LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Book Reports are Due!

DailyDiapers

Okay big kids, what's on your fall reading list this year?

I'm looking at eight hours in a waiting room next Friday, so I picked up a copy of Al Franken's new book to read that day. His stuff is always funny and I didn't want something that would put me to sleep.

Next on my list will be Surrender, New York a sequel to The Alienist which is one of the books I've most enjoyed reading; and was reminded of when I saw an ad for the new TV show based on it coming to TNT.

(photo is of my book store haul from yesterday, using a gift card for Al and some toys lol)

IMG_0159.jpg

• Like 1

Well the books I have been reading are,Warriors.Its a kids book but I don't care.Its about Warrior cats who are in clans.Its written by Erin HunterThere are 75 books and I have bought ad read 45.Any ever hear of the books?.

Seeing as I just did it, there is something I have been woundering about for a long time.When you end your sentence with ? mark do you put? a perid at the end?

• 2 months later...

I have been reading so far Doctor who - The Legends of River Song, Doctor who - The Eyeless, Agatha Christie's Sad Cypress which I'm reading for the second time, Harry Potter and the goblet of fire, But it tends to Vary depending what I'm in the mood for

During the Fall 2017 I read a series of books by Aleatha Romig.  Amazon gave me the first one free, and I continued the reading of the Consequences series.

I guess we can keep this going as it is deep Winter 2018.  I'm reading a Work in Progress https://www.inkitt.com/leeann_mays   The Lotus Keeper.

Edited by ELLIE52

does my Cinterella coloring book count?

• How about
cover.gif
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the books I have been reading are,Warriors.Its a kids book but I don't care.Its about Warrior cats who are in clans.Its written by Erin HunterThere are 75 books and I have bought ad read 45.Any ever hear of the books?.

Seeing as I just did it, there is something I have been woundering about for a long time.When you end your sentence with ? mark do you put? a perid at the end?

if you would like an adutl version of that. Try Andre Norton's BREED TO COME