LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big family vacation

Baby_James

Peter nods, as there is no way the twins would want to be separated

"I agree, the twins shouldn't be separated, and once we're in the air, Gabrial should be asleep"

our plane number is called and we head towards the gate "come on guys lets go"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny hugs his twin sister

"Good idea honey. I will have Gabrial and Chris, you can have the twins, it's not a long flight so we should be there in no time"

@Baby_James do you want to just do a prologue for the flight or do you want to roleplay the flight to our destination?

@Danny yea good idea.

Everyone gets on the plane and it goes smoothly all the kids fall asleep tired from having to be awake so early. After a 3 hour flight they land.

amy smiles as she has the twins and kisses there heads "guys look we're here" she says softly to them as they were asleep in her lap not wanting to startle them.

chris was asleep as well as he's cuddled with his bear and book in his lap

"No you guys we are somewhere really special that mommy and daddy think you will enjoy" as Amy carries each of the twins off the plane and checks to make sure Peter has Chris and gabrial. 

Shortly after Amy manages to get the twins in there stroller "ok let's wait for daddy and your brothers. Did you guys have a good nap"

Danny looks at his mommy and smiles "yeth mama I dids" I grin, my diaper surprisingly still dry.

I look at my wife "where are we going honey?" I ask, making sure that the kids don't hear

"W need to pick up the rental car and go to the hotel. I figured after everyone is settled in we can go lay out. Y the you know where" having still not told the kids where we are she keeps it a surprise"

Chris is holding Danny's hand his diaper wet from his nap. It not saying anything 

Amy notices Chris being quiet and bends down to his level "hey little man did you have a little accident. It's ok if youndid it was a long flight to try to hold it in. The thing is that you have to let us know so you don't get sick" Chris blushed and looked down at his wet diaper "I go pee pee" he whispered blushing red and Amy noticed Gabriel's wet diaper as well "how about you take Gabriel and I'll take Chris and throw twins they're being good in there strollers 

Amy takes chris to he bathroom to get him changed having Danielle and Danny come with her as they go into thr big handicap stall. "Chris there's nothing to be embarrassed about these things happen sometimes. We just wanted you to wear it while we were traveling but now that we're here we'll make sure to find a potty whenever you need one" as she talked to and changed Chris and kept an eye on the twins

Amy changes Chris putting him in a pull up and kissing his head and puts him down than works on gabrial. She notices him rubbing his eyes "aww are you sleepy buddy? Just stay still and afterwards I'll get you a warm bottle and you can nap in your car seat I promise"

amy looked over at Danielle "do you need to go potty while we're here princess?"