LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11 minutes ago, sonofninasayers said:

Such a great first attempt. I love it and I'm looking forward to reading more of it soon. You are a great writer   

Wait, You've read the whole thing already? I just told you about it, like, 5 minutes ago!

38 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wait, You've read the whole thing already? I just told you about it, like, 5 minutes ago!

Yep, sometimes I'm a fast reader and it is such a great story I have just gone back and read it over again and I must say that it is Fab, one of the best that I have read. I love the names that you have given to your characters. I like the name Lucas Granger   

It does have a nice ring to it. :)

Also I think now would be a good time for a little Q&A (everybody's doing it!) I'm not quite sure how much longer this story is going to go on for. And I've come up with a lot of stuff that either had to be pushed to the side or left unexplained. So I want to know what you want to know. It can be lore details, character details, or questions for me about... well, really anything. I just love engaging with my fans. :D

Just read the last installment. 

Your characters are very self-aware. I felt like his negative reaction to her diapers was a bit extreme for the character you built, but It made sense inside the context of the story. I liked the exposition and the common ground they found. It's super important to keep the building blocks of relationships around even as we change and grow. It anchors a relationship and keeps those feelings rooted. For this couple the diapers are a part of it. 

Julia definitely has a Skywalker type of lineage. I'm interested in why the Demon Hunter was powered up in her mortal vessel. I'd like to see Luc have to host her at least once. Even if he didn't' suffer the fallout physically  that Julia did. I'd like him to have a touch of perspective without disrupting his relationship dynamic with Julia. 

I'd love to see a scene where Julia was more aware working with Demon Hunter so she could work through feeling powerful with the Angel Piggyback and submit that power to Luc for her care. Maybe even Demon Hunter stays with her host for some of the treatment and has her age old soul drug through an entirely new experience. 

I want to see that Guardian Angel work something like a forgiveness or reinstatement for Demon Hunter. 

This needs to be a epic 100 episode comic with at least 3 spin-offs!

21 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

Just read the last installment. 

Your characters are very self-aware. I felt like his negative reaction to her diapers was a bit extreme for the character you built, but It made sense inside the context of the story. I liked the exposition and the common ground they found. It's super important to keep the building blocks of relationships around even as we change and grow. It anchors a relationship and keeps those feelings rooted. For this couple the diapers are a part of it. 

Julia definitely has a Skywalker type of lineage. I'm interested in why the Demon Hunter was powered up in her mortal vessel. I'd like to see Luc have to host her at least once. Even if he didn't' suffer the fallout physically  that Julia did. I'd like him to have a touch of perspective without disrupting his relationship dynamic with Julia. 

I'd love to see a scene where Julia was more aware working with Demon Hunter so she could work through feeling powerful with the Angel Piggyback and submit that power to Luc for her care. Maybe even Demon Hunter stays with her host for some of the treatment and has her age old soul drug through an entirely new experience. 

I want to see that Guardian Angel work something like a forgiveness or reinstatement for Demon Hunter. 

This needs to be a epic 100 episode comic with at least 3 spin-offs!

I'm so glad you liked it! :)

I explained in an earlier comment why AH is more powerful with a host. Humans have this sort of well of Divinity inside of them that Angels and Demons are always fighting over. Angel Hunters are special in that they can utilize the full power of a human soul and body for their own purposes.

I had originally planned on having Luc take a ride with Angel Hunter, but scrapped the idea as the story started developing. Now, thanks to your comment, I think I might just revisit that Idea. :)

As for the Guardian Angel helping AH get reinstated, I'm afraid that's not possible. I think I explained why in chapter 10? When AH had that conversation with Luc in the bathroom? If I didn't let me know and I'll explain it.

As for this being a 100 chapter Epic, uhh no. Sorry. But, while I think this story arc will be drawing to a close soon, I'm not opposed to the idea of sequels. Maybe they'll continue the ongoing tales of Luc & Julia. Or maybe they'll involve new characters? Who's to say? Only time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter XVI

“God bless you too, Mrs. Pring.” Said fifty-one year old Father Lloyd as he bid farewell to one of his parishioners. Mass had just concluded and he always stood by the door after service to greet his flock as they left. These were his neighbors; his second family. And he knew each and every one of them personally. That is, except for the young man approaching him now. Father Lloyd was sure he'd never seen this person before. He was perhaps a teenager or maybe in his early twenties. He had blond hair with red accents and multiple rings in his left ear. His punkish appearance above the neck was contrasted with the rather nice black suit and red tie he wore.

Perhaps he was the son of one of his parishioners, recently converted? No matter. Whoever he is he's just as welcome here as anybody else. “why, hello young man!” he says extending his hand, “I don't believe I've seen you here before.”

“My name is Hunter, and I need to speak to you privately.  It's a matter of life and death.”

