LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My mother the bedwetter.

Good that they now have another similar friend. Josh is lucks though. Lifting a girls dress to see her panties while in school will get you registered as a sex offender. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

After that they became really good friends.

Charlotte had forgiven Josh for the "incident" as she referred to as.

In a way she was glad he done it, she found out that he was incontinent as well.

She had been worried that now the whole school now know she needed diapers!

That wasn't the case, even if the whole school knew about her wearing diapers nobody had actually came out and accused her.

Oh there were a few people that would Look that her and whisper, she knew why.

After that she was surprised several people came and told her that they had problems with things like bedwetting still she was more surprised of the positive outcome than the whispering and pointing it was greater than the negativity.

There was a girl that had told her she had been born without much of a bladder, she wore all day everyday as well.

This girl was very beautiful, she had one of the best outlooks about her problem.

Even a teacher confessed he needed protection, he had been injured in  Viet Nam and had been left partially crippled and diaper dependent, he did walk with a very pronounced  limp.

Charlotte had no idea that he needed diapers.

Afterwards she could hear a slight rustle when he limped, but unless she didn't know about him wearing diapers, she wouldn't have noticed.

Same with her she figured that her diaper rustles sounded like gunshots, nobody even Josh hadn't noticed, as diaper wear himself. Maybe being a diaper wearer is bad only for the one wearing it.

The girl without a bladder she admitted that for her diapers were her panties, hers were just a lot more absorbent than what most other girls wore was all.

For her it wasnt a choice, same for Linda.

With her PTSD she had no choice.

Josh as well, and Mr. Charles the teacher.

The only one embarrassed was her.

Did she want everybody to know that she wore diapers?

No she didn't.

But she had learned one thing, she wasn't alone in her choice of undies lots of kids her age still wore them.

Lots of kids her age and a few adults still needed them.

Her mom April pointed out that with the adult diaper manufacturers making Billions of dollars, it wasn't just Charlotte and her family spending that much on products.

"Millions of other people were buying their products as well.

Were  not alone!"

• Like 1

Mr. English visited to see how all the kids were doing. He said "I know you guys have plenty of kids, I am not going to ask you to take any more, believe me! Is there anybody that you might mention that I could talk to, somebody that might be interested?

Ted's parents William  and Georrgia, Richard and Laurie, were mentioned Ted's other Sisters. 

"Splendid, said Mr.  English. I look forward to meeting with them!"

• Thanks 1

Josh became a fixture at the Evan's home.

Like Jamie, Kerri's boyfriend, and Steph, Bryce's girlfriend, Josh was accepted into the family.

He adored Charolette.

He had a younger brother that he brought sometime that had a crush on Jessica.

That was a year and a half younger than Josh.

His name was Stewart.

No not Stuart.

His first name was his mother's maiden name.

After Josh found out about Charlotte's family.

Josh knew that Stewart was perfect for Jessica.

Like her he still wet his bed at night.

Before his accident Josh had been an oddball in his family.

His mom and dad had both grown up bedwetters, Stewart was, his sister Candice was and his littlest sister Rebecca was a bedwetter as well he had been the only dry one in the family.

Then one day they were out riding their ATV's as a family and he crashed and burned.

He was wearing his helmet, but his back was broke.

He didn't want to get into trouble, he had been doing something he knew he shouldn't have.

Popping wheelies and the bike came over on top of him he got up and tried to walk and he noticed something,  he had wet himself when he got up.

He had his sister Candice go get his dad.

They got him to the hospital and did X-rays he had broken one of his lumbar vertebrate.

They put him in traction. It didn't help, he still was wetting himself day and night.

They thought that maybe after the swelling of his spinal cord went away so would his wetting.

As the swelling went down he got so he wasn't  continusly dripping urine, but all the sudden he would just wet.

They said they could catheter him all the time or have just him wear diapers.

He had gone from the driest in the family to the wettest in the family, his siblings only wet at night, he wet several times a day and not knowing you wet until you felt your diaper warm and get heavy.

He didn't feel anything no urge nothing.

He joked "He now fit in his family better, before I thought I was the postman's kid.

Now I think it was the Sparkletts Man."

• Haha 1

Mr. English arrived at William and Georgia's house he was allowed in.

"He asked them about possibly becoming foster parents or even adopting another child or 2. 

"Or 3, or 4! Joked Georgia.

We know my son and daughter in law have adopted or are adopting several.

We love those kids just as if they were our own!" 

"I'm glad you do, some of those kids need good families!

There are over 2100 kids in the state that need foster families.

Only about 700 of them need permanent homes.

That's what are adoptible.

Frankly there are a shortage of permanent homes.

Your daughter in law and son, and I have others.

You know the guy that plays for the Raiders, Chris Mitchell, him his siblings and parents have taken in over 16 of our kids your family 10, that's 26 kids but that is hardly a dent in that 700, way less than 5%.

Right now were at about 10% of finding permanent homes for those kids.

People are willing to take a foster kid as long as they don't have to keep them.

Many kids in the system end up aging out at 18, they have nowhere to go, no jobs, they unfortunately become homeless or worse get into prostitution.

