LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accepting my AB/DL side

TitoDL

Hello Everybody!

I don't know if I'm in the right forum, I apologize if this is the wrong board to post this. I'm a long time DD Forum viewer and I'm trying to be more active here and have talk with people with the same interests.

I've liked diapers for as long as I can remember but it's been almost a year and a half since I started accepting my AB/DL side more and feeling comfortable with myself wearing diapers. I'm more of a Diaper Lover but I kind of consider myself AB too since I like the adult baby diapers, like ABCushies, and onesies. I have always beaten myself up for having this feelings but like I said, I've been accepting myself more and realizing that this is okay to have this feelings. This is mostly thanks to this forum and reading about other members here.

Just started to wear a bit more in public, mostly just Depends pull up underwear until I feel comfortable walking around padded. Soon I will be ordering Bambinos diapers again and will start wearing them out in public. I'm looking for ways on how to cover up the diaper sound and crinkle. What can I wear to minimize the sound? I've been reading that onesies can help with that, if so what brand of onesies are better? Any other suggestions or tips on wearing out in public is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for hearing me out!

I say, good for you! I think you are gaining more wisdom, with time. The older we get, the more we get over inhibitions, especially us AB/dl’s. I find the older I get, the less I care about what other people think, of the things I do. If something pleases me, and I’m good with it, and other people have a problem with it, that’s their hang up. 

I wouldn’t worry to much about your diaper crinkle. Most times, people can’t hear it anyway. And, if they do, most people wouldn’t know what it was. If you’re in a crowd, who’s going to know the crinkle noise is coming from you? People are focused on their own little worlds too, looking at their phones and such. 

But, if it still worries you, you might want to look at a pair of mesh underwear. I have never tried any myself, but they are supposed to help. Have a look here, http://www.northshorecare.com/linerspants1.html and, http://www.adultdiapersandchux.com/p-first-quality-prevail-mesh-pants.html 

Those should help give you the idea. You might find others around. 

I don't either. I'll be in close quarters with coworkers in a small office and be crinkling loudly, not trying to hide the bulging crotch or large bulky padding on my butt that has no crease where my butt crack should be. My favorite part is walking through a quiet hallway wearing a noisy dry247 with one other person present. No funny looks, no one bats an eye. I don't think there is any real suspicion.

• Like 1

If they do notice and do know what it is I would be surprised. I talk to this 18 year old kid all the time who's the reigning world champion of deusch baggery and he loves to rip on people (me included) about anything and everything, and has never mentioned anything hinting at it. If you're correct and they do notice and talk about it then I'd kind of be relieved. I keep hoping someone will so I can be forced to continue wearing every day lest people find out the real reason I'm wearing. For want not for need.

I love the crinkle and prefer 'loud' plastic backing. I wear 24/7 and have for years. While nobody has said anything, I'm positive that several people have noticed, especially those close to me in life. But that took years and my normally making no attempt to be quiet. When I do want quiet I slip a pair of full brief cut panties over my diaper and voila!- no more noise ;) Men's y-front briefs will do similar, and there are mesh underpants made especially for this use.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
On 11/10/2017 at 6:06 PM, TitoDL said:

Hello Everybody!

I don't know if I'm in the right forum, I apologize if this is the wrong board to post this. I'm a long time DD Forum viewer and I'm trying to be more active here and have talk with people with the same interests.

I've liked diapers for as long as I can remember but it's been almost a year and a half since I started accepting my AB/DL side more and feeling comfortable with myself wearing diapers. I'm more of a Diaper Lover but I kind of consider myself AB too since I like the adult baby diapers, like ABCushies, and onesies. I have always beaten myself up for having this feelings but like I said, I've been accepting myself more and realizing that this is okay to have this feelings. This is mostly thanks to this forum and reading about other members here.

Just started to wear a bit more in public, mostly just Depends pull up underwear until I feel comfortable walking around padded. Soon I will be ordering Bambinos diapers again and will start wearing them out in public. I'm looking for ways on how to cover up the diaper sound and crinkle. What can I wear to minimize the sound? I've been reading that onesies can help with that, if so what brand of onesies are better? Any other suggestions or tips on wearing out in public is greatly appreciated!

I applaud being more in touch with yourself.

One thing I try to cut down on crinkle is to wear boxers over the diaper.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:06 PM, TitoDL said:

Hello Everybody!

I think its great that you can accept your ab/dl side at your age.There are so many  at more then twice your age that still have not accepted their ab/dl side.And those that took up until their 40;s to accept this side of them.

It's awesome that you are feeling more comfortable with being who you are. Good for you. As for the minimizing the sound of diapers, anything that is tight against the diaper will lessen the crinkle. Even just wearing jeans over your diaper will do it. Onesies will also help. There are many out there to choose from. I like the fit of both ones from Babykins and from Baby Pants.

There are also 'cloth-like' backed diapers which are quiet, and some have good capacity :) How you move can also create unusual sounds. When my Moli's are getting full and sagging a little, going from standing to squatting quickly causes the air being expelled from the top rear of my diaper to resemble the sound of flatulence along with a plastic crinkle and it's pretty darn loud :blush: Diaper  noises are fun when you're the only one hearing them and for me serve as a reminder of the good decision I made to go 24/7 B) 

Betypooh

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 6:51 AM, MarkSmith said:

You need to get diaper fixing pants made by Abena and sold at XP medical.  Onesies do not do an overly good job at minimizing crinkle as they are generally not tight enough (even custom fit ones). 

I wear these everyday.

20171114_055217_1024x1365_768x1023.jpg

I've never heard of diaper fixing pants. Thanks You wear them over a diaper? In the picture you depict a pink diaper and white fixing pants, right?

1 hour ago, Howdy21 said:

I've never heard of diaper fixing pants. Thanks You wear them over a diaper? In the picture you depict a pink diaper and white fixing pants, right?

Yes.  I actually wear them over a pair of plastic panties which in turn are over my pink diaper.  For me and how I feel the color of my diaper is just as important as the quality of the diaper.  Therfor, I generally only wear pink Rearz Princess diapers.