LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know its strange wearing a pamper again little one, but its just a cautionary move okay. just in case you fall asleep and you need to go potty again. you're still a big boy, okay?"

"That's a good boy" I say as I slide the pamper onto Dominic and tape it up and then stand him up

I head to the sink to wash my hands after dumping the poopy diaper in the bin "I know you didn't want to see that again right?" I ask him

Looks at Dominic "I did put a diapee on for the trip but I was going to take it off" I smile at him "I didn't use it but they are best things to have on if you need to go pee and there isn't a potty. We are big boys and we use the big boy potty"

"Do you need to pee or are you okay?" I ask him,

*I remove his diaper and let him go on the potty*

I go into my bag and get my undergarments out ready,

Lisa sees that her daughter is sleeping so goes and sees what is keeping the boys

"Guys, is everything okay in there, Danny if you got to potty, i can take Dominic back to my seat"

"Mom its fine, I'll bring him back okay"

Lisa sighs and goes back to sit down

Danny looks at his brother, knowing he can't change his diaper in front of a 2yr old. He hopes that his dad will come and get Dominic.

I smile and help you wipe "You're a clever boy, now let me diaper you again, cause i got to go pee too, but its not good if you watch" i say as i tape the diaper on you again and wash your hands, leading you out of the bathroom and back to mommy.

I then head back to the bathroom and lock it. knowing I have used my diaper