You would agree with me that having a family is better than what happens go those youth that have nobody!"

William said, "Alright what do we have to do to become adoptive parents?"

"Yeah, tell us!" Said Georgia. 

Mr. English smiled "Splendid!" 

He began teaching them at what they had to do, he did a walk through of their home.

Took their fingerprints and had them sign paperwork after paperwork. 

Two days later he called William and Georgia and said "I have you two certified.

I know you have twins, Teri and Terry. 

I have a set of twins I would like to place with you brother and sister.

James and Janie Banks.

Their parents were murdered in Mexico, stumbled across one of the Cartels killing some other people, they became victims themselves.

Now I know your family has a history of bedwetting these two should feel right at home.

It's harder for us to place kids with bedwetting, a lot of families see this as a problem.

I know with April that had never been an issue.

I hope it isn't with you two?

Even though these two are 16 years old and still wetting their beds.

They are older, most families want younger kids."

"Not us, said Georgia, were, a bit more mature to be raising a baby!"

"The only reason April got Raymond was because she had breast milk enough to feed him.

Otherwise there is a huge demand for babies like Raymond, and a lot less demand for kids like James and Janie.

Even more so because they wet their beds still."

William looked at his wife, he smiled.

"Looks like you got a home for James and Janie!

• Like 1

Mr. English brought James and Janie Banks.

They were impressed with the size of the home.

On Saturday there was a family cookout hosted by William and Georgia to introduce James and Janie to her siblings and possibly future Nieces and Nephews.

James and Janie were almost overwhelmed.

One sister brought her husband and two kids.

One son brought his wife and 7 kids, another son brought his wife and their 13 children.

Another sister came and she brought a date with her, She was becoming a lawyer of some kind and her date was in school with her.

Then there were Teri, and Terry.

That lived at home still.

James and Janie understood why they lived at home still.

Like them these two still wet their beds. 

Surprisingly there were several other kids in daytime diapers as well. Janie hung out with a girl named Kelly.

She couldn't understand she liked Kelly, but she wasn't really into girls she had a crush on Kelly she couldn't understand why she had a crush on Kelly!

James hung out with three girls Kerri, Charlotte and Jessica he found out that Kerri was adopted and Jessica was April's and Ted's daughter.

They were adopting Charlotte.

Plus they had other adopted kids That were adopted there were two Hispanic kids, the girl had something wrong with her leg she had a brace with a shoe that had a lot of extra sole on it to make her even, James assumed.

There was also a black baby with white twins.

Two other girl twins and and a blond headed boy.

There was a girl named Bethany.

Bethany was diapered as was Charlotte.

Did they need daytime diapers as well?

Teri made some vegetarian dishes.

This was good for Craig, he was a vegetarian as well.

Him and Teri hit it off.

This almost caused a fight between Carla and Teri.

Carla since she was the big sister let Teri have him.

Even if he was still a bed wetter like her.

There was no way she was taking him home.

Hoped he liked walking.

Or better yet let Teri drive him home.

Teri wasn't known in the family as the best driver!

If he does get home in one piece he will never ride with her again!

• Haha 1

Teri gave Craig a ride back to the dorms.

Just as Carla predicted, it was a good thing Craig was diapered he was duly scared she wandered into the out side lane when she was in the middle lane.

Craig saw their mirror and the other persons mirror touch, not enough to break them just give each other a kiss, so to speak. 

Craig liked Teri though.

Carla had told her that her family has a history of bedwetting, all her siblings and parents, like him had never outgrew their bedwetting.

He thought Carla was perfect, until he met Teri and Teri was a twin to him in habits and cuisine.

He was the weird kid growing up, he wasn't into meat.

He was the kid that ate his vegetables.

Most kids their parents fought over eating their vegetables, for him he and his parents fought over eating the meat on his plate.

He just didn't care for the texture.

For him it wasn't murder of an animal like it was for most vegetarians.

He found meat bland and lacking in flavor! 

Carla had that I'm so much better than you attitude, they had all heard how rich her family was!

Teri didn't give off that vibe.

She was more down to earth.

His family had only enough money to send one of their kids to school, he had 2 sisters and another brother.

He had been the one to excel at school.

He had to get his degree get a good job and then help his parents get the others to school.

His older brother was lucky to get an Athletic Scholarship.

He was a pretty good running back back in high school but he struggled in college.

He graduated but never got in the NFL like he had hoped.

He is a teacher and a high school football coach.

For Craig he was going to get his law degree.

He had a line up for getting in with an excellent law firm after graduation.

Like throughout school he was top of his class.

He was like number two and Carla was number three.

Number one was a girl that was like third or fourth generation lawyer. Once she gets her degree she is already in the family business as a partner.

He did get home in one piece, but for a while he wasnt sure that was going to happen.

"Note to self, from now on I drive!"

Carla was back at her dorm, She was kind of pissed at her little sister and a lot pissed at Craig. 

She went to the common area the girls had their guys over, her dorm had one of the biggest Tv's on campus to find bigger you had to go to the sports bars. 

