LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting until your diaper sags

One of my favorite things to do, when I have the chance, is wearing a diaper and wetting it so much that it sags between my legs from all the weight.  The weight of the diaper after multiple wettings is something I can't explain, it just feels really good to me.  Though I only do this every so often since I have to make sure I have the house to myself for a day.  But when I get the chance I'm diapered from the minute I wake up until the tapes fail or the diaper leaks, sometimes even longer then that if I'm feeling adventurous.  If I feel like it I'll put on a second diaper and make a hole in the first so I can keep wetting and have a bigger and heavier diaper.  Plus during this time I drink at least triple the daily amount of water the average person should have during the day, so that's a bonus.  Who else likes doing something like this?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Padded comfort said:

One of my favorite things to do, when I have the chance, is wearing a diaper and wetting it so much that it sags between my legs from all the weight.  The weight of the diaper after multiple wettings is something I can't explain, it just feels really good to me.  Though I only do this every so often since I have to make sure I have the house to myself for a day.  But when I get the chance I'm diapered from the minute I wake up until the tapes fail or the diaper leaks, sometimes even a longer then that if I'm feeling adventurous.  If I feel like it I'll put on a second diaper and make a hole in the first so I can keep wetting and have a bigger and heavier diaper.  Plus during this time I drink at least triple the daily amount of water the average person should have during the day, so that's a bonus.  Who else likes doing something like this?

ME!! But I don't have a problem with tapes or sags. I make sure I lean or lay way back so it soaks all the way up the back when I pee. I love letting it leak though. I mean really leak. To the point it looks like I've been peeing my pants multiple times. The diaper is so soaked the pants are straining to stay together from all the swelling.

Occasionly I do enjoy being in the same diaper until it nearly drops off due to sheer weight from being so soaked.

Especially when I'm testing a new high capacity diaper at home in a safe environment I do it simply to gauge how it might work out when in a situation where changes are next to impossible, but then it's for testing not as much for enjoyment.

I love to do the same thing. I love a saggy diaper and I will even sit on the toilet and continue to pee in the diaper and let it leak out into the toilet. 

That is when I'm at home and I know it's gonna leak but I just don't want to get out of the diaper right away. I'll go sit on the toilet to pee again and soak it some more. 

I love it when the diaper starts to leak. If it wasn't for the urine getting stale and giving me a rash I could stay in the same diaper for days. 

I once stayed in a wet diaper for 3 days once when I was at home and that was a bad decision. I got a bad rash from it that hurt. 

That saggy diaper feeling between my legs is a great feeling. I love the squishyness of a wet disposable diaper. When the diaper gets soaked and squishy I can't stop touching the diaper and squishing it. 

Sadly I'm broke right now and don't have enough money to buy more diapers so I'm out at the moment. Hopefully soon I can buy some more. 

I live alone and probably always will so I have a whole house to myself. 

On a side note I did sleep in an actual baby crib last night that I have in a room of my house. 

I don't sleep in it every night but sometimes I do and last night was one of those nights. I got a good restful sleep in it. 

I'm 6ft tall but can actually sleep comfortably in the baby crib because I'm always sleeping curled up in the fetal position anyway so the actual baby sized crib is very comfortable to me. 

I got the crib for free in some yard sale stuff that was given to me around 5 years ago. 

My parents know I have it in my house but they think I just use it to throw blankets and teddy bears in. 

They know I love teddy bears and sleep with them so they think I just use the crib for my teddy bears and blankets. 

So I don't have to hide the crib.

I just got out of work and the dry 247 and bambino booster swelled insanely. I drank a monster and a litter of water in about a half hour period. The floods came fast with little time between. Just past half the shift I had a leak that was being absorbed by my onsie and the soaked diaper and booster made it feel like I was sitting on a rolled up newspaper. After adjusting the little guy I was able to continue wetting and feel it run up my butt cheeks as I leaned back while doing so. The thing must have had nearly a gallon in it when i waddled to the family restroom crinkling all the way and changed into a northshore supreme with another booster. Now ive got a dry diaper and tons of water that needs drinking. ;)

20 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

This is fun to do, especially in Rearz. They swell up so nicely, and just feel amazing when full like this.

20 hours ago, NotTheAverageMan said:

Occasionly I do enjoy being in the same diaper until it nearly drops off due to sheer weight from being so soaked.

Especially when I'm testing a new high capacity diaper at home in a safe environment I do it simply to gauge how it might work out when in a situation where changes are next to impossible, but then it's for testing not as much for enjoyment.

Love the Rearz inspire in control. So thick and crinkly. The test soaks are always fun and in reality you're always learning about your diapers as you use them in private and public. The northshores swell alot and never seem to leak even when you're sure there's going to be a waterfall coming out of them from how soaked they are and now you're adding another huge flood. Also the don't seem to press out at all. I think it's possible that the cloth style actually hold more. You always feel like you're just peeing with no sensation of wetting.

