pain. My senses erupted in excruciating agony as the light engulfed me like fire. I couldn’t hear my screams over the deafening din that now filled the void. What had been heavenly bliss only moments ago had now become my hellish torture. No, not hellish, actual hell. I had been cast into the fires of hell.

• Like 2