The guys were here on Saturday and Sunday.

Today it was ASU  and Arizona playing in a game they called The "Territorial Cup!"

Who got bragging rights to see who was the best team in the State of Arizona.

U of A was leading but ASU was threatening a comeback.

She could hardly see the TV due to all the guys hanging like right in front of the screen.

Her mom used to tell her being that close to the TV you were getting radiation.

Probibly why half the girls complained that their boyfriends couldn't perform in the sack very well they were probibly sterile from the radiation.

She smiled, she should get Craig and stick him right up front to absorb all the radiation he can to take the lead out of his pencil for Teri.

"Carla your downright evil!" She thought.

One boy asked her something, she said "Excuse me!" as she was caught in her thoughts.

"Do you think ASU can pull it out?"

"I sure hope so, we can't have those Wildcats thinking their the best team, Go Devils!" Carla said.

The guy smiled, "If you haven't noticed your the only girl out here rooting for either team!" 

Carla looked around there was her and about 20 guys that were even paying attention to the game.

"My brother used to play and he played with that great big guy that plays for the Raiders Chris Mitchell!"

"No shit? The guy said.

Excuse my language, Chris Mitchell is like my favorite player, besides he was a Sun Devil!

He played in this game a few years back.

Then he got to the NFL when he was outed as a Bedwetter, he was already a hero of mine.

I was a Bedwetter to!

Just made him that much more of one."

"So you were a teenage Bedwetter as well?" Carla asked?

"You to?

I used to think I was the only one that age and bedwetting still."

"No my family has a huge history of being bedwetters said Carla. What age did you stop?"

The guy blushed, "umm last night?"

This was asked more of a question to see how Carla would react.

"Still one then asked Carla?"

"Yeah, I'll leave you alone, sorry!"

"Come on it isn't the end of the world, how about if I told you, I was wet as recent as you?"

"You still?

I mean a pretty girl like you?" 

"Come on I'm not that pretty!

Just this morning my younger sister stole my boyfriend."

"Whoever he was, he needs to change his seeing eye dog!

You are perfect!

I'm Joshua, Joshua Crabtree!"

"Carla Evans."

"My friends call me just Josh."

"Okay Just Josh!"

"No I mean...... your joshing me now!"

He took her away from the TV and he got her a bottled water and some chips and dip and they found a quiet corner they could just talk.

• Like 1

"I've never met anybody my age still wetting the bed, Your my first, and might I add the most beautiful!"

"Come on I'm sure you say that to all the cute bedwetting girls you meet!"

"I have a hard enough time admitting to myself that I still wet my bed, I mean I'm almost 23 and it doesn't look like I'm ever going to stop.

I had one brother and one sister that were like me, bedwetters.

My younger brother stopped at 13.

And my older sister at 19, then me in the middle still going strong at 23."

With that kind of a history, Your parents were bedwetters as well, I take it?" Asked Carla?

"Yeah dad did until 15, mom is like me and still wets her bed, once or twice a week.

She has never been what you would call dry ever."

"My mom and dad, two older brothers, one older sister, 1 younger Sister and one younger brother, and a foster brother and sister.

None of us are dry.

My two older brothers both are married to bedwetters, my little sister stole my boyfriend that was a Bedwetter away from me this afternoon.

I was thinking about how to legally kill them both.

But I can't think of a single way."

"Has bedwetting ever stopped your family from doing anything.

My mom can sing, She is really good.

But with her bedwetting she has never applied her talent."

"Well mom and dad both graduated college, dad was an investment banker, he's worth millions.

My oldest, brother followed in his footsteps, now worth Millions!

My sister is a PA Physicians Assistant.

My next brother is a Urologist, he just opened his second clinic in Mesa area.

Then me I'm getting my degree in law.

My sister that stole my ex boyfriend has just started university,

my youngest actual brother wants to fight fires and be a paramedic.

The sister that's just starting school and the brother that wants to be a paramedic.

They are twins.

But my sister is a year older than my brother."

"How did that happen?" Asked Josh? 

My sister was born December 31st, at 2357.

Then my brother was born on January 1st, at 0002 hours.

5 minutes but born in two separate years.

Then the two foster siblings I have they are both 16 years old.

I know if my mom and dad can swing it they are going to adopt them.

My oldest brother married a widow she had like 5 kids, then they had twins.

He has adopted her kids there are, 7 kids and 2 adults.

Then my next brother has a wife she was divorced from her first husband.

She had two of her own, they also had twins.

She has adopted 9 more kids.

They range from less than a year all the way up to 15 almost 16 years old. There are 16 with adults in the family!"

"Wow!

Said Josh and I was wanting two more than my mom and dad at 5 kids, I was thinking that's too many!"

• Like 1

Carla took Josh home to meet her family, it was a Saturday.

Craig and Teri were there.

Teri now had designs on Josh, She  tried but Josh wouldn't bite her line.

Craig seeing what was happening, became upset with Teri and confronted her.

Teri denied it but deep down she knew Craig was right, it was like she had been in Carla's footsteps for so long she just wanted to show her she could get anything that Carla had, except Josh.

