LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When to take an enema?

So I know that Enemas are typically used to clean the bowels of poop. Ive seen people on forums talking about taking enemas to mess their diapers. Im wondering when you should take one. I assume dl's take enemas so that they can fill their diapers with double the amount of poop than they would when messing naturally. A few days ago I tried giving myself an epsom salt enema. I did not have the proper equipment so I used a turkey baster (really large eye dropper). The problem I had was I had coffee early to doing this, so I had a round in the chamber lol. So the baster got clogged with my mess and couldnt release the enema. So, why use an enema? Even the proper equipment if it will get clogged? 

Hi :-)

Proper enema equipment won't get clogget, don't worry. I would recommend you to buy classical enema bag. It is most comfortable way of administering enema when you do it alone.

Classical enemaimage.png.c361ff759cb25406714f1328bfc732bb.png

Enema can have really powerful purifying effect for your body. Some people say, it is actually very healthy to perform enema from time to time. You don't need anything special to make enema work. I would maybe skip epsom salt or anything at first. Just plain filtered water (please avoid tap water, it's not worth the risk) is enough. The key for messy effect is not in solution, but in holding water inside for at least 10 minutes. If you will use plain water without any salt, your body will also absorb some part of it, which will result in urge to pee as a bonus! :-)

Water for enema should be a bit warmer than your body - when you touch the water by your elbow, it should feel warm, but not too hot. If you are beginner, then 0.5 litre of water will probably be enough for first attempt. Amounts up to 4 litres are said to be safe. Be sure to stop water immediately if you would feel any pressure during the process. You can change possition and allow water to spread in your intestines. When pressure stopped, you can start the water again. If you would feel any pain, stop the session!

You can administer enema anytime (as long as you don't have any contraindication for it, e.g. rectal bleeding, gastrointestinal tract disease or something like that). Best time, although, is in the morning before breakfast - the purifying effect will be best at this time.

It is recommended to skip meat and greasy or highly processed food after enema - at least if you want to promote it's purifying effect.

Whole procedure of administering enema can be found for example here: https://www.nursingtimes.net/clinical-archive/gastroenterology/how-to-administer-an-enema/203226.article

Hope it helps :-)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I prefer the type with the squeeze bulb myself. You can order them off Amazon or ebay. The insertion tube is thin and you can squeeze the water out forcefully if you need too, never had a clog and you can refill it with a bucket as many times as you need too.