Oh dear. This boy seems serious. “Right this way.” I lead him to my office. “Now tell me about this-”

But the boy was not there. In his place was, well, an angel! She had the form of a beautiful woman dressed in white with dove-like wings sprouting from her back. She even seemed to give off an inexplicable radiance that filled every dark corner in the room.

“I'm sorry, but I do not have time to explain. Two innocent souls shall be lost to the darkness tonight unless we intervene.”

I somehow managed to find my voice, “W-We?”

“The demon I hunt cannot be felled with heavenly sword alone. ‘This kind only comes out through prayer.’ Mark 9:29.”

In all my years in the priesthood I had never once seen an angel face to face with my own eyes. Nor had I ever seen a demon, which made the thought of doing spiritual warfare with one quite terrifying. But I think it was at that moment, when she quoted the scriptures, that I decided I would answer this angel’s call. “What does God require of his humble servant.”

She smiled, “You must come with me to Wylton Street and perform an exorcism. A powerful demon has taken hold of a young boy and is going to urge him to kill a man and a woman. Only we can stop him.”

Did she say exorcism? Oh no. I had prayed this day would never come. “But I've never performed an exorcism. Wouldn't it be better if the Lord used someone more capable than this old man?”

“Was David fit to be king of Israel? Was Gideon prepared to face down an army a thousand times stronger than his own? God often chooses the most lowly vessel to fill with his glory. The Scriptures show this to be true. And you also know it in your heart of hearts.”

She's right. How could I have been so foolish not to see it? I went down on my knees and lowered my head in shame, “May God forgive me for doubting his infinite wisdom.”

She knelt down in front of me and lifted my chin to look into my eyes. “God already has forgiven you.” She said with a kind smile that almost brought me to tears. But there was no time for weeping now. There were souls in need of saving. “What must I do then?”

“We must go. Every second we delay brings them closer to the grave.”

“I'll get my coat!”

I managed to get out to the car within a minute. Someone asked where I was going in such a hurry, but I just told them it was a family emergency and they let me go.

It wasn't until I got out to the car that I realized the angel was nowhere to be found. I only hesitated a moment before climbing into my beat-up Ford Focus and pulling out. I had to have faith. God was testing my resolve. He would not abandon me.

I got out my phone and dialed my wife. “Hello, Barbara? I might be a little late for dinner…”

It seems I chose my priest well. Standing here, perched on top of his car and flanked by a pair of strong, Warrior Angels assigned to Father Lloyd, I couldn't help but feel the elation of the hunt. Tonight Wylton would be cast into the abyss. And his throne would be passed to the angels as agreed. Normally when a Prince is defeated his throne is taken by his slayer. But I have no need for thrones or dominions. All I need is my host; Julia.

I just hope I'm not too late.

-----

I kicked the door for the sixth time and still it held solid as a rock. That simply wasn't possible. Even if the door had gotten stuck this is a cheap apartment, the door would've broken by now with all the abuse I've given it. But instead I was dead certain that my body would break long before this door would.

Dead. Yet another poor choice of words.

“Luc, how are we going to get out of here?”

“I… I… Give me a minute to think.” Okay, so the door was a no-go. Perhaps the window would open? Sure, we were on the second floor, but I'm certain I could MacGyver my way down safely. I tried the latch. Wouldn't budge. I looked around for something to break the glass and decided on a lamp. Id been meaning to replace this thing anyway. I threw it at the window. The lamp broke on impact, but the glass wasn't even scratched.

Julia spoke before I could, “H-how is that possible?

“How the HELL SHOULD I KNOW?” I shouted at her. God! Does she think I'm supposed to have all the answers? Why doesn't SHE get off her lazy ass for once and do something! I swear if she asks one more dumb question I gonna…

Whoa! Where did THAT come from?

And now she looked like she was about to start crying again.

I went to her side. “Julia, I-I-I'm sorry. I don't know why I shouted at you. It was like I was-”

The word came to my mind, but I didn’t dare utter it, as if doing so would make it true. But I didn’t have to because Julia knew the word as well and had no qualms vocalizing it, “possessed?”

The word sent icicles down my spine that rippled through my entire body. “J-Julia, when Angel Hunter took over your body, how exactly did you say it happened?”

“I don't remember. I went to bed and woke up here.”

Not helpful. “S-So maybe demons can only possess someone who's asleep?” I could tell neither of us believed that.

Perhaps a sacrifice would appease the demon?

What? No! I don't even have any…

My eyes rested on Julia. Maybe she's what the demon really wants? Of course she is! I was never bothered by any demons until she came here. Maybe if I just give her to the demon he'll let me live?

What am I thinking! I could never do that to Julia! I would sooner die!

You WILL die!

“SHUT UP!” I screamed out loud at the voice in my head.

“Luc!”

“Not you, Julia! I was yelling at myself.”

“Huh?”