Dad took her to his office her behavior was bad today.

She also knew if she continued down the path she would lose Craig, the truth was she really liked Craig.

After that Teri drew in her horns a bit.

She was happy with Craig!

They had a great time the kids all played even a girl that had a built up shoe she didn't let that stop her from running like the other kids.

There were a few kids, older kids in diapers still Josh noticed.

One had to be about 15 or 16, then there was a girl about 7 or 8 years old.

Josh found out she had been raped by an uncle and damaged beyond repair.

Josh's personal opinion was guys that did that to little girls should be castrated, neutered like the dogs they are. 

Josh liked William and Georgia, they made him feel comfortable. William even took Teri who was trying to flirt with him into a room and he was sure he heard her getting a spanking, he was sure he was mistaken, who gets spanked at almost 20 years old these days.

He thinks the last time he was spanked by his dad was at like age 13 or 14.

Teri was going on 20.

She was more attentive to her date Craig after that.

He knew Craig he had an English Lit class with him, Professor Harwood was the teacher.

Of course there were him and about 28 to 30.

Other students in the class.

Carla looked happier after that, Josh asked her and she told him they would talk about it later!

They never did. 

It was three days later before they got around to talking about it.

Carla told him about their dad William.

He still believed in spanking, She told about how Teri was taken to her dad's office and she had been spanked by him.

"I thought I had heard her getting spanked but I thought in this day and age, who still spanks their kids, especially when those kids are adults?"

Carla told him about her brother's when they got their now wives pregnant.

"Dad even sees our dates as family my brothers and their girlfriends all got spanked that day!

You will understand if we dont have sex, now.

Won't you?"

"I guess I understand, I might not like it, but I do understand!"

• Like 1

Terry was in his Firefighter/ Paramedic class at school.

There was a girl in his class, now this girl was smart enough, he just wondered if she had the physical stamina enough to be a fire fighter.

Firefighting is a strenuous job.

He knows there are female Firefighters.

They are a rare breed!

First day they were spraying water out of 2 1/2 inch hoses she lost hers it was more than she could handle.

He followed her even for him it was a strech but he hung on they got him as high as they could and shut it down.

He was glad that they had shut it down he was about ready to lose the hose, another few seconds and he wouldn't of been any better than the girl before him.

Next day they had a drill to simulate a broken hose.

The drill was to take one length of hose off and put another one on.

Sounds simple until you find out they are running water through the hose still they weren't shutting it down.

The girl that he followed the day before him and her were together he was holding the hose that need to be disconnected from and another hose hooked to.

They got the one disconnected.

The one that they were connecting to it.

It had an opened nozzle at the other end.

She got the hose on and they were tightening it when the nozzle started to rise on its own under the pressure it began to zig zag and then it sprayed straight up and started slamming around.

The girl had her back to the nozzle.

It began to move towards her.

Terry could see all this and just before it hit the girl he shoved her out of the way before it would of struck her shoulder.

It slammed Terry's boot but fire boots have steel toes!

It partially hit his instep and it hurt like hell!

He was sure it was busted.

It turns out the top of his foot was bruised nothing broken. 

He was out of commission for a couple of days. 

The girl came and thanked him,

"You would of done the same for me," said Terry. 

"I'm Amber, Amber Edwards."

"Terry Evans."

"I'm sorry you got hurt on my account.

I'm not sure I can even be a firefighter, I'm only here because my dad is a firefighter.

Frankly the thought of spending overnight at a Fire Station scares me more than fighting a fire!"

"Why is that?" Asked Terry?

Amber blushed, "Uhm because im a woman!"

"Its not like we're going to rape you in your sleep", Terry said with a smile.

"I know, I know!

It's just I have problems sleeping in strange places is all." Amber said. 

"I can understand that!"

Terry was wondering what happens when he wets his bed at a fire station. 

"You do," asked Amber surprised?"

They talked and talked, after school, Terry asked her out.

For dinner and a movie.

She accepted.

He was using a cane until his foot healed. 

He went to pick her up, she still lived at home.

Her dad asked why the cane, Terry told him about the bruised foot.

Her dad laughed.

"Believe it or not the same damned thing happened to me when I did that like 22 years ago, I thought I broke my foot to."

""How did Amber do with the hose drill where they raise the nozzle pressure?"

That's what that drill was the other day.

The one I almost failed on.

"She lost it, said Terry.

"Sometimes, I hope she washes out, other times I want to see her succeed!

My daughter has problems.

I'm just not sure I'm the one to tell ya!

She won't last at a station!"

Terry began to wonder, does she have mental problems?

Other than if she is like me and still wets her bed.

Why would he say that?

At dinner they talked.

Amber looked different than what she did in turnouts.

She looked 100% feminine tonight her body was fairly nice.

Terry was bold enough to tell her what her dad had said.

"I was wondering if you got mental problems or something?" 

She began to laugh, "No, nothing like that."

Terry also said "You mentioned you were more scared to sleep at the station than face a real fire, why?" 

Terry I like you, since you saved me from getting hurt the other day I guess I owe you.

