LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank You Veterans

SWet

Just wanted to thank all the Vets for their service.  To all my fellow Vietnam era vets who didn't come home to the greatest welcome in the world it's nice that efforts are being made to make amends for that.  Here in Arizona they are building a replica of the Vietnam Memorial Wall which should be completed in a year.  Nice to see that folks around here care.

So here is a big Thank You to all that have served.

ABDL.JPG

I am a Vet also ,22 yrs AF. Missed Viet Nam by seven yrs, Gulf war was my time. I like to think of all service members as my brothers. A belated welcome home and thanks for your service. Also to all who have served. big thank you!

I never saw combat but I proudly served from 86 to 89 in the 1st Cavalry division, 21st battalion "big guns" and would have proudly stood on the front lines with my fellow Servicemen. To all of my fellow Servicemen....Thank You.

And please remember after Veteran's day is over to continue to thank those veterans you see out and about.  Anytime I see one wearing a hat that says U.S. Army,  Navy, WW2, Korea, Viet Nam, etc. I always thank those people for their service year round.  It usually brings a smile to their face and they like to be remembered for their service to their country.