LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting until your diaper sags

I Love a Squishy soggy nappy filled to the max i always have two boosters in my nappy for extra capacity... i agree with the use of duck/duct tape.... If you want the soggy feeling but don't want to sit around in stale pee or you have little time to enjoy filling your nappy naturally try pouring warm water down the front and back of your nappy to fill it up then you can sit in a warm squishy skin safe nappy for as long as you want 

On 11/14/2017 at 8:00 AM, rusty pins said:

It's so funny that the younger people raised in disposables think "Duct Tape" as a first fix.  Yes, duct tape is great for almost anything.  Just ask The Mythbusters!  We old school people who were raised in cloth diapers and plastic pants know it's so much easier to carry a couple baby diaper pins in your pocket for a tape failer than a big roll of duct tape.  Sure, when diapering at home and a tape fails you can have your roll of duct tape right next to your wipes, baby powder and stack of disposables, but when out and about and you have a tape fail, it's so much easier to duck into a restroom stall and pull a diaper pin out of your pocket to pin your diaper back together.  I've never had a problem using baby diaper pins when a tape fails and a diaper pin actually keeps some old world charm and a look that says "Diaper".  The problem is, it's getting hard to find baby diaper pins in stores anymore!

I'd rather use pins than duct tape. Pins have an AB feel about them.  As to a diaper that sags, I've had fun trying to control the sag by wearing a tight onsie.

I had been waiting for about a week for an order I had placed online for a case of Rearz Inspire diapers. I had run across a year end sale so was a pretty good price. I had to run some errands yesterday and when I came home I saw this large box on my porch, and knew right away that it was my order. I rushed to get the box open and carry the packages inside to store in my closet. I couldn't wait to put one on but waited until bedtime when I usually get diapered up. My normal nighttime diaper is an Abena M4, usually with a Tena booster pad. Works well with the pad and gives me an extra level of protection and so far no leaks that way. I had tried a Rearz one time before and was blown away at how well they worked and fit. On that occasion like always I put it on for bedtime and wet it pretty good during the night. When I got up in the AM I was impressed at how well it fit and felt. Altho already heavy I decided to go ahead and leave it on for the day. Boy was it awesome, and wore it all day. When I finally took it off that evening it was so soaked and heavy and of course sagging but still fit and felt great and still with no leaks. Amazing. So needless to say I was anxious to get into one last night. Like before I wore it all night and was really soaked by morning. Since it still fit good and no leaks I left it on for most of the day. Gawd this diaper is amazing. I finally took it off and of course was soaked. It is rated for 4930mL which is over a gallon. A GALLON, is that amazing or what. Anyway, as if you can't tell I'm in love with this diaper, I just wish they weren't so expensive. That's my story and be happy to discuss it with anybody, even on skype as 'shvedsissy'. Happy New Year to all.

I usually double diaper or use boosters to up the absorption capacity of already good diapers (like an Abena M4 or lately ABU Little Pawz) so that the diaper gets really thick, wet, and heavy and I also love to poop because it doesn't feel like a complete experience otherwise, so it will truly be a full diaper in both senses of the word.

I love to wear my diapers until they sag! Lately I have been wearing to work due to stress incontinence and I thought I was being discreet as possible but I heard a co-worker whisper to someone “It looks like Dan pooped his pants!” They both giggled and I just shook it off. Now, I take better measures to hide it; I wear th Northshore Supremes because they hold up better, pair of boxer briefs and a onesie over that. That combination seems to work well for me. Now, if I could only get a female co-worker to offer to change me. (j/k I would never do that!!)

I absolutely love the feeling of a really saggy nappy. I'll only change out of a nappy I haven't used to capacity if I've messed or I have to go out somewhere I don't want to risk wearing in front of others.

4 hours ago, flapjackboy said:

I absolutely love the feeling of a really saggy nappy. I'll only change out of a nappy I haven't used to capacity if I've messed or I have to go out somewhere I don't want to risk wearing in front of others.

I never rush to change when at home. Why waste a good nappy. Use it to the max where ever possible.

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2017 at 12:03 AM, Padded comfort said:

That's quite brave to be doing that at work, I don't think I'll ever wet outside of my own house.  But now I want to get a pack of Dry's and some boosters and use those the next time I want to wet all day.

It all depends on your job. For me I work in the paint plant for an auto manufacturer. I wear a full coverall suit so no one ever sees when my diaper is buldging and puffed out. That is until it's time to leave. Then I have my lunch bag swung behind my butt to minimize how much people would see me waddling. It gets tricky during the summer when I'm wearing shorts.

Late to the party, but I'd like to share [emoji16]

I am a 33" waist, but I just bought Crinklz and Betterdry in size large! They are so huge on me, the back comes halfway up my back, and the front to my bellybutton, and they have such tall leak guards that I use two boosters, even three [emoji3] when that monster is fully soaked, I can't even bend my knees when i walk it's so huge! I can only do this at night for obvious reasons, and the sad part is having to take it off [emoji853] I don't have a scale but I'm so curious how much it actually weighs afterwards.

Also, I feel like we drink so much water that we are at low risk for ever getting kidney stones [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I do enjoy wetting quite a bit, but I like my diapers to be close to me. Once it starts to sag, I usually just pull it back up or tighten the tape tabs. I like to be able to squeeze my legs and feel it without it leaking out too much. I just don't like having to clean up drips after I walk around. Also, having pets (my dogs & horse) in the house makes a difference too.