Terry I am almost 19 and l still wet my bed.

If you ever tell anybody this you will find out what kind of a psychotic bitch I really am!"

"Bedwetting, is that all?

I could do that in my sleep!"

"It's nothing to tease me about, how many other 19 year olds do you know that still do?"

"I know at least 2 others.

Many even older than that."

"Other than that big football player name 2!"

"You asked me about 19 hear olds first.

One is my twin sister Teri 1 year and 5 minutes older than me!"

"How is that, I heard once that the furthest that two twins were born apart was 6 months!"

My sister is only 5 minutes older than I am, she was born on December 31, 1999, I was born January 1st 2000, she was the last baby born in 1999 I was the first in 2000.

But yes she still wets her bed!

So does her twin brother, like I said I can do that in MY sleep!"

"Your not lying to me are you?" Asked Amber?

"Nope, I'm telling you the truth, to tell the truth I've been scared about sleeping at the fire station as well!"

"You said you knew other's older than 19, who asked Amber?"

"My family including both parents, three sisters, two brothers all older, and a foster brother and sister younger, multiple Nieces and Nephews! My family has a big history of bedwetting."

"Just my mom when she was younger, She stopped at 14 years old, not me!

I can't remember when I didn't want to be a firefighter, you?"

My family are all things like investment bankers, Doctors one of my sister's is in school studying law!

I'm the weird one I want to be a firefighter/Paramedic!

"I wanted to be a banker at one time, you know have lots of money. But since my dad is a Firefighter guess what won out?"

That night they rented a room and had sex, even though a condom was used it wasn't effective.

Three months later Terry and Amber were married.

William at least didn't spank them for that, they had attempted to be responsible.

Amber wasn't to upset, She had to give up on her dreams of firefighting.

She enjoyed motherhood even more.

She pushed Terry who became a Firefighter/ Paramedic at Avondale, Arizona.

• Like 1

With all the kids besides Teri and James and Janie out of the house William and Georgia started inviting the grandkids to spend the weekend.

They started with the oldest Harold, to the babies Ted Jr. And all in between they felt it was a great treat to spend a couple of days with Grandma and Grandpa. 

When the babies were away Steven and Laurie had the older kids watch the younger ones and they got out of town for the night.

And the same for Ted and April they drove to Sedona and enjoyed themselves doing what married couples do.

It was a wonder neither Laurie or April got pregnant on those weekends, it wasn't for the lack of trying!

While in Sedona, April met a newlywed couple they were verily married two months and were already to call it quits, the trip for them was to reconnect.

The problem was she was on her phone constantly and so was he. They were not communicating with each other.

She was texting her friends and he was checking scores of games in either Football, Basketball, Baseball, even Soccer from England, Germany and Mexico

If it was sports related he was interested.

Trying to talk to the two you realized that they were more interested in their damned phones, April took them both and turned them both off and told them they could have them back in the morning, tonight was a phone free night.

Next morning at breakfast they were cuddling and kissing like the newlyweds they were.

They told her for like the first hour it was torture without their phones they started talking and soon remembered why they first fell in love that was PP Pre Phones they talked and both decided that the phones were their downfall.

Neither really wanted theirs back.

They had carried on conversations over their phones with each other in the same room.

They left and put their phones in their luggage in the trunk of their car!

• Thanks 1

April felt good about helping the young couple.

The next visit they flew to Yellowstone National park for the week. They ran into a simular situation where a young couple were on their phones consistently.

April thought I know what this needs and like the couple in Sedona she took there phones, thinking that they could communicate if they didn't have their noses stuck in a phone.

She was feeling pretty superior when she was awoke at 3 am by yelling coming from the outside of their cabin.

It was the young couple they were calling each other names, she heard someone's face get slapped.

Next thing she knew the security was there and were arresting the young couple for assault and battery and creating a public spectacle of themselves.

The next day they went before a Federal Judge, a National Park like Yellowstone falls under the Natonal Park Service.

The Rangers are actually trained as police officers, firefighters /EMT's or Paramedics.

All that falls under their jurisdiction.

They are Federal Officers.

This couple was facing Federal Charges.

The worst part was April still, had their phones.

She decided that you can't help them all she decided to quit helping others.

She also got nosy and found out that these two were destined to be in trouble.

Their texting was X Rated and it wasn't to each other.

The husband's Secretary and him were having an affair.

The wife, had a girlfriend.

They had been meeting since before she had married her husband.

The face slap she had heard was the husband calling her a Lesbo.

She knocked two teeth of his out of his mouth with that slap!

Why she was arrested.

April had to admit, helping a younger couple this time had backfired big time on her. 

• Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I finally got to this story again and it was really a coincidence that I got to it last night. I had to get involved with CPS last night myself with a problem with placing a baby. Grandma was driving with mom and a 17 month old baby and they got into an accident with a 18 wheeler. Grandma broke both legs and is in surgery this morning. Mom was pretty bad and was flown to a larger hospital. The baby also came to us and he wasn’t even scratched. Something to be said about rear facing car seats. But then what do we do with the baby? The family said they would send someone to pick him up. We involved CPS just so we knew we were realeasing the baby the right way. The people who showed up to pick up the baby turned out to be mom’s aunt. She had a passport from Honduras. What was interesting though was that CPS actually did background checks on her right in the ER. Bad thing though was that she was here under a visa that had expired in early 2018. CPS wouldn’t let us release him to her and there was no other family close. The ER nurse who had been watching him all day said she would take him and after another background check she ended up taking him home with her. The good news is that everyone is going to be fine. The baby will be going back to his family today or tomorrow when family can get here to get him. Funny how I could see Mr English here doing all this. 

• Like 1

Georgia visited April one day just out of the blue.

She wanted to say something but didn't know how to approach it.

Finally April said "Okay, what do you want to ask me?" 

Georgia said, "Is it just me or are kids different these days?"

"What do you mean?" asked April?

"Well, I tried talking to my two newest teens. I tried to tell them get a good job, something with benefits, and a good retirement!

They looked at me funny and asked  "What about being happy in your job?"

I hardly know anybody that has spent 20 or 30 hears in the same job!

That is happy in their job.

Even William was somewhat unhappy in his job!

And he loved his job more than most.

I did some checking, people these days spend an Average of 4. 4 years on each job.

That's absurd!

I worked 25 years at my job the last 10 were the worst.

But it paid well and had great benifits.

I retired early.

Kids now days are not looking forward to retirement they can't see that far into the future."

"That's because everything is instantaneous these days.

If something happened half the world away it used to take at least a week to find out about it.

Now days turn on CNN and watch it live!" 

"I guess so said Georgia.

I guess I'm so glad that I grew up in a time I did.

I guess sometimes Technology isn't the cure all for us they thought it was!"

It was time to start weaning Raymond from the breast.

He was cutting a tooth and thought April's breast felt good to gnaw on while nursing.

The other two were not even close to teething yet!

For some reason Raymond was an old soul, he  was months ahead of her two. 

He was almost twice as big.

If you had just looked at them you would of swore that Raymond was at least 4 to 6 months older than the other 2.

People wouldn't believe her when she told them that Raymond was born the same day, right in between his brother and sister.

Just in a different hospital.

"No way!" Was a comment she had  heard several times. 

Raymond hated giving up his breast anytime she got near Raymond would nurse on her shirt or anything she wore.

At least with the shirt she couldn't feel the tooth.

And with Raymond going through the motions she would leak into her bra and shirt.

She was always having a wet circle around her shirt right there.

He could still get what he wanted, but she didn't want to run around with wet milk spots on her shirt.

Besides without getting a good suck he got twice the air and was spitting up twice as much milk.

He couldn't get enough.

She started milking herself and he was fine with that even though it wasn't a breast.

She did start to go through bottle nipples quite often where he would nip one and poke an extra hole in it.

He dad no problem keeping up with the increased flow.

One time he bit a hole in the side of the nipple and about drowned himself.

He did look awfully surprised! 

Her two were still nursing from her she saw no reason not to until they started biting her breasts when they started teething!

• Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know how rough that breastfeeding can be for a woman. I remember how tender my wife’s breasts would get. They would even start bleeding at times. We knew then it was time to switch to formula. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Carla and Josh were dating they talked about having sex.

Carla said "No way, I got two brothers that got their wives pregnant, my dad spanked them!" 

"Really your dad spanked your brothers for getting their girlfriends pregnant?"

"Not only my brothers their wives as well."

"Their wives too, wow!

For me when I was younger the neighbor girl and I, got caught playing doctor!

My mom caught us.

I was 8 but the look on her face, it broke my heart.

I'm sure the thought I was some kind of pervert or something.

It was Tammy's idea.

I still had my clothes on she didn't.

Turns out she was very familiar with her body her daddy got caught doing the same thing with her.

He got arrested.

But that look anytime I've been tempted to have sex, all I can see is that look on my mom's face.

I just hope I can get past that to have sex with my wife after I'm married!"

"Well if it's me I will have you focus on my face, you can see the smile your putting there!

Another reason is I really want to be a lawyer, I'm not about to jeopardize that!"

"Understood! I know if say I jeopardized that you would hate me for the rest of my life!"

"I wouldn't hate you, it takes two to tango! I would probably give you a look something like your mother gave you, good luck ever having sex again with two looks like that.

You would be lucky to ever get an erection again!"

"No not that Josh said in feigned panic! I will be good I promise!"

"You had better," said Carla!

*Got a few more chapters left before I'm out of ideas.*

I can make a suggestion and ask for them to take a nice road ripe across the country. They could stop at some of our national parks and other sites. Heading north and west into Ca hit the Hoover Damn then sea world, up to Disneyland and Knots Berry Farm . Head on over to sequoia national park and see the trees then over to glacier national park, Yellowstone then Mt Rushmore. Heck you could add hundreds of new and exciting chapters about people they meet and places they see. 

Teri and Craig decided that they can't keep their hands, and other things off each other.

They both wanted to take their relationship to the next level.

They also didn't want to get into trouble and end up over Teri's dad's knee.

