LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding diapers in Germany

I'm headed to Germany (Karlsruhe, near Frankfurt) for a few weeks.  I'm still wetting at night often enough that I don't dare stay at a hotel (or fly on a plane) without a diaper. 

Normally I bring all the diapers I need to manage my bedwetting when I travel, but this is a much longer trip than I normally take... Over three weeks.  I don't want to bring a suitcase just for diapers. 

Anyone familiar with where to get good quality diapers there?  What brands, if any, can I expect to find at a chemist? 

Also, if anyone has ideas of fun things to do in the area on weekends, I have three weekends to burn.  Diaper related or not, I need something to do... 

I can't say for certain, but I'd assume places like pharmacies (Apotheke in German) would carry diapers.  Or at least, pullups.  Like in the States, the quality might not be as high as the diapers you buy online.  

As for fun things to do- walk around. Shopping, trying the local foods. Looking at all the local sites and taking photos.   German mustard...that's some of the best mustard I've ever had. And the beer! I'm a big fan of the dark German beer. 

• Like 2

Look at www.saveexpress.de and see how long it takes to get an order sent to your German address.  They have virtually any diaper available.  

This way you can bring a small amount you need and have Save Express send you the quantity of diapers you will need for the remainder of the trip.

19 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

For fun things to do- walk around. Shopping, trying the local foods. Looking at all the local sites and taking photos.   German mustard...that's some of the best mustard I've ever had. And the beer! I'm a big fan of the dark German beer

If you try the beer (or bier), better first make sure you have found your supply of diapers!  You will need them!  There is a lot of history in Germany.  Check out musums and things but remember, the Germans take offence at Nazi display in public.  I seem to remember a few years ago some tourists getting arrested for giving a Nazi salute in public.

Karlsruhe is just one of an overwhelming number of German locations that one should take the time to enjoy.  Nearby are Baden Baden (Roman ruins and baths), Heidelberg (wonderful castle), Wurzburg (wine country), Trier (Roman ruins, also near to Luxembourg), and many more.  Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, and other cities are possibilities via the superb rail service there.

A personal favorite location that we have visited is the Zugspitze near Garmisch.  This is the highest mountain peak in Germany.  At the top, there is a border crossing to Austria.  The view is incredible, as is the ride up and back.  

While I've never bought diapers in Germany, I can confirm seeing them in the window of the local Apotheke in several towns I have visited.  

Enjoy your time there.  It is a wonderful country with wonderful people!

Thanks all.  I'm still nervous about finding diapers, but I'll figure something out.  I sent an email to deutschland-inkontinenz asking if they will deliver to a hotel as well.  Since they ship discreetly, that might be the easiest way. 

Thanks dondd for the side trip suggestions... I looked into the castles and such, and that seems like a good way to spend a weekend, plus a weekend trip to Vienna, probably.  I've been to Munich a number of times (awesome German engineering museum there), but I have time to travel a little further afield than normal this time so I hope to take advantage.  

By the way, do you speak German?  Just a thought but it might be a good idea to learn some phrases such as, "Where do you have the incontinence supplies?" or "Do you sell adult diapers or disposable briefs?"  It might help the language barrier a little for those specific needs.