LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New gal of OC

Miruru

Howdy!

I wanted to reach out to the AB/DL community and see if there are a few local folks who wouldn't mind a new friend.  I have been a diaper lover my entire life, and am fascinated by AB or LG side of things since I have never experienced it.  I also seriously considering developing a diaper for the community to compete with the popular AB/DL brands.  Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope to chat with you all more in the near future.

Hi Miruru. I've been an abdl my entire life too, which I thought was interesting.  Also, I would definitely consider looking into making an ABDL pull-up, because as far as I know, there's a huge demand for them and currently only one company that I know of makes them (Bambino).  

I hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck with your LG and diaper creation endevors!

17 hours ago, Miruru said:

Howdy!

I wanted to reach out to the AB/DL community and see if there are a few local folks who wouldn't mind a new friend.  I have been a diaper lover my entire life, and am fascinated by AB or LG side of things since I have never experienced it.  I also seriously considering developing a diaper for the community to compete with the popular AB/DL brands.  Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope to chat with you all more in the near future.

Single tape cloth backed disposables like Luvs or pampers would be awesome. ABU makes the preschoolers but they are double tapes and stiff like Huggies. I would also like to know why no one can replicate the scent of Luvs or Pampers 

4 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Single tape cloth backed disposables like Luvs or pampers would be awesome. ABU makes the preschoolers but they are double tapes and stiff like Huggies. I would also like to know why no one can replicate the scent of Luvs or Pampers 

Vintage, current, or both?

2 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Vintage, current, or both?

I always considered the cloth like diapers to be current and the plastic ones vintage. The design on the diapers don’t matter, I just like how soft the Luvs and Pampers are, where as the Huggies feel more like paper. Though I will say the blues clues Luvs felt softer then the new monkey ones, if that answers your question.