LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big family vacation

Baby_James

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter checks Gabrials diaper and winces "yep, someones done a stinky, want me to take him? and at the same time, Chris can use the potty"

Looks at Danielle and Danny "you know you won't be in diapers forever, you are a big boy and a big girl now. diapers are for little ones"

Chris had his legs crossed and was bouncing up and down "daddy I gotta pee pee" he said urgently 

Amy saw how desperate Chris was and took gabrial from Peter "we'll split up you take Chris and Danny and I'll take Danielle and gabrial 

Danny looks at his mommy "But I don't gotta go potty mama. my diapee is dwyy"

Peter sighs "that's fine, come on boys. you sure you're okay with changing Gabrial? his diapers can be pretty bad. not that I have changed many of them"

I pick up Danny and take Chris's hand and leads them to the boys bathroom.

"meet you back here, on the bench by the shops afterwards?"

"I know buddy but can you try for mommy please. If you really try I'll buy you a treat for the plane" she looks up at Peter "I'll be fine besides you'll have your hands full with the biys. Yea I'll meet you back here.

She took Danielle to the girls bathroom and held gabrial "phew you are stinky buddy" she kisses his head and takes Danielle to a stall first and helps get it covered "ok can you try to go potty for mommy" as Amy helped her sit on it

Danny nods and smiles "Okay mama" he says, wanting to be a good boy, as he was a mommys boy

Peter takes Chris and Danny into the boys and lets Chris go into a stall on his own and I take Danny into the one next door

Danny sits on the potty after his daddy has put toilet paper on the seat and has helped remove his diaper "Now try and go pee for me okay, I will be right outside" Peter says as he goes outside so Danny has privacy

he knocks on the door for Chris's cubicle "everything okay?"

Chris had a little bit of an accident, after holding it for so long his pull up was a little wet but most of it made it in the potty. Chris blushed and was quiet a little embarrassed to tell his daddy what happened 

Amy had Danielle sit on the pottt and layered gabrial on the changing table that was in the stall and got kisses his head "ok let's get you clean and smelling good before we get on the plane" as she handed him a toy to keep him distracted and went on to change him 

Danny manages to pee on the potty and his daddy gets him cleaned up and puts a fresh diaper on him and lifts him off the toilet and takes him to wash his hands

we head over to the cubicle Chris is in and knocks on the door "everything okay in there little man? you're very quiet. if you had an accident then don't worry, daddy won't be mad, that's what the pull up is for"

Peter looks at his son "Chris I am not upset, accidents happen. But you'll have to wear a diaper for the plane journey" I say, as I hold Danny's hand who is now freshly diapered

Amy finished with gabrial and throws away the dirty diaper and sees Danielle trying to wipe "aww hold on princess let me help you" as amy holds gabrial on her hip and shows/helps Danielle wipe "great job using the potty" and helps her get a clean pull up on

"nooo!! No diaper can I wear pull up please I no wanna wear diaper"

Chris whines and begged his dad

I look at Chris "We know you're a big boy, but we want you to not have to hold it in if you need to go and we are not near a bathroom. This way, you have your potty on you, this does not make you a baby"

Amy smiled big and kissed her daughters head "yes you are a big girl. youre daddy is going to be very happy when you tel him" Amy helps Danielle wash her hands as she does he same as well

chris sighed upset and still not happy but said ok and waited for his daddy to put him in a diaper

I eventually get both boys diapered and dressed and lead them both out of the restroom after I use it and wash my hands

"lets go and see mommy" I say as I lead them to the meeting point

Peter crouches down to his daughter "that's amazing Danni you're such a clever girl" I give her a big hug "have we decided who is sitting with who or shall we stay with the ones we took to the bathroom?" I ask Amy

Amy sees chis shy and quiet haven been around him enough to pick up that he's embarrassed about something "aww little man what happened?" Chris blushes "I accident I sowie " as Amy talks to Chris "it's ok we all have them and it's why you have a pull up just to be safe"  

amy looks at Peter "how about I sit with the twins and you with Chris and hols Gabriel?"