LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

Gabrial is a happily married man in his late thirties. They have four beautiful but odd children. Though his kids can be odd he stoll loves them and could never hurt them and wants to make them happy. That's why he and his wife planned out a family trip. Which he'll remember after he gets his morning coffee.

Dominic is the youngest in the family at only two years old. He's a happy little scamp who wants nothing more than to show that he's a big boy. He gets up ready willing and able to use the potty. He's on a roll going three days with no accidents and wants to keep it up.

Gabriella or Gabby for short is the first born, but ar first glance you'd never be able to tell. She's seventeen years old but is treated like she's one. She has a nursery instead of a room wears diapers and baby dressed and even is breastfed by her mother. She helps out a little around the house still a little. Mostly just keep the other kids distracted and safe and what not

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa loves her family, she was only 18 when she found out she was pregnant with her daughter Gabby, and she married her husband Gabrial when she was 20.

She adores her four children. She wants them to live their lives the way they want.

Her other two sons, James who is 7, still wears nappies and has never been potty trained, his mom tried but he never wanted to cooperate. Although sometimes he makes it to the potty, he prefers to use his diapers.

Her eldest son Dan is a typical teen aged 14, he doesn't wear diapers, and helps his parents out with the younger ones when needed.

Lisa was organising a trip to Disneyland, it wasn't too far away.

She got the tickets.

It was 6am on the day they were due to leave. Lisa woke up and headed downstairs to get breakfast ready/

(Dan? you're Gabrial, wrong roleplay)

I smile and kiss you "morning honey" I say as I hear small feet running downstairs "I think someone is awake?" I smile as I see Dominic "Morning my little man"

(Well wrong name. I could have made a worst mistake)

Gabrial continue to go over everything to make sure we're all set to go when everybody wakes up

Dominic gets down "morning mommy I need to go potty!" He says wanting to brag to the heavens about it

I smile at my son "Okay, let mommy take your night time diaper off first"

Dan looks at his dad "It was okay I guess, I don't know if James or Gabby are up yet. but I would expect they will need changing" I say as I take the cup of tea mom made me and sit in the lounge to watch TV

James wakes up, his diaper soaked and needing changing, he looks over and sees that Dominic has already got out of his toddler bed so he waddles downstairs to see his daddy

Gabrial smiles as Dan is just like him he then sees his youngest son James come down. "Morning sport need a chang?"

Dominic nods and lays back on the floor and lifts his legs in the air excited and ready to let loose in the toilet

James sees his daddy and smiles "Yes please dad" he says as he sees Dan watching TV

Lisa removes Dominics diaper "right, sit on the potty then, mommy will wait outside okay sweetie"

Gabrial smiles " alright little man let's get you all cleaned up especially before your sister wakes up" he picks him up it carries him off to the changing table

He's quickly hops on and within a matter of seconds there are multiple plops herd

James nods "I am only wet dad" he says.

James has been toilet trained and tries to poop in the toilet when he can as he doesn't like the feel of a messy diaper, being older, he doesn't like to be babied and a messy diaper makes him feel like a baby.

Dan continues to watch TV.

Lisa waits for Dominic to finish.

Gabrial ruffles James hair " well that's good buddy let's get you cleaned up and then you can go use the bathroom once your brother is out"

Dominic gives one last push then that's like any two year old and hops off the toilet and looks at the mess he made and points at it proudly "looky mommy!"

Gabriella starts waking up in her crib holding her stuffed puppy and sucking on her binky. She can feel that she has a loaded diaper and waits for one of her parents to come in and change her

James nods and follows his dad to the bathroom. 

Dan sees Gabby and calls his dad "Did you want me to change James so you can change Gabby?" 

Lisa smiles "who's my clever boy.  Let's get your bottom cleaned up. Then you can have a treat" 

Sighs and replies "fine, but how can I do that? she will complain her diaper is stinky?" I say, knowing she is out of earshot.

I see her come over and hug her "hey baby girl, oooh, you sure did have a good sleep didn't you"

" just shake her rattle or her plastic keys over her head for a bit I'm sure your mother is almost done with Dominic" I say as I start wiping James off

Dominic runs to brag to his brothers "I big boy! I big boy!"

Gabriella nods with her bottom lip quivering as she holds her stuffed puppy close to her

I sigh and hug Gabby "You sure are a stinky one this morning, you had a busy night didn't you" I smile

I smile seeing Dominic, "You sure are a clever boy"

Mom sees Gabriella "hey sweetheart, you want mama to change you?"

Gabrial finishes James up and ruffles his hair

"Uh huh I went poopoo in da big boy potty" Dominic says the most excited

"Pwetty pwease mama baby Gavvy a tinky baby" Gabriella says tearing up and reaching for her mother with one arm as she hugs her brother the other

Dan looks proudly at his brother, "i am very proud of you little man" I say as I pick him up and hug him

"Dad can you change James please" I say to dad as I hold Dom

"Lets get you changed honey" Lisa says to her daughter.

I take Gabby's hand and leads her upstairs "Someone had a busy night didn't they sweetie" I say as I ask you to lay down

Dan sits Dominic on his lap so they and James can watch cartoons when he comes down

Gabrial decides to be a good husband and fix breakfast since his wife is on dirty diaper duty

Gabby lays back still holding her puppy "uh huh Gabby go boom boom while I dweaming mama" Gabby says just a tad bit proud of herself