LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone have tips for writing on Mobile?

Greetings and salutations my fine diapered friends. :) I just joined DailyDiapers a few weeks age, though I've been reading ABDL stories for a long time now. I have a few story Ideas bouncing around in my head, but I keep coming up with excuses to never type anything out. The biggest excuse I make for myself is:

I don't have a computer. How am I supposed to write on a cellphone?

the problem is not that typing a story on a smartphone would take longer than a keyboard. I've got time. What I really need is an App that would allow me to write on my own time & when I'm finished with a chapter I can just Log in, push the click to choose files button, and easily port the chapter to my story in an instant. I also need to be able to write in bold and italics. and the format should be compatible with DailyDiapers obviously. Oh, and it has to be free. Not because I'm cheep. I have my reasons.

I would also welcome any other advice from seasoned writers (or readers.)

I've been using Notes Writer on my iPad. It should be available on smart phones as well. It's free, though has fairly low limits on how many files you can keep on the free version. I'm not sure any word program can port the files directly to a website; you'd have to copy/paste over to your story, but if you have time to write on a phone that isn't too bad.

I'm not seeing a Notes Writer in the play store. Mabye it's not available for android? But I did find a different app that looked promising. Lets see if it works.

This is a test to see if I can copy & paste from the Writer+ app.

*will it italic?*

**will it bold?**

***will it do both?***

Edit: huh, I apparently it won't translate fonts when you copy & paste. Bummer.

39 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

you can try google docs.  

Well lets see if it works!

This is a test to see if Google docs works for what I need.

Will it bold?

Will it italic?

Will it… umm… whatever this is?

Will it underline?

Will it write in Color?

Huh. Only the color function seems to work when I copy & paste. Well it's better than nothing. Thanks Cute_Kitten! :)