LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bought my first diapers yesterday

Powi Noowi

Hello and welcome. Happy you could get your first diapers! Must be a special time, and feeling for you. 

I have always liked diapers, and some of the first items I used, to feel like a diaper, was putting on multiple pairs of underwear. I also used terry cloth towels, and plastic trash bags. 

2 hours ago, Gsxr said:

It's an amazing feeling buying your first diapers what brand of diapers did you buy

Thank you! 

56 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello and welcome. Happy you could get your first diapers! Must be a special time, and feeling for you. 

I have always liked diapers, and some of the first items I used, to feel like a diaper, was putting on multiple pairs of underwear. I also used terry cloth towels, and plastic trash bags. 

Thank you! It’s really special and I’m just getting used to it!

2 hours ago, Gsxr said:

It's an amazing feeling buying your first diapers what brand of diapers did you buy

Thank you! I bought attends :) 

On 11/10/2017 at 12:35 PM, Firzen said:

That's so nice. Congratulations! I remember how incredibly hard it was for me to buy my first diapers...

I found it was easy to buy my first diapers but then again mine were baby diapers, I didn’t buy any adult diapers until online shopping was a thing.