Perhaps if I tell her what's going on inside of me it'll help quiet the voice?

Or it would just scare the hell out of her to know I'm contemplating giving her over to the demon. No. I mustn't tell her! I need to be strong for her. “Nothing. Nevermind.”

That answer didn't seem to fill her with confidence. “Luc, what are we going to do?” she asks through quivering lips.

“We…” What? Pray? You don't have anything to pray to. Fight? Tried that, broke the lamp and nothing else. Die? Most assuredly. The only question was when. Do we wait for the demon to have its way with us before we die, However many hours or days that takes? Or do I do the noble thing…

NO! That is NOT an option!

You could save her so much pain. You have a gun under your bed with more than enough bullets for both of you. You've seen Saw, that came from a HUMAN mind. Imagine what kinds of unspeakable tortures a demon can dream up? If you really love Julia, you'll spare her that agony.

HELL NO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!

And then it hit me: there really were demons speaking in my head. THEY want me to kill Julia. Which means I should do exactly the opposite of anything they say. Now the only question is: how do I tell their thoughts from my own?

“Luc…”

“Yeah?”

The tremble in her lip had now spread to the rest of her body. “Are you hearing voices too?”

My face went white. She was hearing them? I wonder what they were saying? “Yeah.” I couldn't elaborate on what they were telling me to do. “W-What are yours saying, Julia?”

She hesitated. “That you have a gun under the bed.”

Shit! Damn demons! “That I do.”

She looked into my eyes with a newfound terror, “Luc,”

“NO! I know what you're thinking because I thought the same thing! No! N-O!”

“Luc I've seen what these things can do to people! The memories of last night were fuzzy before, but now I can't get them out of my head! I-I-I don't wanna go out like that!”

I put my hands on both sides of her face, “Julia, listen to me! We conquered the Angel Hunter. YOU conquered the Angel Hunter. We will get through this. We'll find a way.”

“GIVE ME THE GUN!” she shoved me away and dove off the side of The bed. She felt around underneath my bed for the gun. Luckily I kept it in a shoebox on the other side. I dove to the opposite side of the bed and retrieved the 357. Magnum. Now my head was flooding with images of what I could do with that gun. I saw and re-saw myself leveling it at Julia, squeezing the trigger, and then putting the barrel in my mouth before I had to see the aftermath. Like a skipping record the images; the deafening reverberation of the gunshot; the taste of metal mixed with what I imagine gunpowder tastes like; the last thing on earth I see is the revolver’s hammer striking a split second before everything goes black. And all the time I was seeing this the same two words kept chanting in my mind. Do it. Do it. Do it.

“Do it!” that time it wasn't in my mind. It was from Julia, who now sat on the floor, evidently still unable to walk, pleading with me to blow her brains out.

This is not right. This can't be right.

Before I could stop myself I ejected the bullets from the cylinder into my hand, leapt over to the door and shoved the bullets under the door and out of our reach.

There. It was decided then.

“Luc… What have you done?”

I was panting from the adrenaline, “I just… saved our lives… you're welcome…”

Julia started weeping. Not surprising; if there were ever a time for tears to be shed now was it. So I walked over to Julia, held her in my arms, and cried with her like there was no tomorrow. Which there wouldn't be. Not for us.

I don't know how long we knelt there together but I definitely know when we stopped. The door suddenly flew open and in stepped a man. No, not a man, a boy. In fact, I knew this boy! He was one of my students! “Johnny? Is that you?”

He smiled. A strange, toothy smile. Something wasn't right. And I didn't have to ponder it very long because once he spoke in a voice hardly human it all became clear. “I guess if the lamb won't come to the slaughter, the slaughter will have to come to the lamb!”

5 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

I'm not much into religious stuff, (I'm an atheist.) but I really like the story. cant wait to see what happens next! ^.^

Religion works a little differently in this world, although the end result is the same. I'll likely explain a bit about how prayer works in this world in the next chapter.

Dude! Wicked! 

Hurry Angel Baby!

I loved this line:  “We must go. Every second we delay brings them closer to the grave.”

speed of lightning, roar of thunder 
fighting all who rob or plunder 
Angel Hunter. Angel Hunter!

16 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Enjoyed the chapter but you have me sitting on the edge of my seat. I need more, and soon. 

I'm sorry. I've been really busy lately and haven't had time...

No. That's wrong. I haven't made time to write. I've really been slacking on my writing. And it's not fair to any of you. :( I'm trying to be better about it. I have started the next chapter at least. But I keep making up excuses not to sit down & finish it.

I'm very, very sorry, guys. I'll try to do better.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm sorry. I've been really busy lately and haven't had time...

No. That's wrong. I haven't made time to write. I've really been slacking on my writing. And it's not fair to any of you. :( I'm trying to be better about it. I have started the next chapter at least. But I keep making up excuses not to sit down & finish it.

