LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I could use some advice.

So I know y'all probably aren't nurses or doctors but I'm having an occasional issue with me sometimes after peeing a small amount I feel a burning pain in the tip of my ahem*** penis and urethra . Is this common wearing diapers alot? Could be irritation  from rubbing on a wet diaper alot or a UTI? I wear everyday but usually not all day. It's usually only when I pee a small amount in my diaper. I don't like doctors so I usually won't go unless I have to.thanks for any input!

Here is what the net says about it, I remember the older guys telling me about the burn when I was a kid.

Check the symptoms you have against these.https://www.medicinenet.com/burning_urination/symptoms.htm

I was lucky enough not to have this experience, but I was never that sexually active to be infected.

I would see a doc it really can't hurt I know what you are thinking but to the doctor its just another penis.

You won't pop a boner during the exam if that is what you are worried about

3 minutes ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

Burning urine can also be the sign of dehydration. Not just because you drink a lot of fluids does not mean you are not dehydrated. Alcohol, caffeine and sugar will make you pee more often, and less water gets retained.

Yeah it's possible because I didn't have a lot of water today unless you count a large iced coffee and a beer:lol:

If it is just the tip of your penis, the likelihood is that it is an irritant that got just into the tip of your urethra. I have had similar burning issues that felt like the fire of a thousand suns that was result of getting soap right at the tip of the penis. Other irritants such as vigorous rubbing of baby wipes or large amounts of powder can get a little bit of stuff into the tip, that will feel like burning when you urinate. Usually it goes away after one urination. If it is burning further down, I would recommend getting to your primary care doctor to get a urinalysis to see if you have a UTI. Either way, make sure you drink plenty of fluids and it should clear it right up.

13 minutes ago, warpiper said:

If it is just the tip of your penis, the likelihood is that it is an irritant that got just into the tip of your urethra. I have had similar burning issues that felt like the fire of a thousand suns that was result of getting soap right at the tip of the penis. Other irritants such as vigorous rubbing of baby wipes or large amounts of powder can get a little bit of stuff into the tip, that will feel like burning when you urinate. Usually it goes away after one urination. If it is burning further down, I would recommend getting to your primary care doctor to get a urinalysis to see if you have a UTI. Either way, make sure you drink plenty of fluids and it should clear it right up.

Actually you might have hit the nail on the head, pun intended. Lol I use sometimes too much powder and this may have caused it. This usually doesn't happen but it did today and it hurt. Thanks for the advice!

I had some bladder surgery that required diapers for some period afterward, and experienced something similar.  It went away after a short while, and we attributed it to the end of my penis rubbing on the diaper.  Doesn't bother me any more.