LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

punished girl

Jenny M

I got a spanking last night for disobedience and ended up diapered. I went to church with my mom for remembrance day an I couldn't stop fidgeting. This led to people staring which irritated my mom. She told m to sit still or my bottom would meet her hand in the ladies bathroom. I told her to F Off and got worse with shuffling about as I was still sore from last night which is why I couldn't stay still then she noticed ten pounds missing from her purse. She took me to the bathroom and smacked at my bottom and legs over my diaper and told me to wait until tonight when I'd really get it. 

Does anyone this shes been unfair? She can't spank me again when I still sore. And I won't let her bare my bottom for it!

It really hurt and worse on top of a sore bottom already. I admitted to taking the money out of pressure but she just assumed anyway. I tried pleading but she didn't listen. Now I'm laying on my tummy cause it hurts too much to get comfy with my bottom so sore and tingly. She said I've to wait for dad to get back from his night shift to give me a lick of his belt for for stealing. I feel like my bottom is on fire

• 1 year later...
On 11/13/2017 at 10:08 AM, Jenny M said:

It really hurt and worse on top of a sore bottom already. I admitted to taking the money out of pressure but she just assumed anyway. I tried pleading but she didn't listen. Now I'm laying on my tummy cause it hurts too much to get comfy with my bottom so sore and tingly. She said I've to wait for dad to get back from his night shift to give me a lick of his belt for for stealing. I feel like my bottom is on fire

That is not good. I mean how can you trust her if she doesn't trust you?

Also did she explain exactly why you shouldn't move so much in church?

And what about that money? Did she try to trace where you spend it on and why?

• 2 weeks later...