I'm very, very sorry, guys. I'll try to do better.

Don't worry about it as we're all busy at times even me. looking forward to seeing the next bit, take all the time you need     

I don’t want you to worry about getting out another new chapter either. I say I need more soon, more to let you know how much I am enjoying reading your story than to actually pressure you to produce more. 

Hey guys, thank you for your patience. Your wonderful comments gave me the motivation I needed to finish the next chapter today! Sorry it's a little short, but quite a bit happens and I didn't want to overload you. So, without further ado...

Chapter XVII

Father Lloyd prayed the whole way there, lending divine strength to the two angelic warriors perched atop the car while I hid myself in the backseat. We would need that strength if we were to succeed. I was still recovering from my wounds. And although the marks on my arms had mostly vanished, my wings were still damaged. It is fortunate that we will be fighting indoors.

One of the angels poked his head inside the car. “Park here, mighty man of valor. We must continue on foot.” He parked the car and got out. The two warriors hoped down and began leading him toward the apartment complex a block away. The angels were brimming with power, but the demons had no way of knowing Father Lloyd’s mission. Once he walked into the building, however, all hell would break loose.

I sat in the car, waiting in the shadows. If that damned Spy sees me before the fighting begins we'll lose the element of surprise. And if I'm going to save Julia and Luc we'll need every advantage we can get.

-----

Not good. Very, VERY BAD! I positioned myself between my demon-possessed student and Julia. “J-Johnny stay back. we can talk about this…”

“Talk? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He laughed like some kind madman. Which, I guess, was understandable. “I'm afraid there's nothing to talk about, Mr. Granger.”

“Why are you trying to kill me?” It had to be about me, right? How would Johnny know Julia?

“Oh, you think this is about you? HAHAHAHAHAHA! It's not about you! Or really about Julia either! It's about our mutual friend.”

Angel Hunter.

“P-P-Please,” Julia began, “We have nothing to do with her! Sh-she’s gone.”

“Yeah, we kicked her out. She won't be coming back!”

“*tisk* I'm afraid I can't take that chance. You see, she made a pact with one of her ancestors. Even if for some reason she doesn't come back for you, she might come for your daughter thirty years from now. And THAT is a headache I don't want to have to deal with later!”

“WAIT!” Julia shouts, “If I'm the one you want, then let Luc go!”

“Julia,”

“No can do, Blondie. He's already seen too much. It's nothing personal.”

Nothing personal? “NOTHING PERSONAL? I Think murder is pretty Goddamned personal!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-” I took his laughing fit as an opportunity to catch him off guard, thinking maybe his demon powers won't protect him if he's not paying attention.

I was wrong. Just as my fist was about to connect with his jaw he moves out of the way with inhuman speed and I end up slamming my fist into the wall which proved to be just as unyielding as the door. “SHIT!” I've never broken my hand before, but I was pretty sure that's what I had just done. The pain almost made me thankful I was about to be put out of my misery. “Night night, Lucas.” he shoves my head against the wall and everything went black.

-----

Father Lloyd couldn't believe what was happening as his feet pounded the pavement. He didn't know where he was going, he just know some force--the Spirit of God--was pushing him forward. He had never felt anything like this. His old bones felt thirty years younger. No, more than that. It was as if the fire inside his soul--once a humble candle--had been doused with a tanker truck worth of nitroglycerin and become an inferno. He felt as though he could walk a hundred miles through a hurricane if it meant saving these poor souls.

But he wouldn't have to walk a hundred miles. Just as he was passing a shabby apartment building he heard a deep, masculine voice in his ears, clear as day: “There! That building. Second floor, apartment 214. RUN!”

And he ran like a man on fire.

-----

Meanwhile the Spy was watching from his perch atop the building across the street.

What is this holy man doing here? Is he visiting a sick Parishioner? Yes, that must be it. What else would he be doing here? But those angels… they look strong. VERY strong. Too strong for simply visiting a sick friend. And why is he on foot? And the determination in his eyes is not like one simply…

He turned! They're going for Wylton! The plan is in danger! “I must go-”

His words were suddenly cut off by a strong hand closing around his tiny bird body and pulling him back to look the demon in the eye.

“You will go nowhere but the Abyss!”

Before he could cry out Angel Hunter severed his head and crushed his body in her hand, transforming the Spy into a cloud of vapor that quickly dissipated in the breeze. She looked around to see if any other demons had seen her. It appeared none had. “Now for the real fight to begin!”

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, diapersnpaws said:

She's all 007 awesome!

Loved that!

Thank you. :) I wrote the first 3 parts of this chapter and was like, "It needs a little something extra." Then BAM! Inspiration fell on me like a proverbial anvil from the heavens. :D

Well worth another like. I am hoping that Luc was only knocked unconscious. The story still needs him in it. I am looking forward to the upcoming battle.