LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big family vacation

Baby_James

Hey I'm looking for 2 other people to do a family about going on vacation to Hawaii. The premise would be the dad is a successful business executive who's always working. It's summer his wife is finally making him take a week off to spend time with the kids. The dad has been so busy he barely spends time with them or knows much about his kids. They have a big family (I was thinking 4-5 kids including a set of twins) the ages of the kids are between 1yr old and 5. I was thinking the twins could be 2 1/2, there's a 1yr old and the other 2 could be like 3 and 4 or 4 and 5. 

If you're interested let me know which characters you want to be and a brief character description. I'll see what's left over and fill in from there.

the only thing I ask in the rp is please be descriptive with at least 2-3 sentences so it helps move the story along.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in joining

I can be the dad and a child

Dad would be called Peter or Pete, he is a hard working businessman and loves his wife and kids. He doesn't really spend time with them due to his workload but he tries to when he gets home, but he doesn't really change diapers or anything like that, but he will probably have to now. He is 30yrs old.

Son called Danny, he is almost 3yrs old and a twin. Tries to use the potty when he can but doesn't have much luck.

Yeah I'd like to be the one year old. 

Gabrial age one being the baby of the family he's a tad bit spoiled by his older siblings and is already starting to get used to getting what he wants.

I'll also be the other twin Danielle age three. A sweet young girl who has always had trouble potty training her parents go off and on with your potty training but for the most part she just still wears diapers

Awesome it can be us 3 than. 

I'll be Samantha the Mom 30. She's a stay at home mom. She loves her kids but they certainly keep her hands full and with her husband busy at work she had to handle a lot on her own she felt like. 

i'll also be Christopher 4 1/2yrs old. He was a good kid but he sometimes seemed to always end up in the wrong place at the wrong time and cause accidents to happen. He still wets the bed and has to be reminded about going potty if he's not told to stop playing and go he'll forget and have an accident. He loved his younger siblings and tryed to help as much as possible 

It's early Saturday morning and it was the day of there big trip. Samantha had stayed up late packing for her and the kids making sure they each had enough outfits and changes of clothes along with there favorite toys bottles and pacifiers and packing diaper bags for each as well. She just wanted this trip to go well. It was like pulling teeth to convince Peter to take a week off of work and she wanted this vacation to go smoothly. 

Peter wakes up and heads into the shower to get ready. He knew it would be a fun week and couldn't wait to get going.

Danny wakes up and starts to call for his mommy, his diaper soaked and he wanted a bottle.

Amy stopped what she was doIng and came to the twins room to check on them "hey you guys good morning" trying to comfort both of them but hoping Peter was out of the bathroom to help.

she checked on Danny and picked him up "shh it's ok mommy is gonna get you cleaned up in just a second" she gave him a pacifier and checked on Danielle "mommy will be there in just a second "

chris woke up from all the noise and yawned and blushed as his pull up and pjs were wet once again and he started to climb out of bed rubbing his eyes looking for mommy and daddy 

Danny whimpers softly as he hears his mommy "okay mama" I sigh, knowing that Danielle needs changing first as she pooped.

Peter heads up to check on the kids, and spots Chris and picks him up "hey little man, you need daddy to change your pull up?"

Amy lays Danny down and hands him a clean diaper to hold onto and keep him distracted as she gets the the wet clothes and diapers off him and gets him cleaned up quickly glad he's only wet so it's easier. "Don't worry Danielle I'll be there in just a minute I know you want out of that icky diaper too"

chris nodded his head "I go uh oh me sorry" 

"mama I tink Danielle went poopy" he says as he lays down and stays still so he can get changed "wove ooou mama" he smiles

Peter hugs his son "its okay Chris, lets go into your room and get you changed eh"  I carry him into his room

Amazingly throughout all the crying Gabrial did not wake up once he just lays in his crib asleep though his diaper is pretty wet

"Otay mommy" Danielle says sniffling as she tries not to move in her messy diaper "diapee icky-poo"

Danny smiles once he is in a clean diaper

Peter changes Chris as quickly as possible, but suddenly realises that Gabrial hasn't woken up yet "buddy why don't you head downstairs and watch cartoons while I get Gabrial up?" I smile as I kiss him.

I head into Gabrials room, making sure to let him wake up when he's ready. I get his fresh diaper and clothing ready

Edited by Danny

(Gabrial is still asleep)

Chris nods his head okay and goes and watches his cartoons being a good boy and not wanting to cause trouble.

amy finishes with Danny and kisses his head "ok buddy go get your teddy bear and watch cartoons with your brother. As Amy picks up Danielle "thanks for being such a good girl and being calm while I changed your brother" Amy kissed her daughters head and started to change her messy diaper as well although the smell was bad she tryed to smile through it and sing to her

Danielle giggles and wipes her tears when her mommy kisses her. She sings along to the song that her mommy sings to her as she tries to hold still and be a good girl

Gabrial finally starts waking up and he looks around hoping someone is around him. When he doesn't see anyone he starts crying for he is the baby and attention should be on him

(edited)

Danny grabs his teddy and waddles downstairs to watch his cartoons

Peter goes over to his youngest son "Hey buddy its okay, Daddy's here" I smile as I pick him up and lay him on the table "Amy, do you want to swap? I think Gabrial wants his mommy"

Amy agrees as she finishes getting Danielle in a clean diaper and throws away the messy one in the diaper genie "yea I already have her outfit layed out than being her down with her brothers and fix them each some cereal ok we need to get ready to leave for the airport soon." 

Amy takes Gabriel and kisses his head "hey there's my sweet baby boy what's the crying for. " Being the youngest Amy was extra protective of him and gave him a pacifier and went to get him changed in her room since that's where all his stuff was

Danielle giggles reaching for daddy as she's a total daddy's little princess since she's the only girl

Gabrial sees the familiar woman, mostly from her feeding him, and stares at her as his saggy diaper is changed. He giggles behind his pacifier as these giants stay with him

Amy talks to him softly knowing he can't understand her hoping her voice soothes him as she gets him out of his saggy diaper and powders him making sure he's dry and puts him in a clean outfit  "there we go all clean" as she brings him down to get him a bottle of breast milk and warms it up just right "are you hungry little fella"

chris goes over to Peter and tugs his leg "daddy I humwry"

She rocks him and feeds gabrial "you are such a good calm baby aren't ya. Yes you are" as she baby talks to him

chris sits at the table playing with a toy and showing it to Danielle offering to play with her too as they wait to eat