LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Begging: Need 5 People to Upgrade!

DailyDiapers

Our forum license expires on the 18th and I am broke (and doubt I'll make money this week dealing with Dad coming home from the hospital, and Mom going on for surgery on the 17th) The cost is $95 for six months, so if just 5 people would purchase their 2018 Membership upgrade this week we could cover it!

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/store/category/2-memberships/

You can also make a donation of any size here:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/clients/donations/

Anything over the $95 goal will go toward hosting and renewing the chat license.

Thanks to anyone who can help! And anyone who just took the time to read this but can't help right now.

Thanks guys and gals! just got in the house, will check where we are on the total in a few.

Looks like we are right at $100 right now, so license can be renewed. Thanks all! Any additional help towards hosting and such is welcome from those who can and want to help.

God Mikey, I know that feeling all too well.  I've been out of work for coming up on 19 months now.  I've lost more than hosting license, I've lost home, car, and a lot more.  Thankfully I have help from family, but not for much longer.  I wish I could contribute.  Maybe I'll hear back from one of these jobs I'm applying for.  Then I'll send you some money.

Gennie

1 hour ago, Elfy said:

You know you are looking at an ABDLs house when you can see an open pack of nappies casually sitting in the background :P

LOL, didn't even notice that myself. Emergency GoodNites to use as stuffers lol

1 hour ago, joemama said:

I donated 50 yesterday, but I do not need a pin thank you.

Thanks!

I don't send the pin unless asked or it is part of the upgrade package. I know folks don't want surprise diaper-related mail :)

3 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Well I am glad that people donated since the 18th is my birthday so that would have been one horrible birthday present to have :(

Happy early birthday. My 30th birthday is coming up in March the 8th of 2018. 

Like the saying rest in peace 20's. lol

Hard to believe I'll no longer be in my 20's. But on the bright side if I turn the age 30 around I get to turn age 3. 

So turning the age around I'll be 3 instead of 92 with my current age. lol

PM me your snail address and I'll send you  an old fashioned money order?

I've certainly appreciated DD being here.  It helps sooo much to know I'm not alone - or so unusual!

• 3 weeks later...