LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for recommendations on waterproof pants.

So I want to get some new waterproof pants, whether it's plastic, pul, vinyl, or whatever material.

Currently I have several Gary euroflex but I find that their leg cuffs on XLs are too tight and get uncomfortable after extended wear. I purchased an XXXL because they have larger leg cuffs, they are a bit more comfortable but kinda ridiculous with how much excess material there is.

I also have Gary active pul pants but those leak on the sides when I sleep on the side.

I've made several of my own pul pants and they are the most comfortable ones I've tried. They aren't a good option though as I can't seem to figure out how to seal the side seams and prevent them from leaking.

What I'm looking for is something comfortable that isn't too tight around the legs and that they are sealed on the sides so urine doesn't seep out if I wet while laying on my side.

Unfortunately, you picked the worst time ever to ask for this, I the malware attack has obliterated my totorial and rviews of rubber panteis and related, I am searching them out directly . What I can tell you, if I do not find them is "eakMaster, LL medico 7 mil snapon or  pull-on, Babykins heavyweight rubber and RearZ plastic. Unfortunately, the pictures are gon

The seaarch engine has become a bear to use to find the speicific pages with the reviews, but you have the names of the Items so you should be able to find them. It will take more time than I have to spend on the matter, but those are what I use. Also some Protex. I do not use PUL since, over the years, and I mean about 45, it has a poor record and is more expensive. I use what has worked for 70 years

I found  L L Medoc to be the best replacement for Comco, the quarter-century long standing but defunct gold standard in terms of value for your money, and in some ways better

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I found  L L Medoc to be the best replacement for Comco, the quarter-century long standing but defunct gold standard in terms of value for your money, and in some ways better

LLmedico is good. That's where I've purchased most of my waterproof pants.

11 hours ago, omar21 said:

Suprema for me. Several models come with wider leg and waist bands which make them more comfortable. also have some with adjustable leg openings.

Thanks. I will check them out :)

L L Medico does sell Gary panties with "encased" elastics that are in the same smooth material as the panties

Ferix, contact Babykins.  This is stolen from their website.  "Knowing that everyone has different needs, we at Babykins are able to modify and customize our products to meet your requirements. Our Custom Orders program is dedicated to providing quality custom garments tailored to each of our customer’s unique specifications"

• Thanks 1

Sadly this is a topic I have a large amount of interest in. I too am on the larger size, I have spent a lot of cash trying diferet size plastic pants, even the 5x from plastic pants,com. Nogo. I mean, yah, I can wrap the pants around my waist 2-3 times, but it still does not fit around my thighs. So far the only plastic pants I have found that fit have been the rears olga pants, and the Christy pants. Thay have a larger thigh opening.

It really bothers me that if I get plastic pants for my waist size, mostly I am lucky if I can get the leg openings around my knees, let alone around my thighs! Its kinda weird to me, as I do not seem to have freakishly large thighs or knees, but thats how it goes. There used to be some other places that made pants with better size leg holes, but not many, and all of them are gone now.

Good luck on finding plastic pants that work, and keep us posted if you find something else that works, I know I am interested in more veriaty of plastic pants for my own use.

Side note, I have not tried much with the pul pants, but, I am planing to give a few a try, just worried about the amount of money thay tend to cost, and no proof that thay will fit.

• 3 weeks later...

I've decided to have babykins make a custom order for me. I figure if I'm going to spend money on pants, I better spend it on pants that are likely to work.

Initially, I sent Babykins an email about a custom order but I never got a response. Today I called them up and asked about the email. They said they've been busy and my email must have been overlooked. I'm glad I did call as I was able to ask them specific questions about the fit.

They ended up taking my order. I'm going to get one pull on pants to see how that fits and then I will order more later. They say it will be shipped out in a week. I'll report back here when it shows up. I can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...

I got my custom order! It's super comfortable around the leg cuffs and I had no discomfort issues with wearing overnight and after washing.

I ordered terry lined pull on pants. They are working great with catching my leaks for when I sleep on my side. I'm definitely going to order more and make these my night time diaper covers.

I dont leak every night so if the terry cloth is still dry, I'll wear them 2 nights in a row before washing.