LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominic is 100% focused on the TV. He has no idea about what's touching his lips. He doesn't want to be disturbed so he just opens his mouth thinking it's probably just his sippy cup. Starts sucking from it he doesn't feel anything come out so he sucks harder until he feels milk come.

I grab a clean diaper that I keep in a packet of pampers for Dominic in case he wants a diaper and, along with some powder and wipes, I head back to the living room

"Dominic, we need to change you my cutie boy"

His show has finished so he has snapped back to reality and looks at his mommy completely confused and a bit insulted "I don't need that I'm a big boy l he says proudly still holding in his need to pee from when he woke up from his nap

He cuddles his Mommy cuz he does enjoy doing that but he went because he doesn't want to go back to diapers. He thought not having accidents and going pee pee and poo poo in the potty meant he could be a big boy but mommy is saying that he has to go back to diapers so he starts crying

"why don't we make a deal? I let you keep using the potty, when you want to,  but I will still baby you? a bit like James and Gabriella? Sound good? I will keep you in diapers so if you want to use your diapers then you can"