LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rock n Roll Baby - what bands you into??

Any Rock N Roll fans on here what bands make you turn the volume up to 11 

i like a lot of obscure rock bands like

KING TUFF

White Reaper

FUZZ

TY SEGALL

Thee O sees

Black Keyes

Japandroids 

PAMPERS  (yes an awesome now defunct art punk band named Pampers from NYC)

Surfer Blood

and love Punk/thrash/metal

Iron Reagan/Municipal Waste

Anthrax

Motorhead 

Discharge

merciless death

Toxic Holocaust

SLAYER!!!

What at are you guys and gals into!!!

IMG_2212.JPG

My favourite bands are Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down and Disturbed. I also like Skindred, Crossfaith, Muse, Audioslave, Rage against the Machine and a bunch of others.

As I get older I'm starting to appreciate older music a bit more too... From the not two old Brit Pop of Blur, The Verve and Oasis to older music like Pink Floyd, and other classic rock.

17 hours ago, Elfy said:

My favourite bands are Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down and Disturbed. I also like Skindred, Crossfaith, Muse, Audioslave, Rage against the Machine and a bunch of others.

As I get older I'm starting to appreciate older music a bit more too... From the not two old Brit Pop of Blur, The Verve and Oasis to older music like Pink Floyd, and other classic rock.

That's funny you should mention that I'd been listening to a lot of Brit rock too like Oasis and stone roses... Systems of a down  and old school RATM is a must!!

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see...

The Killers, the strokes, the shins, Led Zeppelin, RHCP, letlive.,  The Beatles, Paul McCartney & Wings, Brand New, Taking Back Sunday and John Mayer(If he counts as rock lol)

• 4 weeks later...

There you have it: thirty of the greatest songs out there! OK ... so maybe some (most?) of that is New Wave or even New Romantics rather than strictly Rock & Roll ... but yeah, that's MY play list, baby!!

• 5 weeks later...

I am all over the place musically, Pearl Jam is my all time favorite but I also love TMBG, DMB, Phish, The Wombats, Jane’s Addiction, Tool, System of a Down, Pennywise, Bad Religion, NOFX, Weezer, And I am ashamed to admit it but Justin Timberlake is my guilty pleasure lol ohhhh and Rainbow Kitten Surprise is my new favorite sing along band lol

• 2 weeks later...

I myself am into punk rock. I love the old school punk! Bands like; Sex Pistol’s, The Ramones, The Descendants, Rancid, Strung Out, Social Distortion, Face to Face, Pennywise, Nofx, The Clash, Black Flag, Minor Threat, Dropkick Murphy’s, Jane’s Addiction, Cock Sparrar, Discharger, and Blood for Blood (I know there are more but I can’t think of them right now). I have been to numerous punk rock concerts, most of which were back in the 90’s.

• 3 weeks later...

Korn, Slipknot, Trivium, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, Linkin Park (RIP Chester), Atreyu, All That Remains, Bullet for My Valentine, Rise Against, Mudvayne, Drowning Pool, Shadows Fall, Stone Sour, Breaking Benjamin, Cold, A Perfect Circle, Hatebreed, Johnny Cash, Stitched Up Heart, Motionless in White, Polaris, Rob Zombie, Winds Of Plague, Silent Civilian, Lacuna Coil, Seether, Otep, Static-X, Metallica, Killswitch Engage, Halestorm, Chevelle, 3 Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold... So Rock and Metal.

I've been looking for more female-led bands lately.