LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hollywood

So with the recent Hollywood revelations coming to light I am a bit curious what is the worse harassment you’ve had to endure being a female Abdl? Being a male abdl I’ve only ever personally ever tried to make contact with one female in my area and it was taken pretty hostally even though I made it abundantly clear I’m married and just trying to make friends and was extremely respectful. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely understand why female abdl’s have their guard up I’m just curious about some horror stories.

Does anybody really want to get involved in more gossipy kind of things?

I had a online stalker whom I met on DPF teen forum but he has harassed plenty of non ABDLs too because he had mental issues. He was just hard to get rid of and once he decided he had autism, he got worse and my feelings stopped mattering to him and he would use that as a crutch each time for his behavior. I don't think he harassed me because I am ABDL but because he had mental issues and he did it to both men and women. I think he was bisexual and despite that he would claim I am mean to him, he continued messaging me and not leaving me alone and would come back under a new screen name every time I would block him. I have heard others had problems with him too. His behavior would fall under narcissism or borderline.