LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walmart Grocery Pick-up

Walmart Grocery Pick-up is kind of awesome!

Dad is home from the hospital; and mom is ill (going for surgery Friday) so I needed to stock up the house with easy meals, drinks and such. Can't be away from the house for very long so tried Walmart pick-up. Placed the order this morning, and got a pick up time for 3PM. At 3 I drove up, they loaded everything in the car and I was home in 20 minutes! No mark-ups, service fees or tipping so same prices as if I had shopped for an hour and lugged it all out myself!

Depends, Goodnites and baby diapers/wipes are all orderable, and comes out of the store pre-bagged, so could be good for you shy littles as well :)

Glad your dad is home, I hope things go well for your family.  Dealing with my own family problems over the past 2 years I know the extra stress that a person can be burdened with, especially around the holidays.

Yours is a perfect example of how these new grocery pick up services can really help.  One person who is overwhelmed taking care of elderly family members, parents juggling kids, school functions and a job, shut ins who can order what they need and have someone pick it up for them or the person who unexpectedly had to work overtime at the last minute.  Unfortunatly, there will be the lazy high tech people who sit all day at home on their computer or I-phone who use this type of service because it's high tech when they have all the time in the world to shop in person.  Busy people are a different matter, but the ones who have little to do should get some excersize and get out among the living rather than hold up in their house day after day.  I get worked up this time of year because so many people say, "I can't be bothered going out Holiday shopping.  I just order gift cards on line and I'm done in 5 minutes".  Then those same people say, "Geez, I just can't get in the Holiday spirit".  Maybe if they get away from their computer games and YouTube and go out among the people, Christmas music, decorations and see the array of holiday gifts and store displays and put some heart felt thought into choosing some special gifts with meaning, they just might pick up a little of that Christmas spirit! 

• Like 1

For the super-lazy we do have a service here that brings it to the house and even inside... I've used them in the past when I needed to be at home, but they shop from a more expensive store (publix) and then add a 7.5% surcharge to the total. Walmart no-fee is better while we're spending more on medical stuff!

We sometimes use a super lazy shopping service you order online and they will bring it into your house and even unpack it for you and it only comes out 2% more expensivethan if I went to the store myself.

• Like 1