On 11/11/2017 at 7:46 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I just got out of work and the dry 247 and bambino booster swelled insanely. I drank a monster and a litter of water in about a half hour period. The floods came fast with little time between. Just past half the shift I had a leak that was being absorbed by my onsie and the soaked diaper and booster made it feel like I was sitting on a rolled up newspaper. After adjusting the little guy I was able to continue wetting and feel it run up my butt cheeks as I leaned back while doing so. The thing must have had nearly a gallon in it when i waddled to the family restroom crinkling all the way and changed into a northshore supreme with another booster. Now ive got a dry diaper and tons of water that needs drinking. ;)

That's quite brave to be doing that at work, I don't think I'll ever wet outside of my own house.  But now I want to get a pack of Dry's and some boosters and use those the next time I want to wet all day.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:08 AM, Pampertimmy said:

This happened to me yesterday. I was out and about for a while and by the time I got home my diaper was quite saggy. It was very noticeable if you looked at me from behind. 

Happens to me often. I don't worry anymore.

6 hours ago, diapersalways said:

how so?

i use white duck tape, blends right in, cant tell its there, they even make invisible (clear) duck tape.

Well for me it ruins the charm because duck tape isn't an actual part of the diaper.  It reminds me of when I had to use tape to make baby diapers wearable before I could buy diapers myself.  Honestly it's a pretty small reason and I'm sure I'm the only one affected by it.

It's so funny that the younger people raised in disposables think "Duct Tape" as a first fix.  Yes, duct tape is great for almost anything.  Just ask The Mythbusters!  We old school people who were raised in cloth diapers and plastic pants know it's so much easier to carry a couple baby diaper pins in your pocket for a tape failer than a big roll of duct tape.  Sure, when diapering at home and a tape fails you can have your roll of duct tape right next to your wipes, baby powder and stack of disposables, but when out and about and you have a tape fail, it's so much easier to duck into a restroom stall and pull a diaper pin out of your pocket to pin your diaper back together.  I've never had a problem using baby diaper pins when a tape fails and a diaper pin actually keeps some old world charm and a look that says "Diaper".  The problem is, it's getting hard to find baby diaper pins in stores anymore!

As I understand it, the original throw-away baby diapers were pinned and as late as 1979, I waw some adult paper diapers where the tapes were on a separate sheet and had safty pins drawn on them, I think they were called BUDDIES

BTW; it's "duck" tape, so named by soldiers in the 1940's, because it was waterproof, along with "60 mile an hour" tape for it's strength. I once used it to fix a stubborn problem in a new apartment building that kept leaking. When they finlally located the problem, it was torn flaslhing. They would have had to teare out a good deal of the building exterior to replace the flahsing. I whipped out my duck tape and said "try a piece of this". Problem solved

10 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I thought it was intended for duct work originally but my other thought was when you peel it off it makes a whacking noise.

it was made for the war, but after the war it was commonly used for duct work, and so it went from being called duck tape to being called duct tape,

On 11/14/2017 at 5:00 AM, rusty pins said:

It's so funny .... it's so much easier to carry a couple baby diaper pins in your pocket for a tape failer than a big roll of duct tape....

indeed funny, you missed the point entirely.

i dont have to carry around a roll of tape, i dont have to prepare for a tape failure, because i use duck tape every diaper change, and so my tapes never fail, and thus i dont need to carry around tape just in case,

you keep carrying your safety pins and worrying though, doesnt sound easier but you do you.

i have many prefold cloth diapers that i have spent months wearing consecutively without a disposable, so i certainly get what cloth is like.

lately im back in disposables though needed the convenience as of late.

39 minutes ago, diapersalways said:

it was made for the war, but after the war it was commonly used for duct work, and so it went from being called duck tape to being called duct tape,

That's funny - I thought it was intended seal that certain leak to stop ducks from sinking.....

If you always use Duck tape whenever you change or put on a diaper, then you won't have a tape failier!  I'm speaking from experience of having a tape fail when out and about, or changing when out in a public restroom and I have a tape fail.  As I mentioned, you can have a roll of duck tape sitting on your dresser next to your wipes and baby powder at home, but when out and about and you have a tape failier, then diaper pins work well and are easier than carrying around a roll of duct or duck tape when you need a quick fix in a restroom stall.

i love to go to maximum, and feel the swelling diaper. Fund with pull-ups, but also like to do it with taped diapers. I use  underarmour boxer  briefs to hold tight. First because  if i use in day time the diapers slide down, and second  when full, the full  pouch feels to good=

It's excellent to have your nappy so full that it's hanging low between your legs. I always have a pair of plastic pants on hand so that I can protect my bed and furniture while getting the most I can out of the nappy. It would  seem like a waste to throw it  out before industrial-strength  sagging  has occurred. I do this with my with cloth nappies as well as my dispossables.

I really Love a loaded plastic backed diaper, I don't use washable unless money gets too low, because of the extra laundry

But I think its a waste to take it off before its sagging:309209366acc6cd36530697f37ceded0:

• 1 month later...

i don't have many oppertunities to change my diaper throughout the day. Since half of the time i don't even really notice when i'm leaking i spend quite a lot if time in a heavy diaper. I don't mind the feeling of it being all swollen and the extra weight, but the diaper gets pretty bulky. It's also kind of embarrassing since i feel like such a kid not being able to hold it :/  

• Like 1