LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big family vacation

Baby_James

I make some breakfast for the kids and bring it over, making sure I put Gabrials on his highchair tray.

"Honey, breakfast is ready when you are both ready" I call to Amy. I go and check to make sure we have packed everything

Danny sits and eats his breakfast, looking at his twin and smiles at his brother Chris

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy puts Gabriel in the high chair and gets the food starting to try to feed him "ok open up for some yummy oatmeal" as she makes airplane sounds to make him open up

chris eats all his food not wanting to make a mess and finishes proud of himself "daddy look all gone!" He holds up his empty bowl proudly showing off a little

"Yea you're right we need to get ready for the airport." As she checks the time and finishes feeding gabrial and wipes his mouth. He gets a cloth and wipes off the twins face and hands "ok guys lets go use the potty before we leave" helping the kids down and leading all 3 of them to the bathroom

nods "sounds like a good idea. want some help with the potty stuff or shall I take Gabrial out to the car? Does he need changing?" I say, as they are now all dressed in their clothes and their suitcases are all packed.

Amy took gabrial and held him on her hip as she helped Chris use the potty and when he was done he helped him pull up his pull ups and get in the car and she put Gabriel in his car seat "babe we're in the car" she called out as she got the 2 settled in there seats

They get to the airport and get there bags checked. Amy is holding Gabrial and pushing a stroller with Danny and Danielle in it.

ahe looks at Peter "please keep an eye on Chris and don't let him wonder off" as Chris is sucking his thumb and walking through the terminal seeing all the different lights and shops as he goes towards them fascinated 

Amy holds gabrial close to her letting him rest his head on her chest hoping he can sleep through the flight worried about being that parent with the crying baby on the plane.

she smiles and looks down at Danielle seeing how excited she is by everything "it's all pretty cool isn't it princess"

Danny sits in the double stroller alongside his twin sister Danielle.

Peter takes Chris's hand "why don't I take two and you take two?" I offer. "Not sure how to do it. And I don't think the twins should be split up"

"Just keep an eye on Chris, the twins are comfortable for now in there stroller and gabrial is falling asleep"

they get to there gate Amy pushing the twins to the window "ok guys we're gonna get on that soon" as she refers to the plane 

"That's right guys it's like a really big birdie that takes you up in the sky" she said softly to them loving there fascination with planes.

She carefully handed gabrial to Peter to giver her arms a break as she bent down and checked on both of the twins checking there bags making sure they had everything before the flight 

Peter takes hold of Gabrial and makes sure his diaper is dry. "Anyone need a last minute potty break?  The toilet on the places isn't that good. So any last minute stinkies do them now "

Chris nodded his head yea suddenly realizing he needed to go and tugged his dad's arm "I gotta go potty daddy!" He said rather loudly and a bit urgent.

she checked on Danny and Danielle "your daddy is right how about we all try to go pottty before we get on the plane"