They snuck off to the local Justice of the Peace office and were married.

They rented a room at the closest motel and enjoyed each other as man and wife.

They decided to move in together.

Teri went to her home and got her things that she would need and they found a place to live near the school it was a two bedroom house, and even though they owned nothing.

They moved in and for the first night slept on the floor!

Next morning at 0700 Teri's phone rang it was her mother asking if she was alright, she never came  home last night!

"Yeah I know mom, if you haven't noticed a lot of my clothes are gone. I moved in with Craig!"

"Honey this isn't going to sit well with your father!

Or me for that matter!"

"Mom Craig and I were married yesterday."

"Married? Where?" 

"At the Justice of the Peace's office in Tempe!"

"Okay?

But I always tought we would plan your wedding together?

I guess Congratulations are in order!"

"Thanks mom!

We just couldn't resist the temptation not to have sex any longer.

We were about to do something like Richard and Teddy did with Laurie and April!

I knew if I got pregnant dad would spank the hell out a me.

He probably would of killed Craig!

You know how protective dad can be of his daughters!"

"Yes honey I do, I'm glad you thought ahead, daddy will still be somewhat disappointed.

Are you living at The dorms, with Craig?"

"No mom we rented a small two bedroom house near the college!"

"Furnished or unfunished?" Georgia asked?

"Unfurnished," said Teri.

"We cant have that!

Where did you two sleep last night?"

"On the floor." Said Teri.

"Honey we can't have that!

Would you let your family help with getting you some furniture?"

"Sure mom."

"Okay then, let me make a few calls and we will be glad to help you!

Teri I do love you!"

"Love you to mom!" as Teri's voice cracked.

She hung up she had tears in her eyes!

"What's wrong," asked Craig?

"Nothing, mom is trying to find furniture for us."

"She's not mad that we ran off and eloped is she?"

"Not mad no, disappointed yes!"

"Even though she is disappointed, she is still finding us furniture?"

"Yes silly, she still loves us, I'm her daughter and your her son in law now!

My parents love their daughter in laws like real daughters!

Your the first Son in Law." 

"What about Brenda's husband Brent?" 

"They aren't married!"

"They have children together!" Said Craig!

"Craig when we were kids we all decided that for us all to be happy we all needed to find Bedwetters, we all Are!

Now if we find Bedwetters we have a family fund that pays for our weddings."

"I thought Brent was a bedwetter."

"No he's kind of wierd, he likes Bedwetters.

"Their kids Michael and Michelle are Bedwetters arent they?"

"Just Michelle now, looks like she is a true Evans!"

Three hours later there was another call on Teri's phone.

It was her mother's number on her ID.

She told her mother their address and how to get there. 

Next thing the doorbell rang and everybody was there.

Both parents, three brothers, two sisters, all the foster kids and all nieces, and nephews. And even a couple of boyfriends of the nieces. One of her sisters!

It didn't take long and they had new couches chairs beds.

Night stands, dressers.

Even a couple of Tv's, lamps.

They wouldn't be sleeping on no floor tonight.

There were also things like pots and pans to cook in and groceries, lots and lots of veggies, since they were both vegetarians!

It looked like a home now! 

They both got hugs and kisses and were congratulated for their marriage.

Carla even wished them both luck!

As she walked off with her Josh. 

Three hours later everybody was gone.

Teri and Craig tested out their new bed.

They still couldn't leave each other alone!

• Haha 1

I spent a lot of money on two of my Daughters weddings but it was money well spent. I would have been terribly disappointed if I couldn’t share that special day with them. I still have one Daughter and a Son to get married so I have more expenses to come but I am still looking forward to it.

Georgia talked to Carla and Josh.

"There isn't going to be any surprises from you two is there?"

"No mom, I am not getting married until after I get my law degree, we talked about having sex and were not going to until then either!

Josh is a bit scared of dad spanking him!"

Georgia smiled, she had just been thinking the opposite, she felt it was about time for spanking fun!

She had been trying to think of a valid reason to visit her husband for some punishment!

Carla added, "I am not looking forward to another of dad's spankings!

It's been what, almost 6 years since my last.

Teri and I got into a fight, I mean a real fight, not an argument!

Naturally it was over a boy.

Seems she always tried to steal my boyfriends!"

"Well not no more, besides, did you ever wonder that maybe she was jealous of you?" Asked Georgia?

"Jealous of Me? What for?" Asked Carla?

"I don't know, how about the fact that your always going to be the big sister.

Teri is only very slightly older tham Terry.

She is not much of a big sister, only 5 minutes older, your two years older than them!" Said Georgia.

My brother is 10 months younger than me for two months we were the same age.

Those two months were always the worst two months always, we were at each other's throats.

Every time we argued he would bring up the fact that I still wet my bed and be didn't.

Its dang embarrassing when your supposed to be the big sister, and still wetting your bed and your little brother didn't.

At least there were never arguments from you kids about that, we used to pray that you kids all would, just so you couldn't argue about that.

Yet secretly we also prayed that you wouldn't be Bedwetters either!

