LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the Community Missing

Miruru

Ick business plans, I still get PTSD from that word, in college my final dissertation was a business plan and it was rough, far rougher than real world business plans, my plan ran about 50,000 words with another 100,000 words of appendices where in real life situations where I have had to do a plan I think the longest I ever did was 10,000 and that still got me some guff from the brass as it was too detailed haha figures. Still got a first on the dissertation (if not familiar with european grading its the highest grade you can get in college over here)

Anyway back to the topic at hand, I am probably very niche here but I'm into punky looking diapers like rearz rebels, I think something gothicy or a bit grim on a diaper is super cute and cool. To improve on the Rearz design I would have prefered a single tape and maybe instead of an all over design, maybe like one big skull and cross bones on the front. As far as the diaper itself I like them to be super thick and super loud haha oh one thing I notice on the thick and loud diapers are that they are not that breathable so you get very sweaty, maybe improving on that would be good. As far as price goes it all depends, at the moment I am not buying anything so my price is zero but in the past I have gone up to the high end on price. But like when I am being price sensitive I know I am not going to go for an abdl diaper, it will be medical so I expect that. I think there are budget ABDL diapers but to me thats a turn off, I like my diapers to be functional so in my mind a low cost abdl diaper is just going to cause tears. Now this may not be true, but its not something I personaly want to figure out and it's one of those ingrained biases I have. Don't get me wrong I do buy cheap things when I know they fit my needs, but when I am interested in something and I know about the topic I am very happy to shell out for it. 

Anyway if you are looking for help on the business side of things like cost analyses or market analyses or what ever feel free to hit me up. Lots of free time at the moment so would be willing to help out pro bono a couple of hours a week. 

Edit: Oops just saw that the original post was from 2017 haha never mind