LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan is sat in the back with Dominic and the babies are strapped into their car seats in the middle part of the car.

Lisa looks at you "Lets go" she says as she sits in the passenger seat and puts her seatbelt on

Dan cuddles his sister as she falls asleep and then he decides to check his phone to tell his girlfriend that they're on their way now and that he loves her and that he can't wait to see her again. 

After a bit everyone gets settled in their new mobile home. Gabrial is concentrating in the road. Dominic got board and goes to look around. Gabby was put in her new crib as she hasn't woken back up yet.

Dan just sits and reads his book as his dad drives, hoping they'll get to their destination soon.

Lisa has a check in the back as its been a while and checks if Dominic needs a comfort break, or if Gabby or James need a diaper change already

Dan immediately smells something and immediately looks at Gabrielle and James "which one of you poopied? it can't be Dominic as he's not had an accident for months" he says as he goes to check their diapers, not wanting to even think about changing them.

He smells it, but knows that they are still concentrating on their poo.

(OK, my bad)

"Dominic has only had a few accidents over the past few months, but is trying his best" I say as I look at a sleeping Gabby and thinks she might have messed in her sleep

I look at James who has a look on his face but I can't figure out if he's already pooped.