You just can't pray for two different things like that!"

"I guess I understand now mom why Teri has always been so... argumentive with me."

"Look at it this way then.

Teri loved you, you are her big sister, she looked up to you, admired you.

But at the same time she hated you for those same reasons.

Think about what that would do to your mind?

She was conflicted with herself.

You were just the one that happened to be there.

You remember I used to tell you my mother suffered from depression?

When she got off her meds my mother yelled and screamed at my dad.

She wasnt mad at him, she was just angry!

He happened to be the one that listened to her yell.

He never took it personally.

Of course I'm sure there were mornings that I was wet, he took those tirades out on my butt!"

• Like 1

I always got along with my older sister who is a little more than a year older than me. I always taught with my younger sister who is 3 years younger. She was always tagging along and bugging the heck out of me. 

On 5/19/2019 at 12:03 PM, CDfm said:

I always got along with my older sister who is a little more than a year older than me. I always taught with my younger sister who is 3 years younger. She was always tagging along and bugging the heck out of me. 

My next to oldest sister is 10 years and 3 months older than me. My parents had 5 Kids and thought they were through having kids! Then boop I showed up! My dad is 7 years older than my mom he was almost 49 when I was born and my mom was 42. I was the smallest baby  my parents had, 16 inches long, 5 pounds 14 ounces. Even though I was full term I was almost at preemie weight. I have since made up for it I grew to be 6 foot and weigh about 280 pounds. Not fat just big. I was the largest adult  child my parents had my brothers one 5 foot 10 the other about a half inch taller! My brother that was the tallest they wouldn't let him play football he weighed in at 115 pounds. My dad used to tease me and tell me I was the milkman's kid. My dad was 5 foot seven and was 135 pounds soaking wet. My mom had some good sized brother's one was six foot two 235 pounds, never met him he was killed in France during W.W.II. I always got along with my sister! She was kind of upset with me as I had replaced her as baby of the family a position she had held for over 10 years! We're still close she is 70 now and I'm 60!

Kerri and Jamie were dating he took her to the Prom.

Kerri looked beautiful in her dress.

Jamie all I had ever seen him wear were tee shirts that said things like stupid and had the finger pointing up, other sayings, one of my favorites was "I never get lost! Everybody is always telling me where to go."

He also had the shirt that said "I'm with stupid!" That had the finger point to the right.

That and blue Levi type jeans.

When he showed up in the tux it was quite a surprise he was actually handsome.

Plus he had got a haircut he didn't look like a sheepdog with the hair hanging over his eyes!

She was getting so she was almost 16 years old Jamie already was 16 and had his drivers licencse he had borrowed his dad's car a nice Lincoln Continental they left we took lots of pictures before they left.

Midnight we got a call from Kerri.

She was crying and all I could get from her was Accident and Drunk, Hospital!

Was it Jamie that got drunk and had an accident and they were in the hospital, or something else?

We didnt know.

The nearest hospital was about a mile or two away.

We left Charotte and Jessica in charge and Ted and I ran there.

There were cops with a kid in a tux it wasn't Jamie.

We found Kerri.

She had a good 5 or 6 inch gash to the right side of her head they were stitching her head up.

"Mom!

She told her how Jamie hadn't drank but lots of other kids had he was bringing me home and another car ran a red light and hit us really hard.

I don't know how Jamie is!

It was a T Bone hit Jamie's side.

My head hit the side of the door I just got a good gash.

Sorry but my dress is ruined!"

"That's alright your safe now! That's all that counts!"

We heard yelling from another room, of course we looked out.

It was Jamie's dad the kid that had all the cops were holding him back he was going after the kid they had seen earlier.

"You about killed my son!

He yelled at the kid.

I hope you enjoyed drinking and driving I'm suing you and your parents!

If they Have a pot to piss in they will be lucky!"

Ted went up "Jamison, Kerri wants to know how Jamie is?" 

"I will tell you how he is, he has a punctured lung , lacerated liver.

His spleen is being removed right now.

His heart is bruised even, he is in critical condition right now!

Just because some little asshole thought he could drink and drive!"

He realized, "How is Kerri?" 

"Got a good sized laceration to the side of her head right above the ear.

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a concussion somewhere!"

"Sorry about her we taught Jamie not to drink and drive!

This is one time I'm so grateful he listened, too bad other kids hadn't been taught the same thing!"

The lady who had to be to The mother of the boy who drank arrived,

she was yelling at the boy, not about drinking and driving she was pissed off that he wrecked her car!

The boy said "Shut the fuck up old lady!"

Ted felt his blood boil this was a kid that talked to his mom like that? Worse was she let him get away with it!

He went back in with April and Kerri. 

"Dad how is Jamie is he Okay? Kerri asked?

"He is in surgery right now hopefully he will be alright!"

"What's the matter with him, please tell me!" Kerri plead.

"His Spleen is being removed, his liver is lacerated, his lung is punctured from a broken rib, his heart is bruised.

He is critical." Even April gasped! 

"Tell me he is going to be alright daddy?"

"Kerri I wish I could!" Was what Ted said